1-331%31% - 33
3-58%8% - 9
More than 56%6% - 7
Total: 104
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6406|Brisbane, Australia
1-2 mil.

90% of those sales will be mothers wanting to shut their kids up, and when the kid gets it, they play it once and never play it again.

the other 10%, fanboys.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

They werent all made by you
They are way more threads than LBP's.  And it's in the title, don't like it, don't read it.
Do you understand what I or Mutant (or anyone) are even saying? God damn man, read.

sergeriver wrote:

You are late.  Read above pls.
no u
I don't need to read shit, all you are complaining about is the amount of threads about LBP I posted.  I bet they are less than 10 since the game was announced.  Who cares if the threads were posted by one or 25 people anyway?  The content of my LBP threads was always different.  First it was this "Oh noes he's posting something wrong about the Xbox", then "Oh noes, he's posting something good about the PS3" and now "Oh noes he's posting something about LBP".  Gimmie a break Poseidon.  You are always bitching about something.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5934|London, England

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

They are way more threads than LBP's.  And it's in the title, don't like it, don't read it.
Do you understand what I or Mutant (or anyone) are even saying? God damn man, read.

sergeriver wrote:

no u
I don't need to read shit, all you are complaining about is the amount of threads about LBP I posted.  I bet they are less than 10 since the game was announced.  Who cares if the threads were posted by one or 25 people anyway?  The content of my LBP threads was always different.  First it was this "Oh noes he's posting something wrong about the Xbox", then "Oh noes, he's posting something good about the PS3" and now "Oh noes he's posting something about LBP".  Gimmie a break Poseidon.  You are always bitching about something.
Yeah, you
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6507|Long Island, New York

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

no u
It ain't just me, Sergey boy.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

Mutantsteak wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Gimmie a break Poseidon.  You are always bitching about something.
Yeah, you
Gimme a break serg, your always posting about something.
Yeah, Little Big Planet.

Gimme a break MutantSteak, your always posting about something.
Yeah, lulz.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

no u
First you asked me not to post about Xbox.  I agreed.  No comments about the Xbox.  In fact, I only talk about it when I have something good to say about it.  Then, it was Zimmer saying "Oh, I'm done with you posting how good the PS3 is", and now many of you went "Oh pls stop it with that pedo game".  Ok, what is allowed in the games section since we can't talk about games?  Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Whatever.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

First you asked me not to post about Xbox.  I agreed.  No comments about the Xbox.  In fact, I only talk about it when I have something good to say about it.  Then, it was Zimmer saying "Oh, I'm done with you posting how good the PS3 is", and now many of you went "Oh pls stop it with that pedo game".  Ok, what is allowed in the games section since we can't talk about games?  Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Whatever.
You obviously have failed to grasp the simple requests people have made of you. It wasn't not to post about the Xbox, it was to stop posting CONSISTENTELY about how bad you think the Xbox is and how great you think the PS3 is via articles and threads.

If you really want to post this much stuff, make an Official Discussion Thread. I've got 4 or 5 of them for very notable games. GTA IV, HAWX, TFU and Fallout 3 IIRC.

Nobody is saying you can't post. I'm not even saying that, I was actually just saying that not the point people are making is that the Spore threads are from a variety of people and the only person posting most of the LBP threads is you. I posted 2, I think.

And as I said, it's not just me who's criticizing you. Hell, throughout this thread, it's barely even been me.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

You obviously have failed to grasp the simple requests people have made of you. It wasn't not to post about the Xbox, it was to stop posting CONSISTENTELY about how bad you think the Xbox is and how great you think the PS3 is via articles and threads.

If you really want to post this much stuff, make an Official Discussion Thread. I've got 4 or 5 of them for very notable games. GTA IV, HAWX, TFU and Fallout 3 IIRC.

Nobody is saying you can't post. I'm not even saying that, I was actually just saying that not the point people are making is that the Spore threads are from a variety of people and the only person posting most of the LBP threads is you. I posted 2, I think.

And as I said, it's not just me who's criticizing you. Hell, throughout this thread, it's barely even been me.
Consistentely?  It was 2 fucking posts.  That's it.  You can say here "fuck Islam" and it's ok but the very same second you say "Xbox sucks" you are banned. 

The Spore threads were opened by several people but they all talk about pretty much the same.  All my LBP threads talk about different things.  No, it was you, marine, Zimmer, all big fans of me.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

Poseidon wrote:

One for ps3, one for LBP and one for X-box.

Go at your hearts content serg, we're just sick of seeing 1001 topics on the same fucking subject again and again.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5934|London, England

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

Yeah, you
Gimme a break serg, your always posting about something.
Yeah, Little Big Planet.

Gimme a break MutantSteak, your always posting about something.
Yeah, lulz.
lolwut chu gots a prob raeper?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

One for ps3, one for LBP and one for X-box.

Go at your hearts content serg, we're just sick of seeing 1001 topics on the same fucking subject again and again.
Except LBP, what are those topics about?  PS3 can't be a one thread topic.  And how many LBP threads did I opened?  You are overreacting.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

sergeriver wrote:

And how many LBP threads did I opened?  You are overreacting.
The difference between these and all the spore threads is the number of original posters.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Consistentely?  It was 2 fucking posts.  That's it.  You can say here "fuck Islam" and it's ok but the very same second you say "Xbox sucks" you are banned. 

The Spore threads were opened by several people but they all talk about pretty much the same.  All my LBP threads talk about different things.  No, it was you, marine, Zimmer, all big fans of me.
Oh god, don't tell me you're comparing the "Fuck Islam" threads to the "Fuck Xbox" threads. Debate pretty much ends there.

As I said, make an official discussion thread. I have absolutely no problem with that.
Archer
rapes face
+161|6394|Canuckistan

sergeriver wrote:

\

we love you serge
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

serge... i will let you play with my sack if you like.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

m3thod wrote:

i want this game to fail then rot and die in gaming hell.
i dont want it to fail.  i just dont see the nerve of people saying it is some ground breaking best game eva!!!!!
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6430|UK
I no longer regard you or Vilham s opinion worth listening to.

I guess it will sell about 300 copies. 150 brought by you and Ham each.
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6450|Purdue
It's going to sell more than it should...I still don't see what's so great about this game
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
Can we all stop arguing please. Why can't we all just get along and appreciate each others opinions.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK

wah1188 wrote:

I no longer regard you or Vilham s opinion worth listening to.

I guess it will sell about 300 copies. 150 brought by you and Ham each.
damn what a shame.

Who are you again?

I don't even think this game is the best game ever or even near, but its a hell of a lot better than most people here think where the general consensus "durrrr wat's going on? no guns" To be expected on a bf2 site though.

Last edited by Vilham (2008-09-14 19:29:49)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard