Not today unfortunately.

Though, I would also like to know.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6649| United States of America
i think I'm more in anticipation for Spore than i was BF2
_PQWeR_AuRoRa_olly
+22|6501|Surrey, United Kingdom
sounds good! hmmm... someone get posting and find the release date!

Olly
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6710|Las Vegas
Don't hold your breath....

http://www.xspore.com/release_date.html
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
i was just reading my Game Informer and they said sone time this Fall
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6828
Hell, between Spore and STALKER I will have a lot of good games in 2007.  That is if EA doesn't fuck up Spore.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
its DICE Canada that fucked up BF2 not EA
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6710|Las Vegas
Just got done reading an interview with Will Wright (creator of Spore) that was put up on Gamespot earlier today.  Sorry guys, you still have at least a year to wait as it is now expected between July and December 2007.

GameSpot: Finally, we've heard a few different dates get tossed around for the release of Spore. When is the game scheduled to launch?

Will Wright: We're saying the second half of next year [2007] for now.

GameSpot: Thanks, Will.
EDIT: Full interview: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/spo … ;q=&q=

Last edited by ShotYourSix (2006-08-09 15:31:11)

younggun
+28|6634

ShotYourSix wrote:

Just got done reading an interview with Will Wright (creator of Spore) that was put up on Gamespot earlier today.  Sorry guys, you still have at least a year to wait as it is now expected between July and December 2007.

GameSpot: Finally, we've heard a few different dates get tossed around for the release of Spore. When is the game scheduled to launch?

Will Wright: We're saying the second half of next year [2007] for now.

GameSpot: Thanks, Will.
EDIT: Full interview: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/spo … ;q=&q=
Well maybe i'll have a comp that can run it by then...That game looks intense! With all those operations going on I'm sure only higher-ends PCs will run it!
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6710|Las Vegas
The way it is designed, I dont think it is gonna need some super pc to run it.  Much like The Sims, they are targeting this game toward hardcore gamers and casual gamers as well.  The graphics are nothing special and very basic physics.  Nothing really in there to require more than an average system to play on.  It'll probably need a decent processor to handle the procedural stuff but as far as GPU and RAM it's gonna be smooth sailing. The focus is on innovative gameplay and such.  I wouldnt really worry much about your system.....I bet you'll be surprised when the specs are finally released.

Just did a bit of googling and here is what a lot of people are guessing for minimum specs:

Pentium 4 1.4GHz CPU or equivalent.
512Mb RAM.
64Mb video card with Direct3D support.

Sounds a bit low, but probably not by much...

Last edited by ShotYourSix (2006-08-09 22:10:52)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard