Poll

You gonna get Spore?

Yes, when it comes out75%75% - 36
No, I hate those kind of games25%25% - 12
Total: 48
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6439|The Suburb at Karkand
Yo sup every1 just wanted to see whos gettin spore I saw it in PC gamer and shit looks sweet..
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

maybe you should search first?
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6595|Quebec city, Canada
I like the fact that the poll has only "extreme" answers..

Either you get it as soon as it comes out, at 12:01 am

OR

you totally hate it

Personnaly : I will read the critics before, then take my choice whether I buy it or not.. but for now, Im interested.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6676|67.222.138.85
You guys think someone with that grasp of the English language could figure out how to sift through search results or make a good poll?
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6665|South Africa

-=raska=- wrote:

Personnaly : I will read the critics before, then take my choice whether I buy it or not.. but for now, Im interested.
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6450|Purdue
Heck yes. I don't care what the critics say. They could give it a 0/100000000000 for all I care and I'd still get it.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

I want to see it in action before I get it, though I'll probably end up getting it regardless. Looks like a great toy.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6642|Colorado
looks entertaining for a little while.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6686|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Should have put a "wait and see" option up there
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6817|San Francisco

Hands down, yes. I got a chance to play around with a character creation part of the game, and after the allotted hour of play time I didn't want to stop. If the rest of the game is half as entertaining as the creation part I got to play with then the entire game is going to absolutely amazing.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6375|NSW, Australia

ok so what do you do in this game?, ive seen the bit where you make your little dude and eat things but what happens once you start building cities?
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6531|Southampton, UK

You take over the world - then move onto other planets/nebulas

I'm getting it.
JimmyBotswana
+82|6555|Montreal
I cannot fucking wait to get Spore.

Once I get it I have a dark feeling it is going to be Spore > my life
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK
Ive been following this since the first news of it and i still have to fucking wait till Q3!!!! I cant stand the wait.
Dizik
It tastes like burning
+23|6785|Moore, OK

tF-voodoochild wrote:

If the rest of the game is half as entertaining as the creation part I got to play with then the entire game is going to absolutely amazing.
That's what I thought about City of Heroes when I was in the beta. I spent hours creating multiple characters, and it was fun as hell. Then I played the game. For maybe a total of 10 hours. Then I never played it again. *Sigh*

Back on topic. I'm eager to see how Spore comes out. I won't listen to the critics though, I prefer to listen to my friends that game and share similar tastes in games.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard