Less than 152%52% - 55
1-331%31% - 33
3-58%8% - 9
More than 56%6% - 7
Total: 104
Stimey
­
+786|6118|Ontario | Canada
So what I've picked up from Youtube clips is its Link 4 Sword Adventure + Generic Platformer.

And Forge from Halo.

Last edited by Stimey (2008-09-14 19:37:15)

­
­
­
­
­
­
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6536|Long Island, New York

Stimey wrote:

So what I've picked up from Youtube clips is its Link 4 Sword Adventure + Generic Platformer.

And Forge from Halo.
A bit more than that.

I'm excited for it, but nowhere near as excited as I am when it comes to games like TFU, L4D and Fallout 3.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5963|London, England

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Can we all stop arguing please. Why can't we all just get along and appreciate each others opinions.
We are hostile when it comes to our game systems for some reason, they are fucking pieces of metal and plastic, let it go
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6340|Atlanta, Georgia
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=109308
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5903|CA

.Sup wrote:

depends how many sergeriver's are out there
lulz

tbh, I don't even know if I'll buy this, it doesn't look THAT exciting...I might rent it.  It looks cool only for the factor that it has a realistic physics engine, and if you make a wheel, it rolls, etc.

I think this would be better on the PC...

Last edited by TopHat01 (2008-09-14 21:36:22)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

Vilham wrote:

"durrrr wat's going on? no guns"
or because it looks gay and the concept is gay.  just maybe.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6764|Cambridge (UK)

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

What I gather you build objects and a creature.
sounds like the sims tbh.  except you have sack people.  lol.  sack people.
I thought it was like Mario on the N64 but without any objectives or storyline.

Then I thought it was like a map creator for any shooter but without any shooting or action.

Then I gave up.
It's all that... And more!
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466
serge, go back to DST.

No one gives a shit in the non-DST (read good) parts of BF2s.
Christbane
+51|6233
another game that my girlfriend would say   awww that looks cute.   no way in hell I would play it >)    I think it will sell well though.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6284|eng
Other Titles is such a bollocks section now, all it is is people fucking argueing CONSTANTLY about the same things, and everyone having a go at serge for what seems to be everything.. If you know you don't agree with a topic or it doesn't interest you, THEN DON'T CLICK ON IT.

Ex: This thread is 6 pages long, i'm going to guess that nearly 3 pages is argueing.
#rekt
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6347|Belfast

Zimmer wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Serge, you also realize that arguably the PS3's best title (MGS4) only sold 3.2 million?
The best title not the best seller.
Do you think it's THAT awesome? I mean, come on, calm down on the loving part.

The hype for MGS4 was HUGE. 10x bigger than LBPs hype, and it duly delivered and sold 3.2 million copies, yet you think LBP will raise eyebrows more than MGS4? Yeah, right. Come back down to earth. It will not sell more than 2 million.

You keep wanting to argue this is going to be the best game ever. Why? You have NO evidence. You haven't even played it. You can't judge this game, even with all the gameplay videos. Wait till it comes out and then say something; stop adding more hype to a game that doesn't deserve that much attention.
owned
far cry 2 will sell more
the lvl editor in LBP is NOTHING compared to far cry 2's
thats a fact

Last edited by henno13 (2008-09-16 13:36:02)

Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6730|St. Andrews / Oslo

usmarine wrote:

Vilham wrote:

"durrrr wat's going on? no guns"
or because it looks gay and the concept is gay.  just maybe.
Hey! Don't be dissin' them sack people
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6764|UK

henno13 wrote:

thats a fact
um wrong, just plain wrong.

for one the editor for the cry2 engine is pretty damn shit, whereas from all the videos i have seen for LBP are very promising.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6594|Michigan, USA

Vilham wrote:

henno13 wrote:

thats a fact

for one the editor for the cry2 engine is pretty damn shit, whereas from all the videos i have seen for LBP are very promising.
In all honesty, the point for a level editor was made, and not suprising, all those titles orginate on the pc.  I can't recall a level editor for a console game that really made the game last alot longer("Forge" not included).  The level editor might be a nice feature, but I don't think it will really be as fantastic as everyone makes it out to be.  With alot of pc custom levels, theres also custom content, from gamemods, to models, to textures, something that the console arena lacks in its map makers.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6764|UK

r2zoo wrote:

Vilham wrote:

henno13 wrote:

thats a fact

In all honesty, the point for a level editor was made, and not suprising, all those titles orginate on the pc.  I can't recall a level editor for a console game that really made the game last alot longer("Forge" not included).  The level editor might be a nice feature, but I don't think it will really be as fantastic as everyone makes it out to be.  With alot of pc custom levels, theres also custom content, from gamemods, to models, to textures, something that the console arena lacks in its map makers.
"I can't recal a level editor for a console game that really made the game last a lot longer". Could that perhaps be because there are barely any level editors for console games?
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6485|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
wow, 6 pages of people arguing over little pedo planet.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

Mint Sauce wrote:

Other Titles is such a bollocks section now, all it is is people fucking argueing CONSTANTLY about the same things, and everyone having a go at serge for what seems to be everything.. If you know you don't agree with a topic or it doesn't interest you, THEN DON'T CLICK ON IT.

Ex: This thread is 6 pages long, i'm going to guess that nearly 3 pages is argueing.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6340|Atlanta, Georgia
4 pages for me actually
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.

FatherTed wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

If everyone just posted in agreement with everything and never started an argument of voiced a different opinion, then we'd all be French. I'm not going to let that happen.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

jord wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

If everyone just posted in agreement with everything and never started an argument of voiced a different opinion, then we'd all be French. I'm not going to let that happen.
wrong, the french argue about everything.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.

FatherTed wrote:

jord wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

wrong, the french argue about everything.
The French couldn't stand up to David.P.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

me thinks serge took his ball and went home.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6347|Belfast

usmarine wrote:

lol
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

No, I was out of town.  I had my laptop with me, but tbh I got tired of arguing with people that knows shit about videogames.  Now I'm taking my ball back to work.  Have a nice day.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK
2 million.

Stupid noobs don't know what they're talking about, less than 1... pfft.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard