Teebaggs1
X-LG Member
+25|6760|Maine, MA, and PJ concerts

Pernicious544 wrote:

A thesaurus
Wrong.

Hint:  It's what I did to your mom.  ;-)
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6462|Bradford UK
I took on my friends account after he got bored of it. I usesd to be woundedsmoothy but i fucked up my password and account. so...........i am now daddyofdeath
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6547|Long Island, New York
Poseidon's one badass motherfucker.

I mean, come on. He's got a TRIDENT.
Archer
rapes face
+161|6434|Canuckistan
so ya like me nd sum o my nuggaz were hangin out on da streetz ridin spinnaz EEEEST COAST STYLE and like this guy yo hahaha he was wearin a green jacket n sht we jus came bak frm watchin lord o the ringzz and we were lik wtf lmao haha archerrrrr nd i jus started playn halo so i was like why the fuk not lets use dis shit yo
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6408|6 feet under
Mine was because two of my friends started calling me a it...so it came into theit but that wasn't available on some program and it then turned into theit57.

Note: it is not pronounced theit57 but rather lie the-it-57. the and it are supposed to be two different words not mashed together.
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6655|Canada
Back in the MoHAA days when we got high-speed, I played my first online game. I started out as mike, seeing how its my name, but I wanted more, and then Captain Mike was born.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6631|Gold coast, Aus.
Abusing friends.

All i can remember.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6770|San Antonio, Texas
When I was playing Halo, I really enjoyed sniping. 3 is my favorite number and the {M5} tag came from my old Halo clan. I guess my name is not too original but I keep the old clan tag in it to keep it alittle fresh.
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6765
One of my friends who liked SKA music gave me this name. In Hungary there is a tradition that at prom night your whole class present a dance to your parents. The music and coreography can be chosen freely. Our choerography was about the 1930s America, and it was about two gangs battling. We were all in thinsuits and hats like those American gangsters. The rude boys were jamaican youth, mainly unemployed people who became gangsters, and they were always dressing in the latest fashion. There was a time when they were mocking the 1930s american gangster fashion. Thats how i got this name.I liked it so im using it ever since.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6820|Nårvei

Var = Norwegian for were as in werewolf
egg = Norwegian for egg

So Varegg in english would be ? ........ that`s right, Wereegg - the leathal kind !

Have been using that for ages in Delta Force, Mohaa, Utopia, Farahad etc etc

Also found out later the exact name is a Norwegian Sportsclub and that kinda surpriced me !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Dwit
+34|6520
My real name is Daniël Witjes

so that makes D+WIT = DWIT
Dressed In Decay
+14|6547
Dressed In Decay is a song by what used to be my favorite band, CKY, now I just keep it because I can't think of anything else.
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6608|S.C.
mikey - my name
b - first letter of my last name
118 - i like the 118 - 118 adverts
DaBombadier
+8|6417|Sooooo coooold....Canada....
I always liked how explosives and bombs looked when they hit the ground and stuff.....bomb.....I'm da bomb.....looked around on the internet......bombadier was the guy who drops/coordinates bombs on planes and fires artillery......so I ended up with DaBombadier!

Last edited by DaBombadier (2007-01-15 11:16:15)

Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6672|The Outer Circle
TPM-J45P3R-

--> TPM = The squad been in since '03

--> J45P3R or Jasper = A nick name given to me at work. Dont know why seeing thats nothing near my real name!

I have used this name for ages from DF2, TFD, BHD, JO, BF2 etc..

Before that on DF1 i was R00ST3R, I also used this on Nova's F16/MIG29 Games.

I also have used Mr.Crowley "The most evil man in the world" ... Strange really coz thats my 2nd name too
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
doubleclutch16
+1|6322|THE LAND OF NOOBS
douleclutch,,,,,,cause it sounds cool:P
Callum_212
+2|6323|Hastings-England
Callum212 : My name and random numbers
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6660|Keyboard
Yaocelotl means jaguar warrior in nahuatl (ancient maxican dialect). I was going to choose Yaocuauhtli (eagle warrior) but those were the l33t in the ancient aztec militia. I´m not worthy of carrying it, yet .
CarltosCool
+1|6407|Middlesbrough, England
My username is derived from the pro-wrestler Carlito C Cool...so yah now I am stuck with it.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6345|Oregon
DjPhetal was my artist name as a hip-hop producer. Phetal is pronounced Fetal (like a fetus?)... came up with it in 6th grade. When I realized that I was not a disk jockey, but rather, just a producer, i dropped the DJ, but still keep it occasionally in gamertags. No idea why in bf2... when i registered i may have been in a period of transition. But yeah.
Phetal.
I make phat beatz yo.
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6629|inside the recesses of your...
I have always been a much better FPS player than any of my friends and back in my Halo gaming party days, I picked this name as one my buddies would hate to see over.........and over.....................and over.....again.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6334|New Haven, CT
I got mine from combining the first three letters of the three famous WMD's.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6742|St. Andrews / Oslo

my name...

Jens P**** M****

My clan name -

[[[@LPH@]]]Omega = God
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6766|Scotland

I honestly cannot remember.
I was desperate to try BF2, and I was impatient, I looked around my house and found the name "Zimmer", I thought "wow, catchy" So I took it, but the problem is, it had already been taken, so I took part of my pin code from my phone and added it a the end.

Zimmer, the name is more popular than Chuck Norris.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard