The Bartenders Son
+42|6690|online
Im not sure if this has been asked or not. So if the forum police stop by to harass me again @#$@# it.

I got my name from starting "The Bar" www.DrunksRus.com

My first name was houndDog we I played Delta Force 1.. Some of you Old timers may know of the game...

Later I moved on to play Land Warrior where I changed my name to Topguns and helped start TAW with Wedge and Omega www.theartofwarfare.net I left after I joined the Army. 4 years later... The Bar was Formed my Dad "The Bartender" and I came up with the name to go along with the site.

What About you?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6744|The United Center
...its my name.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6761|Dallas
I think this thread has been done like 3 times, but I got my name from the mascot of my old squadron in the USAF, the Comm Cougars.  The [SOB] part came from people calling me a hacking son of a bitch while flying in Desert Combat, where I was one of the best in the world.  The only people that ever managed to shoot me down consistently were some of the members of the =E= (Elite Pilot's Guild).
OSS-CAPT-SPEIRS
+13|6729|Orange County, CA
Got my name from:

1. OSS being the WWII Spec Ops Group
2. Capt. Speirs was my favorite character in HBO's Band of Brother series.
3. It all started because OSS was the clan me and some guys from work started when we were really really really into playing Call of Duty.  Then came BF2 and some of us just kept the same names.
CC-Marley
+407|6825
CC for Cape Cod, where I live, and Marley for my now deceased female Rottweiler "Marley".
Cheddarmuff
+21|6649
My mom and dad gave it to me in the hospital...duh
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6843|North Texas

Cougar wrote:

but I got my name from the mascot of my old squadron in the USAF, the Comm Cougars.  The [SOB] part came from people calling me a hacking son of a bitch while flying in Desert Combat
BULLLLLLLLLSHIT! You got it from movie "Top Gun" (don't LIE!)

I got mine from a song. boring, I know. It's an old IRC handle back in the day.
uber73
+188|6749|Brisbane
when i first played BF42, i couldnt fly for shit before i got a stick, so i called myself "flounder", as i invariably ended up in the drink.  Things got worse before they got better, so i became "Uber-Flounder".. the "uber"bit stuck.

Last edited by uber73 (2006-05-25 11:14:01)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6761|Dallas

NM156 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

but I got my name from the mascot of my old squadron in the USAF, the Comm Cougars.  The [SOB] part came from people calling me a hacking son of a bitch while flying in Desert Combat
BULLLLLLLLLSHIT! You got it from movie "Top Gun" (don't LIE!)
That would explain why I can't seem to get the hang of flying on BF2.  I lost "the edge".
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6701|Central Valley,California
From my cat. Thought he was a big ball of fuzz (not anymore he keeps ripping his back fur ).

Last edited by Fuzzball_the_Shooter (2006-05-23 23:42:17)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

Savage: Battle for Newerth. Default player name, complete with a snazzy random number attached to the end. Never did bother changing it. Too bad nobody plays that game anymore.
BattlefieldMedic
+25|6597|Sydney City, THE city.
my forum name is BFMedic because my in-game name is seriously boring

im "CrazyRussian" in COD2
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713
i got mine from mgs series as cyborg ninja, the 117 came from spartan-117 (halo) i loved both series so why not mix
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6670|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Cardiff City Football Club (capital of wales) won the English FA CUP in 1927.
l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6669|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
i duuno where mine was from

ps i need to change it
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6662|NT, like Mick Dundee

Flacco is crazy... I'm crazy.... So... Flecco......
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6747
<-------------------Hyper
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713
we know ur high hyper
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
This topic reminds me of an old joke from school days, it was about how Red Indians would name their children. Quite often from what was around, happening or they could see at the time of birth or conception.  Sitting Bull, Flowering Petal, Little Bull and what I would of been known as ......... 2 dogs shagging.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6624|UK
Mine was the first thing that popped into my head when i got bored of my old name which was pyromaniac

Last edited by liquidat0r (2006-05-24 04:44:19)

Viper38
+118|6667
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6650
Someone else had the OriginalNuttah BF2 nick, hence it wasn't as original a nick as I thought it would be...  Why that nick? Used my programming/music writing name at first, but it wasn't violent enought for bf2, and I still wanted something to reflect my junglist/dnb darkside nature, and the words of UK Apache said it best... if you don't know the track:

"Mi are di nuttah
Mi badder than di bad bwoy Darth Vader feared
Let off da Jedi where you are, Skywalker
Inna Wan's school dem call mi troublemaker

Badder dan di Predator and di Terminator
Badder dan di gorgon and di don dada"

http://www.letssingit.com/?/shy-fx-orig … dx8rl.html

P.s. they've got a few of the lyrics wrong but you get the idea...

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Someone else had the OriginalNuttah BF2 nick, hence it wasn't as original a nick as I thought it would be...  Why that nick? Used my programming/music writing name at first, but it wasn't violent enought for bf2, and I still wanted something to reflect my junglist/dnb darkside nature, and the words of UK Apache said it best... if you don't know the track:

"Mi are di nuttah
Mi badder than di bad bwoy Darth Vader feared
Let off da Jedi where you are, Skywalker
Inna Wan's school dem call mi troublemaker

Badder dan di Predator and di Terminator
Badder dan di gorgon and di don dada"

http://www.letssingit.com/?/shy-fx-orig … dx8rl.html

P.s. they've got a few of the lyrics wrong but you get the idea...
Wicked Song.

One day some of the school kids carried my mums grocery all the way home. Why? It was outta respect.

Play that followed by Incredible - General Levy I think.  Well not Levy, but some General I think ...... see Ali G soundtrack
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6623|Los Angeles, California, US.
First two Letters of First, Middle, And Last Name.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
BattlefieldMedic
+25|6597|Sydney City, THE city.

DaReJa wrote:

First two Letters of First, Middle, And Last Name.
pure genius...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard