Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85

Trake wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Trake wrote:

well, id say my k/d with tank is above average, and my ground stats are not that bad and to the other guy... i bought this game to have fun, and i like karkand, so i think ill stick to that
u have played 3 diff maps overall. Ye seems like u have played many maps. and your infantry stats >>>SUCK<<<
your 18k to 16k overall, dont speak about skill.
Ok, at 75k+ I'll speak about skill. Not only are you one of the biggest tank whores I've ever seen, you always play Karkand, and can't even play it on the gorund. You have played a grand total of three maps, Wake and Dalian combined for less than 2 hours. Your infantry stats, as few as they are may look good, but for the amount of time with them they are horrible. You've spent 32 hours ground-pounding, and haven't managed to get 1,000 kills in that time. You have a 16.7 kdr with the lmg and a 3.4 with the carbine, pretty impressive, but you have a 1.1 with an assault rifle with more time with it? Do you hop out of your tank sometimes to mow a lone sniper down to boost your stats? You can't even maintain a high SPM in a tank, raping on Karkand. I would much rather have a kdr below one and the respect of my peers knowing I worked for my stats than your "easy-way-out" stats.

Back on topic, I started at about .8 inf. k/d, and got myself to 1 in about 6 months, but after I hit that mark it went up alot faster. It would be higher now had I not decided I like flying helos and getting my clannies lots of kills and hardly any for myself. :rollseyes:
Slickfish
+24|6624
Mine went just over 1 then back down now its over 1 again, and im not a tank, helo, plane etc whore, and I play any map thats on the server im in.
Audio
+130|6533|Orlando, FL
I used to not care about K/D, and only cared about global score.  So, my K/D was like 0.86?  Back when the PKM was a sniper rifle, I only used that, and got my K/D from 0.86 to like...1.05, which still is pretty shitty, but as I said, I didn't care about K/D for a long while.  My K/D keeps going up now that I'm actually trying to get good ratios.
EarlOfBronze
A Wolf Among Lambs
+19|6522
I started terribly at .7 but was over 1 before I made Corporal. It has stayed there ever since.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6646|Ohio
april second, but that was because i started playing as a medic and didnt kill anything, had a .5 kdr, and then i switched to Spec ops and started owning and it went up.
now its 1.11 but im trying to make my medic kdr 1.0. its a long road ahead.
Sandriatinhi
+15|6648|Apeldoorn, Holland

Red-War-sniper wrote:

Trake wrote:

you must be doing something wrong cause im almost at 10
Try a map other than Kark, and run around without a tank awhile.  Get back to us then!!!
I was thinking the same! Big mouth with your tankwhoring on citymaps! Use your tank on Dragon, Fu-She or Zatar and you'll be happy if you get 1 kill!
BADHEAD
+6|6499|Oblivion
I think it was right around 4500 global points.
Now my K/D ratio 1.94

I did not come from a battlefield such as bf1942 or bfVn , Although I have them both. I was playing ladders and matches in Medal of honor Spearhead (thanks for the patches EA...not)and Other things like Operation flashpoint and UT. I thought that BF2 finally had the right mix of all the other games I had played.  I completely stopped playing the other games in any types of matches.

It was neat then following the server specific stats for MOHAA for stats like clubbing(knife action now) and rifle shots and accuracy. But Bf2 took stats to the max.
KtotheIMMY
+513|6764
Haha... I don't think my K/D has ever reached 1.00
mporlier
+42|6641|Montreal, Canada

Trake wrote:

You have very good stats. You have played all of your kits equally (almost) I see no signs of stat padding but you played 80% of the time in a vehicle (whore?) in karkand. I am certain this is your second account so give the guy a break and stop bragging, I would like to see your first account.

Back on topic, I was horrible with a 0.4 KD now I am at 1.48 going up since I snipe a lot.

Last edited by mporlier (2006-07-18 07:40:10)

[OTH]-DocSparky
+1|6787|Baton Rouge, La, USA
I don't have a problem with Trake jumping in armor all of the time (if he isn't TKing for them) since it just makes sense to jump in one if it is sitting there. The problem that I have is his reply to the OP. Talk a little less trash and play a few more maps. We've got some awesome players here on the forums since they are very "into" bf2 and this is the place to be. It seems like the ones with the most skill don't have to tell everyone how good they are since their stats speak for themselves.

For me, it took about 200 hours to hit 1.0. I started off playing medic a lot and was too much of a rambo trying to get revives (and dying way too much). My K/D was abysmal. As I started to wise up a little and also upgraded my machine a little, I started to dig myself out of the deep hole I had created. There's not doubt that armor helps the K/D though. Like others have said, try not to focus on just that. Try to improve your game, have fun and the K/D usually takes care of itself.
Microwave
_
+515|6656|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
Ive just got mine to 1 now!        at about 280 hours!   (I had the worse start imaginable). It's been going up  steadily for ages now.
Simon
basically
+838|6659|UK

Trake wrote:

Because you have little points and 84 % of your kills are form Vehicles..
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6663|Groningen, The Netherlands

Trake wrote:

motherf*ckin hell, tanklaming till u die....n00b
really thats my opinion, you are a suck ass n00b
(everyone with more dan 40% of his kills in tank and more than 70% in vehicles overall doesnt understand the game to me, all n00bs....fckin hard eey killing someone with a 20+ inch cannon)

@topicstarter: getting your kd above 1 shouldnt be a problem, be sure you use your grenades and shit well
and youll be there in no time
Sh4rkb1t3
+6|6686

Trake wrote:

Thats because you use a fucking tank 90% of the time you play.  18:1 ratio, GJ tank whore.  I bet you think that took skill.

Don't worry about KD ratio in BF2.  It is extremely fucked up due to the huge imbalances... IE: Jet/Tank/Heli noobs.

If I didn't get a death for every time I got artilleried, tanked, etc, I'd have a 3 ratio.

Last edited by Sh4rkb1t3 (2006-07-18 08:21:48)

TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6627|Gold Coast, Australia
I started my account on a K : D of 6 then as the rounds went by, ppl teamkilling me and a shit team, it went down to 2.7
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6793|Jupiter
Trake, give me a day... motha funker.
Delta_38DS
Self Proclaimed A10 Whore
+27|6565
My K:D ratio is .96, but it has been going up for a long time.  Had wireless connection issues from June to October.
Crawdaddy79
+27|6538

Trake wrote:

Haha.. Rarely do I die in the tank or APC  at Strike at Karkland....  It's the best way to get your K/D up though.

When I finally learned how to play the game and got above 1.0, this is what my stats looked like:

https://www.crawspace.com/ss/misc3/bf2_above1kd.png
Trake
+3|6495
First person said i was a tank whore, dont need to hear it another 10 times from random little kids who cant even keep their kd above 3 Gpounding
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6640|Montreal, Qc, Canada

ericcartmanisbest wrote:

Trake wrote:

yea, but u just sit in a tank at karkand. any tom dick or harry can do that
yuup he is right you just siting in a tank !!!!! you have like 58hrs in tank on 110 played it is normal fkn tank whore !!!!! you will stay noob forever and you will suck as infranty HAHAHA !!!!
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6595|Iceland

Trake wrote:

First person said i was a tank whore, dont need to hear it another 10 times from random little kids who cant even keep their kd above 3 Gpounding
not like u ever use a gun so your like a version 2 of ECR
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6643|can
Wow, I watched my History and I started with a KD ratio of 0.19 lmao
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6695|Howell, Mi USA
too easy Trake

"real" players as u call them, play every map in the game.  anyone could have a kdr WAY better than yours if thats all they did was spawn rape karkanoob.

My most played map is kubra, i armor whore that map to death. plus i put up with jet whores. Ever took out a jet with a tank Trake? Doubt it. i have many times.
My statzorz
Armor   167:56:26     12,105    2,919   4.4618   919   

Kdr's don't exactly make u good at something when the rest of your stats say noob
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Trake
+3|6495
Lol.

Edit: Show me another tank whore that has a better KD then me, thanks ^.^

@"The rest of your stats say noob"

Funny, especially when ALL of your stats suck.

Last edited by Trake (2006-07-18 08:50:07)

TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6625|Birmingham, UK

Trake wrote:

Not to attack you but...
1. I'm guessing this is a second account.
2. Armour a lot of the time, anyone?
3. Armour on pistol and knife servers, anyone (this is just a wild guess)?
4. Armour not used to it's full ability as you fairly obviously just go after infantry and not the opposing armour.

P.S. I'm sorry to say all of this, but a lot of people would say you are not helping your team as they are probably getting wiped out by the opposing armour just as much as you are killing - if not more. Armour's job is primarily to take out other armour and then, and only then, eliminate the enemy infantry.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard