pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6292|Washington St.
anybody have the COVR (level 14) or SUPR (level 17) perks yet? and know what they do?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
One (I would assume) prevents you from being suppressed, and the other boosts your suppression.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6607|Greenwood, IN
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6739|Oxferd Ohire
u looked at bf2s
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6607|Greenwood, IN

RTHKI wrote:

u looked at bf2s
Yea streaming BF3.  Waiting for everyone to get in.  Just went 42 and 10 with the AEK.  Fuck thats and over powered gun.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North
metro fucking sucks
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6829|Lithuania
naturn - is it free to stream on justintv? if so, what programs do I need to stream directly from my pc?

Thanks
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5752|شمال

krazed wrote:

metro fucking sucks
Rush fucking sucks
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Adams_BJ

Beduin wrote:

krazed wrote:

metro fucking sucks
Rush fucking sucks
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5933|Somewhere out in Space
Why in the lord of all flying fucks can i not invert my jet pitch?  When I move my mouse up, i want the fucking jets nose to go up.  Is it that hard?  Oh wait doesn't work when you try to config that.
Adams_BJ
why would you do that, you crazy or something? CRAZY!
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5933|Somewhere out in Space
My mouse isnt a joystick, and apparently if that's plugged in i'll spin around in a slow circle and spaz out any time i try looking around.
Adams_BJ
but it feels natural do still do it the same way, surely?
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6607|Greenwood, IN

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

naturn - is it free to stream on justintv? if so, what programs do I need to stream directly from my pc?

Thanks
Yes its free to stream.  I use a program called xsplit.  Its free right now because its in beta but, once its released it will cost $40 a year.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6607|Greenwood, IN
Tonights recordings.

http://www.twitch.tv/naturn/b/296311697

I had a lot of fun tonight.  Love the SV98.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6768|UK

Beduin wrote:

krazed wrote:

metro fucking sucks
Rush fucking sucks
Nonsense Nonsense Nonsense.

Nothing wrong with Rush, the problem is solely down to the map being shit.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

Ilocano wrote:

Sorry, but jumping, flopping in an open field and actually avoiding getting hit because of hitreg issues, was a shit aspect of BF2.  Learn to use cover, move carefully.  None of this jump/flop/drop medpack around until you can get a bead on your target so you can make the instaprone far more accurate shot than that guy who has been shooting at you all this time move.
Oh god.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6690|"The Empire"

pirana6 wrote:

anybody have the COVR (level 14) or SUPR (level 17) perks yet? and know what they do?
cover means your less likely to get hit, supr means you have better aim, i cant tell the difference tbh. Gun attachments seem to make the best difference when aiming.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6225|Escea

Just unlocked the IRNV scope. Tis badass. Also they need some kind of ladder reticule for the GL, hard to hit anything with it.

Good to see the M320 turns into a GP-30 when mounted on the AK though.
opello
+1|6843
Not sure if people have realized it yet, but along with the javascript "trick" to avoid the Caspian password mess, you can also use 'n' to go to the 'next' server and hit enter to try to join.  This makes going through the server list a little less painful, at least in my opinion.  It also wraps at the bottom. 'p' goes to the 'previous' server in the list as well.

So to try to join, filter by Caspian and: n, enter, <fail>, n, enter, <fail>, ... until <success>

Note that using this with the js, the password box never seems to disappear, and will get the 'n' or 'p' from moving around in the list, but it doesn't matter for joining.

Edit: And I just found out that the Caspian servers have been shut off ... day late and a dollar short I guess.

Last edited by opello (2011-09-30 07:52:14)

Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Why don't these idiots explain the reasoning behind only allowing us to edit our settings while we are spawned ingame?
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

you would think that aspect of making the game would be so basic.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6739|Oxferd Ohire
having a server list wasnt basic in minecraft
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
I honestly wish this was Battlefield 2 adapted onto the Frostbite engine and not a Bad Company 2/Medal of honor mutant
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6673|UK
the one/two shots for a kill feature is a joke.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard