UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6686|"The Empire"

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Meh, listen to the M16 and M4 sounds in this trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pNOxynC … r_embedded
Your basing your whole argument on that vid..

Finray wrote:

I'm fucking done trying to talk sense to you. You're beyond help.
Correct.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5471|Ventura, California
Nope

I've seen plenty of alpha gameplay and other trailers confirm the sound sucks.

What would you prefer I base my opinion on, genius? The game when it finally comes out and it's too late to change anything? Brilliant Holmes, why didn't I think of that myself?

I'll live, but I still think it would be nice to have some cooler sounding guns. Why can't you guys shrug and say, "Yeah that'd be nice but it isn't the case" and leave it at that? freaking trolls

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2011-08-25 00:37:16)

And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6346|Belfast
The weapons sound a lot better in BF3 than they do in ARMA 2, your first video. DICE are the best when it comes to audio. Say what you want about Bad Company, the audio was fantastic. It's in good hands.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5751|Roma

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Nope

What would you prefer I base my opinion on, genius? The game when it finally comes out and it's too late to change anything? Brilliant Holmes, why didn't I think of that myself?

I'll live, but I still think it would be nice to have some cooler sounding guns. Why can't you guys shrug and say, "Yeah that'd be nice but it isn't the case" and leave it at that? freaking trolls
Trust me the guns sound nicer than the arma video you posted

Last edited by aerodynamic (2011-08-25 04:25:06)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6686|"The Empire"

-Sh1fty- wrote:

What would you prefer I base my opinion on, genius?
it does not take a genius to work out, everyone who played the Alpha testing said the sounds were good, very good in fact. You didn't play it and you say it needs improving.

Play the Beta when it comes out, then you will see for yourself, genius aint I.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4965|Dundee, Scotland.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Nothing is wrong with them, I just think they sound a little toy-ish.

Check out the video that I posted earlier and you'll see the difference I'm talking about. It's not a big deal, I'm just saying they could sound better, but finray is butthurt that's he's Scottish and doesn't understand a thing I say.
shut up, you're a fucking tool, you'll be lucky if your Christian-ass parents let you get the fucking game, what with it promoting violence and whatnot. Fucking girl
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6657|The darkside of Denver

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Nope

Stop playing through tin cans. 

I know on my Klipsch speakers through my Denon amp the sound sounds more robust and realistic than any other game I've played.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6706|England. Stoke

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Shifty seriously STFU!!! You haven't even played the fucking game, your going off youtube fraps footage where the sound is always distorted, and trailers with music on them all of which your are listening to through on a laptop with generic on board sound and crappy speakers! As with so many other subjects you like to spout off about, please stfu until you know what you are talking about. So in answer to that quote I rather you based your opinion on first hand experience of actually playing the fucking game, it doesn't exactly take a genius to work that out...

Last edited by coke (2011-08-25 07:16:01)

-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5631|Southern California
Shifty is a fucking idiot, the game sounded gorgeous on the beta with decent speakers and a generic sound card.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4965|Dundee, Scotland.

-MetaL* wrote:

Shifty is a fucking idiot, the game sounded gorgeous on the beta with decent speakers and a generic sound card.
sounded pretty fucking good to me.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6461|cuntshitlake

bc2 sounds were gay as fuck because you couldn't locate anything by footsteps or even gunshots. everything sounded the same.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6672|Canberra, AUS

DUnlimited wrote:

bc2 sounds were gay as fuck because you couldn't locate anything by footsteps or even gunshots. everything sounded the same.
Was pretty easy for me...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6466

You probably used the fuckhuge rectangles that showed where the enemy was if someone happened to see them 10 minutes ago.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5786|Catherine Black

-MetaL* wrote:

Shifty is a fucking idiot
qft
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5506|America
Ban Shifty
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6495

*-Shitfy-
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6669|UK
*-bradth3leader-
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5997|Vortex Ring State
more footage

sounds just fine to me

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Guess it's just me. I always thought the M16 sounded a little weak. They did a good job on the AK though.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I'm just making a big deal about nothing arguing for the sake or arguing I guess.
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5951
I have to agree with Sh1fty. The m16 sounds like it's slightly suppressed, in fact it sounds like the m16 off BC:V

That said, I couldn't give two shits.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5506|America
So judging by that video, this game also has absolutely no recoil? I didn't play the Alpha so I dunno, but it sure doesn't look like it.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Well it has random deviation but very little recoil. Demize said they'll make the recoil equivalent to the deviation so it looks like the shots are going where the gun "recoils".
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5034|Massachusetts, USA
As we have deduced from your recent posts, you haven't played the game at all yet. So how the fuck would you know?
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5747|شمال

DUnlimited wrote:

i can always hear the footsteps. does not give an exact location though
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard