13rin
+977|6487

Pochsy wrote:

Don't have sex with her while she's pregnant. That's gross. Think about it- your (unborn) child was in the room while you had sex. Actually, (s)he wasn't just in the room, (s)he was inches away. Grooossssss.
Plus you'll dent his/her forehead...

Last edited by DBBrinson1 (2009-12-17 09:53:12)

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5482|Ventura, California

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

Don't have sex with her while she's pregnant. That's gross. Think about it- your (unborn) child was in the room while you had sex. Actually, (s)he wasn't just in the room, (s)he was inches away. Grooossssss.
*At school*

"Wow dude nice bump!"

"Yeah sweet huh? It's when my Dad was doing it doggy style"
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5642|Southern California
posting in epic thread.
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6483|Foothills of S. Carolina

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

While pregnant is the best time.... never on the rag, can try all sorts of new positions, and best of all, you don't have to worry about getting her pregnant......
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6476

-Sh1fty- wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

*At school*

"Wow dude nice bump!"

Well actually, as the Fetus is encased in the amniotic sack, it's pretty fucking hard to "dent" it, you'd need to burst the sack, which would cause the baby to die or be born prematurely.

Last edited by Doctor Strangelove (2009-12-17 09:59:55)

jord
+2,382|6686|The North, beyond the wall.

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

*At school*

"Wow dude nice bump!"

Well actually, as the Fetus is encased in the amniotic sack, it's pretty fucking hard to "dent" it, you'd need to burst the sack, which would cause the baby to die or be born prematurely.
Thanks Dcotor.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724

-Sh1fty- wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

*At school*

"Wow dude nice bump!"

Cougar has a huge dick though.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Cybargs wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

*At school*

"Wow dude nice bump!"

I'm sure your know this through personal experience.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6476

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

He does.

Cybargs and Cougar have never tried to him their relationship.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

I tried to take a pic of his dick, but the camera exploded because the amount of pixels needed was too much.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Yeah using a microscope generally does that.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6481|6 6 4 oh, I forget

https://libweb.lib.buffalo.edu/kelley/Kelly/ImagePages/LargeImages/PostmanAlwaysRingsTwiceF.jpg

But really, congrats dude!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Yeah using a microscope generally does that.
Hey at least he's not a wannabe Marine.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6505

Ultrafunkula wrote:

http://libweb.lib.buffalo.edu/kelley/Ke … TwiceF.jpg

But really, congrats dude!

(i liked the movie too)
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6701
Cougar is gonna have a Red Foreman - Eric Foreman relationship with his child. We'll all be the child's retarded invisible uncles.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6653
hahaha ahh cougar wonder how ur baby will be or how it will when it grows up lol congratz Babymaker
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5284|San Angelo, TX
Milky titty pregnant sex will be

Also I've already decided I shall name the child Froogle.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6629|London, England
I suppose that's a good, sexually ambiguous name you got there, appropriate for now, seeing as you don't know the gender yet
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5986|Blue Mountain State
this thread is full of lulz
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
mr.hrundi
Wurstwassereis
+68|6445|Germany
Now with all those old users using new usernames, I might be a little bit confused, but.... are or aren't you that fancy pollux guy?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724

mr.hrundi wrote:

Now with all those old users using new usernames, I might be a little bit confused, but.... are or aren't you that fancy pollux guy?
No he's Cougar.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6505

mr.hrundi wrote:

=b burnzz likes this

elite.mafia didn't last long, did he?

soryy I I, back on topic - have you thought of names yet?
13/f/taiwan
+940|5707
i call lies.
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6681|A sunburnt country
Man ur screwed.....if you were having problems before, you don't have a chance with a baby!

Let us know how much your divorce costs now that a kid is involved.

GL
ghettoperson
+1,943|6657

Is finding out your sperm works really considered to be a good thing? I'd rather it be one of those mysteries where so far all signs point to it doesn't, but may at some point in 15 years time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard