DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6688|Disaster Free Zone
Lots of small frequent protein rich meals. (about 6-7 a day)
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6661

I'd love to donate some of my weight. I could stand to lose some.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6536|Global Command
Stand on your head and pack rocks in your ass.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6477
Haha, what body somatotype are you? I'm an ectomorph, and putting on weight or muscle mass, particularly in the top-half, is pretty damn hard. Just stick to pursuits better-suited to my 'frame' as such - football, cross-country running, biking, other aerobic exercises - because even living on a diet of eggs, chicken, tuna and PROTEEEEEEIN SHAAAKE and working the gym results in little to no visible gain.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
xxCaptainBlackxx
♥♦♣♠♥♦♣
+47|6651|internet
M'c Donalds
Burger King
KFC

and for the dessert

Baskin Robbins

in one month you will change dramatically

ask mr.fat guy..he know everything

https://www.coolbuddy.com/jokes/funnypics/fat_mcdonalds.jpg
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6773|UK
Macbeth if ur like me u probably wont put any weight on. I stopped growing vertically last year 20 and have started to fill out slowly. So im 6'6" but only 12.5 stone, no matter how much I eat I don't put on weight, and doing weights every day has only increased my strength rather than built mass.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6558|Scotland

Uzique wrote:

Haha, what body somatotype are you? I'm an ectomorph, and putting on weight or muscle mass, particularly in the top-half, is pretty damn hard. Just stick to pursuits better-suited to my 'frame' as such - football, cross-country running, biking, other aerobic exercises - because even living on a diet of eggs, chicken, tuna and PROTEEEEEEIN SHAAAKE and working the gym results in little to no visible gain.
Then you aren't working out properly.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6477

White-Fusion wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Nope. High metabolism + body somatotype = difficult for my body to actually build and keep mass - muscle or fat.

Signed up to the gym last year, had a proper rep-program done out for me, followed the dietary and routine plan to a T for more or less 3 months... nothing noticeable worth paying the gym subscription for! I'm 20, about 5"10, and I can never break the 10 stone mark. Really is a bitch to beef up. Good job I'm not into any sports that really require it, I do just fine .

Last edited by Uzique (2009-08-12 06:49:57)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6558|Scotland

Uzique wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Nope. High metabolism + body somatotype = difficult for my body to actually build and keep mass - muscle or fat.

Signed up to the gym last year, had a proper rep-program done out for me, followed the dietary and routine plan to a T for more or less 3 months... nothing noticeable worth paying the gym subscription for! I'm 20, about 5"10, and I can never break the 10 stone mark. Really is a bitch to beef up. Good job I'm not into any sports that really require it, I do just fine .
Fair enough!

Try eating the 5-6 small meals and following the workout on www.arnel.tv if that doesn't work then it's not going to happen! haha.
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6827
be physically active every day, it will increase your appetite.

calculate your daily calorie needs and make sure to eat more calories than you use.

always get a full night's sleep.

eat breakfast, and have a snack before bed.

gaining weight is so much easier than losing it.
CC-Marley
+407|6835
Puberty. Wait for it.
get off bf2s more that should help too
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6666|The darkside of Denver
Hey Mac:
methods diet is pretty good.. I'm a gym rat man just PM if you want help with a diet and workout plan. I started few years and ago at 231lbs of nastiness and dieted down to 174. Started lifting and bulked to 200lbs 14.6% bodyfat, I've been leaning out over about eight weeks.. Currently at 189lbs 9.4% bodyfat. You can see some pics and a video in the sports section.
Hakei
Banned
+295|6002
You're all bad;

Eat high calorie foods late at night before you go to bed and barely chew. You'll put on weight pretty quickly.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6773|UK

Hakei wrote:

You're all bad;

Eat high calorie foods late at night before you go to bed and barely chew. You'll put on weight pretty quickly.
lies. I eat about a 800 calorie meal before bed every day hasnt gained me any weight.
ColCarnage
taw
+283|5602

Macbeth wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

Eat food.
No shit.
No food.
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5555|paris
Why on earth would you want to gain weight?
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6137|Carnoustie MASSIF

Amdi Peter wrote:

Well if you're malnourished and underweight, then you wanna gain some weight.
Hakei
Banned
+295|6002

Amdi Peter wrote:

If you combine gaining weight and putting on muscle you'll become bulkier and -more attractive-. Some people dislike being really really skinny because it's quick unattractive at a certain level, skinny people also get worn out easier and will probably sleep more during the day etc etc.

Also, if people want to put on any muscle you need to eat as much food as you can otherwise your body simply doesn't have the fuel to burn. I eat around 1000-1500 calories extra a day because I'm on a fairly intense workout plan and I simply don't have the energy if I don't eat enough.
CC-Marley
+407|6835

Hakei wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

skinny people also get worn out easier and will probably sleep more during the day etc etc.
wat
GR34
+215|6552|ALBERTA> CANADA
Get protein powder(unflavored) bled with orange juice bananas some yogurt and some other fruit. Workout like mad then consume I lose 25lbs of fat and I actually look like I am healthy. if you are already lean you will gain muscle you dont want to gain fat no matter what so...

Last edited by GR34 (2009-08-12 13:28:57)

-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6660

CC-Marley wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

skinny out of shape people also get worn out easier and will probably sleep more during the day etc etc.
wat
Being out of shape, skinny or heavy, will make you "wear out" easier.

And if you have extreme problems gaining weight using some of the previously mentioned routines you could have at least some degree of hyperthyroidism - I work with an ex-Marine who is about 5' 8" and 160 lbs, but before he was diagnosed and put on medication he literally ate 10,000 + calories a day and could not gain weight, and only weighed 130 lbs to boot.  He was an extreme case (if he ate less than 10,000 calories he lost weight), but it does happen.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6678|UK

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

Hakei wrote:

skinny out of shape people also get worn out easier and will probably sleep more during the day etc etc.
wat
Being out of shape, skinny or heavy, will make you "wear out" easier.

And if you have extreme problems gaining weight using some of the previously mentioned routines you could have at least some degree of hyperthyroidism - I work with an ex-Marine who is about 5' 8" and 160 lbs, but before he was diagnosed and put on medication he literally ate 10,000 + calories a day and could not gain weight, and only weighed 130 lbs to boot.  He was an extreme case (if he ate less than 10,000 calories he lost weight), but it does happen.
Endurance runners are the most feeble ass people i've seen but they can go on forever.  It's the big lads that wear out easily, they struggle carrying all that muscle mass around.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6549|Texas - Bigger than France
Stay off crack and heroin.

Stay away from junk food.

In high school, found out my metabolism was so high that eating junk food would be burned immediately and increase my metabolish further.  And I'd eat great meals too.  For instance, I'd eat two Sara Lee Poundcakes every day after school in high school.  I weighed prolly 160-170 lbs @ 6'5".  All it was doing was increasing my metabolism.  Plus I was doing lots of sport, like swimming.  Until junk was gone, I never gained a pound.

https://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/06Mt5Yb4qx08F/610x.jpg

nom nom nom

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard