eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6381|S.A. Australia

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Well update from here http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 6#p2720886

I ended up calling the girl on Saturday (6 days later) and got her to give me a chance to bring back that 'spark' she said was missing.  So now I have to blow her away to impress her enough to get her back...

So far what I have planned is:
  • going out to laser quest - its fun and shes an in-the-closet trekkie
  • go to a park or somewhere semi-private and outside
  • get 2 gameboy colours and a bunch of games and one of those link cables and play/battle each other.  She loves gameboys and retro games and is obsessed with pokemon (I'm getting mortal kombat, donkey kong and a few others, she'll like them)
  • she mentioned she really wanted this dinosaur sandwich cutter from the grocery store she works at so i think im gonna make pb&j sandwiches cut from that and bring them along with other random cute food (like goldfish etc)
  • while we were together i went on vacation to cape cod and got her a sweater from there since she said she's always wanted to go so i'll give her that too
  • lastly, might go to a really fancy and delicious ice cream parlour.

Thoughts?  Suggestions?
If you honestly think she'll enjoy all of that, go for it.  Theres no point in asking us about it because a) we dont know her, and b) Most of us will probably just flame you.

For the record I think its very imaginative and slightly childish in the good kind of way   All the best to you sir.
Serious Flex
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6806|The darkside of Denver

Red Forman wrote:

This thread reminds me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTnq268y2ms
lol, fo sho!!!  I cant believe there is over 50 pages of this drek.  I remember growing up I asked my FATHER this kind of shit...

Last edited by SonderKommando (2009-07-27 18:27:07)

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5848|College Park, MD

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Marble Slab Creamery, I think its Canadian, not sure though.  I've never seen it in the states, but I heard theyre making Tims/MSC combo stores now
They've got them in the US.

I went to Cows over in Niagara on the Lake, it was really good. Haven't had maple walnut in ages.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6885|Toronto | Canada

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Marble Slab Creamery, I think its Canadian, not sure though.  I've never seen it in the states, but I heard theyre making Tims/MSC combo stores now

I went to Cows over in Niagara on the Lake, it was really good. Haven't had maple walnut in ages.
Haha, come to Canada, every ice cream place has it.  Even the random small places do.  My residence had like 6 flavours of ice cream and that was one of them ffs
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6778

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Went there the other day, it's like a Canadian Coldstones
Stimey
­
+786|6266|Ontario | Canada
Yea theres one right next to my work
­
­
­
­
­
­
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5570|Athens, GA
lol
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Haha, come to Canada, every ice cream place has it.  Even the random small places do.  My residence had like 6 flavours of ice cream and that was one of them ffs
I've been to Canada many times, last time I went was a couple weeks ago. Was in Toronto and St. Catharines.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

Yeah Marble Slab = sex

And whats the lol about ph1shman?
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5570|Athens, GA

Winston_Churchill wrote:

And whats the lol about ph1shman?

Winston_Churchill wrote:

I ended up calling the girl on Saturday (6 days later) and got her to give me a chance to bring back that 'spark' she said was missing.  So now I have to blow her away to impress her enough to get her back...

• get 2 gameboy colours and a bunch of games and one of those link cables and play/battle each other.  She loves gameboys and retro games and is obsessed with pokemon (I'm getting mortal kombat, donkey kong and a few others, she'll like them)
  • she mentioned she really wanted this dinosaur sandwich cutter from the grocery store she works at so i think im gonna make pb&j sandwiches cut from that and bring them along with other random cute food (like goldfish etc)
  • while we were together i went on vacation to cape cod and got her a sweater from there since she said she's always wanted to go so i'll give her that too

Thoughts?  Suggestions?
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I've been to Canada many times, last time I went was a couple weeks ago. Was in Toronto and St. Catharines.
WHAT!? I work in Toronto every day, should've announced it on the forums!
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6278|Scotland!

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Thoughts?  Suggestions?
Have some self respect, if she is giving you these kind of ultimatums after 2 months then she's obviously taking the piss, tell her to take you as you are or fuck off.

Unless you're actually that flawed that you need ultimatums.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6795

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Thoughts?  Suggestions?
Have some self respect, if she is giving you these kind of ultimatums after 2 months then she's obviously taking the piss, tell her to take you as you are or fuck off.

This. You shouldn't have to beg for her back if she's worth keeping.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6837|Devon, England

ghettoperson wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Thoughts?  Suggestions?

Women have fucked up minds.

Nothing wrong in "fighting" for what you want.
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6966
there's a difference between 'fighting' and 'bribing.'

men got this idea beat into their heads that to get a woman to like then, they have to give her stuff.

what kind of precedent are you setting for the future? you will never have a real relationship on equal footing if you've put in all the effort to stay together, and all she did was break up with you.

in the future, she will be expecting the same from you every time you have a fight, or disagree about anything. you are digging your own grave.

grow a backbone and talk to her frankly. women are attracted to confidence, not wimpy gift giving.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6795

FFLink wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Women have fucked up minds.

Nothing wrong in "fighting" for what you want.
As Krappy said, there is a huge difference between fighting and "Please please please take me back, I'll give you money and buy you presents and do your makeup and wear a dress once a month".

EDIT: It's desperate, it's sad and it shouldn't be done. Churchill is a great (and might I say highly attractive? ) man, he doesn't need to stoop to that shit.

Last edited by ghettoperson (2009-07-28 09:46:47)

Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

Haha, thanks for backing me up FFLink, and for the compliment ghetto

But, even if it doesn't work it'll be a fun day.  I mean, how often do you have a reason to play laser quest?  And its a learning experience, I can see what things work and don't so I can know for next time.  This girl isn't like this just for me, ask any guy and he'll say she's impossible to get, I've been by far the closest to her in the past year or so.  I think she's worth the effort, besides, I haven't done anything close to what Uzique did.
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6966
yes. the right approach is "i'm going to do these fun things anyway, do you want to come along?"

instead of "i'm doing all these things just for you."

what you want to do is show her how great a person you are, how much fun she can have if she is with you, and what a mistake it was for her to break up with you.

you don't need to give her anything to do these things. be yourself, be funny, have a good time, but don't play her mind games.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
So we were making out earlier and she asked me "how far do you wanna go?"

Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I hope you went far. Very far
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I hope you went far. Very far
Nah, we were in a public alley. It was kinda hot, cars kept drivin through so we were kinda caught in the act of intense kissing.

She said she's fine with anything except sex (right now at least... she says she's just not ready for it). I'm gonna take things slowly though.

God she's so wonderful ^_^
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5934|Catherine Black
I bet she's like mamoth size.

You're Mitch in disguise eh?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6795

I hope you reached down her trousers and stuck a finger in her rectum.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6831|Espoo, Finland

ghettoperson wrote:

I hope you reached down her trousers and stuck a finger in her rectum.
The way to a girls heart.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6795

You know, in a roundabout sort of way, it probably is.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard