Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6428|Brisbane, Australia
So im installing this as im typing this, will get back on how good it is. I probably cant play online yet, i hear the patch for it isnt up.
Machine_Madness
Ok its awesome, finished first 2 mission/campaigns,very fun and epic. Im not able to play online still.

The units are a blast to play with, same with the abilities and direct fire.
maffiaw
ph33r me 傻逼
+40|6412|Melbourne, AUS

Machine_Madness wrote:

Ok its awesome, finished first 2 mission/campaigns,very fun and epic. Im not able to play online still.

The units are a blast to play with, same with the abilities and direct fire.
Sounds sweet. Can't wait to pick it up on Thursday.
Machine_Madness
goto EB, they have it in stock.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6262
I won't be able to get it until the 15th i think
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5745|Roma

h4hagen wrote:

I'm guessing russian front. Sounds like Russian front for some reason.
There was a trailer of some sort showing you in control of the Tiger Ace guy from the first game.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6618|Canada
OMG i cant wait!!
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6344|Troy, New York
I guess I was wrong.

Cant wait though!
Destrucktion, will have to get in some games with you.
Operation panzerkrieg looks awesome despite my skepticism, and 2 new 4v4s, 5 new 3v3s, something like 11 new 2v2s and 7 new 1v1's is win.
Its also my Birthday, so Im getting a nice 22 inch samsung to go along with it (nice improvement from my 17 inch, lol).
xfire h4hagen
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6618|Canada

h4hagen wrote:

I guess I was wrong.

Cant wait though!
Destrucktion, will have to get in some games with you.
Operation panzerkrieg looks awesome despite my skepticism, and 2 new 4v4s, 5 new 3v3s, something like 11 new 2v2s and 7 new 1v1's is win.
Its also my Birthday, so Im getting a nice 22 inch samsung to go along with it (nice improvement from my 17 inch, lol).
xfire h4hagen
i cant figure out when it comes out in canada i heard tomoro?!?
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6624

danaca
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6344|Troy, New York
I guess its tomorrow here (US) but I get on break Friday so it just makes more sense.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6709|Riva, MD

Machine_Madness wrote:

Ah, so they do have it in physical form.

I was thinking that they were gonna try download only like EA does every single time for expansions now

Last edited by _j5689_ (2009-04-09 09:36:05)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6357|California

_j5689_ wrote:

Machine_Madness wrote:

I was thinking that they were gonna try download only like EA does every single time for expansions now
doubt it, cause didn't they say their making it a standalone game even thought its an expansion?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6709|Riva, MD

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Machine_Madness wrote:

doubt it, cause didn't they say their making it a standalone game even thought its an expansion?
That is true.

I wonder how that's gonna work since no new factions were included with this one.

Unfortunately my mom picked today to do a whole bunch of unnecessary shit so I have to wait til 7 EST to go try for a copy at Gamestop.  Yet another reason I regret not having done driving stuff yet
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6452

_j5689_ wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

That is true.

I wonder how that's gonna work since no new factions were included with this one.

Unfortunately my mom picked today to do a whole bunch of unnecessary shit so I have to wait til 7 EST to go try for a copy at Gamestop.  Yet another reason I regret not having done driving stuff yet
if you buy ToV you get the Wehrmacht and American factions for mp.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6709|Riva, MD

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

That is true.

That's what I thought.  The thing is that it's going to totally kill incentive to buy vanilla CoH for anything other than the campaign.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6452

_j5689_ wrote:

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

That is true.

That's what I thought.  The thing is that it's going to totally kill incentive to buy vanilla CoH for anything other than the campaign.
Tbh, I don't like this new patch. The menu design has been fucked, the unit symbols and hotkeys have all been ruined. Trying to see vet is almost impossible and very ugly, seeing AT/support weapon health is fubared. Patch 2400 was so damn balanced, and they go releasing this shit reverting most of the 'changes' and 'balancing' they just did 4 days ago. Only good thing I can say about the new patch is the graphics are better.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462
DO WANT.

Think I'll be treating myself to this game after my Easter-exams, just as something to play through over summer. I hope it's not too drastically different from the original, because the original CoH was definitely one of the most RTS games ever, in my personal opinion. This, Starcraft 2 and Diablo III are probably and literally the only games I am going to buy for the next year or so- possibly ever. Not sure any more tired Battlefield or Call of Duty sequels can capture my interest.

Roll on!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6699|67.222.138.85
soooo...what exactly are the new units/maps that you get in multiplayer?
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6657|NT, like Mick Dundee

Uzique wrote:

DO WANT.

Think I'll be treating myself to this game after my Easter-exams, just as something to play through over summer. I hope it's not too drastically different from the original, because the original CoH was definitely one of the most RTS games ever, in my personal opinion. This, Starcraft 2 and Diablo III are probably and literally the only games I am going to buy for the next year or so- possibly ever. Not sure any more tired Battlefield or Call of Duty sequels can capture my interest.

Roll on!
There will always be somebody who brings something original to the market. Just because it's getting rather thin on the ground doesn't mean originality is gone completely.

Besides, I don't want originality with Starcraft 2, I want a similar game with better graphics and a better UI.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6452

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

soooo...what exactly are the new units/maps that you get in multiplayer?
USA- M18 hellcat, replaces M10
Staghound, replaces M8

UK- kangaroo carrier, replaces bren carrier
some other light tank or something...

PE- Schiwmenwaggon or w.e, replaces ket
Hotchkiss- light tank that can apparently drop stukas :S replaces panzer IV inf tank

Wehr- marder 4 that replaces stug
swimmenwagon with mg42, replace bike

Lots of new maps
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6699|67.222.138.85

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

Hotchkiss- light tank that can apparently drop stukas :S replaces panzer IV inf tank
oh shi-
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6452

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

oh shi-
lol. There is a new tiger skin also "tiger 205". Just a reskin with new voices but cool nonetheless.
Machine_Madness
the latest patch made AI badass, Hard is the new expert, expert is.....hacks.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6709|Riva, MD

Machine_Madness wrote:

the latest patch made AI badass, Hard is the new expert, expert is.....hacks.
Yeah, I was wondering why everything was kicking my ass on easy, lol

Btw, I bought it a few hours ago and just a few minutes ago stopped playing.  The Tiger Ace campaign is the coolest/funnest thing ever.  It was like one of those Newgrounds games with really good graphics, lol

Last edited by _j5689_ (2009-04-09 21:01:07)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard