GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6755|Anaheim, CA

Tuna helper:Creamy Pasta
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6736|Cambridge (UK)

The Sheriff wrote:

jord wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

lmao I made these 2 girls I share a flat with cook me egg and chips.

I am awesome.
Pics of them please.
You think I have a camera?

Only one is semi-decent btw.
Which, in Wales, means they're both slightly better looking than the back-side of a sheep.

(Oh, and I had Chicken, Bacon, Veg and Mushroom Stir-fry, followed by Cheesecake, for dinner today, and will be having Chicken, Bacon, Veg and Mushroom Stir-fry, followed by Cheesecake, again tomorrow (for I made twice as much stir fry as needed and there's still some cheesecake left over (though the latter may not make it to tomorrow))
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

jord wrote:

Pics of them please.

Which, in Wales, means they're both slightly better looking than the back-side of a sheep.

(Oh, and I had Chicken, Bacon, Veg and Mushroom Stir-fry, followed by Cheesecake, for dinner today, and will be having Chicken, Bacon, Veg and Mushroom Stir-fry, followed by Cheesecake, again tomorrow (for I made twice as much stir fry as needed and there's still some cheesecake left over (though the latter may not make it to tomorrow)))
syntax error fix'd

I mean sweet jesus, an afterthought in an afterthought in an afterthought? I think you need to send that cheesecake to someone more deserving, like me.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6619|Washington DC

I basically was served a bowl of mush ... some tasteless beans mixed with tasteless ground beef and topped with some tasteless mild cheddar cheese.

But, when my daughter complained about not getting chocolate milk, I got up, retrieved an 8x10 picture of a starved kid from the Sudan (nearly dead), positioned it right in front of her so she could read it like a cereal box in the morning, and I simply said "be thankful for what you have, and stop complaining about what you don't". 

She maintained a blank stare at the area between the edge of the table and her plate.

I continued eating my bowl of mush.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6736|Cambridge (UK)

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

(Oh, and I had Chicken, Bacon, Veg and Mushroom Stir-fry, followed by Cheesecake, for dinner today, and will be having Chicken, Bacon, Veg and Mushroom Stir-fry, followed by Cheesecake, again tomorrow (for I made twice as much stir fry as needed and there's still some cheesecake left over (though the latter may not make it to tomorrow)))
syntax error fix'd

I mean sweet jesus, an afterthought in an afterthought in an afterthought? I think you need to send that cheesecake to someone more deserving, like me.
And you made a whole post for that? Good job you're a mod I guess...

(OH, and you can keep your steenking hands off my cheescake!)
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6617
I had rubber buns and liquor.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black

OrangeHound wrote:

I basically was served a bowl of mush ... some tasteless beans mixed with tasteless ground beef and topped with some tasteless mild cheddar cheese.

But, when my daughter complained about not getting chocolate milk, I got up, retrieved an 8x10 picture of a starved kid from the Sudan (nearly dead), positioned it right in front of her so she could read it like a cereal box in the morning, and I simply said "be thankful for what you have, and stop complaining about what you don't". 

She maintained a blank stare at the area between the edge of the table and her plate.

You're one evil bastard.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
Chicken Parmegan
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669

OrangeHound wrote:

You have to teach me how to do that to my sisters/40 overweight younger cousins.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6358|New York
I had pork with a side of rice pilaf, pretty tasty.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6522|Scotland
Homemade steak pie & chips.

Salt and vinegar and BBQ sauce
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6256|eng

OrangeHound wrote:

you naughty man
#rekt
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6100|Carnoustie MASSIF
I have to make me and Sir Shmoopy (For he is my little brother) dinner tonight, fucking joy. Looks like it's going to be Southern Fried Chicken, Chips, and Peas.

Say yes if you think the little shit should make his own tea.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5734|Belgium
Balls of meat.

Meatballs.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6256|eng

1n_n07h1ng_w3_7ru57 wrote:

I have to make me and Sir Shmoopy (For he is my little brother) dinner tonight, fucking joy. Looks like it's going to be Southern Fried Chicken, Chips, and Peas.

Make him hunt the chicken and chips aswell
#rekt
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6100|Carnoustie MASSIF

Mint Sauce wrote:

Fair point, although he just exclaimed "How can you hunt chips?"
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6256|eng

Mint Sauce wrote:

Fair point, although he just exclaimed "How can you hunt chips?"
HUNT THOSE FUCKING POTATO BITCHES DOWN

I bet he squealed instead of exclaimed, he does that in bed alot
#rekt
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

I'm at Lancaster atm. I'd rather have sheep than having 90% of the women wear burkhas.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5720|شمال
Mc D
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

Just used the left-over chicken from last night to make a nice pasta with chicken and cream sauce
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6242
nothing so far
ParadoXic
+11|5705|Vancouver, Canada
Nat's Pizza. Man their pizza's are orgasmic.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

I did not eat dinner tonight
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

Mutantsteak wrote:

I did not eat dinner tonight
were u saving for a new gfx card?
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

https://image.presidentschoice.ca/presidentschoice/PI047456038307381B.jpg?wid=239&cvt=jpeg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard