Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Iran is really screwing the pooch here. It's not just US Pressure (Russia, China, UK, France, Germany).

They have been offered everything that they need to build a nuclear power industry.
"specific proposals to assist Iran to acquire everything it needs for a modern nuclear power industry" and "a long list of other potential benefits, from greatly improved political contacts ... to steps towards normalising trade, economic and energy relations".
http://uk.reuters.com/article/UKNews1/i … 25?sp=true
Xbone Stormsurgezz
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6344|tropical regions of london
I can see the reasoning behind Iran not accepting it.  If I had more time, I would elaborate, but, I gotta go.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK

Kmarion wrote:

Iran is really screwing the pooch here. It's not just US Pressure (Russia, China, UK, France, Germany).

They have been offered everything that they need to build a nuclear power industry.
"specific proposals to assist Iran to acquire everything it needs for a modern nuclear power industry" and "a long list of other potential benefits, from greatly improved political contacts ... to steps towards normalising trade, economic and energy relations".
Yeah....but Iran doesn't trust 4 out of 5 of them nations as far as the ayotollah can spit.  Dunno about the Ruskies.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5965|London, England

Poseidon wrote:

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

alexbay13 wrote:

You fucking idiot, do you even know what Mecca is?
how would you solve the oil problem if you nuke'd it?
...Canada!

Iran's so full of shit. I've seen videos of their military equipment. Sure, they could compete with us...if we hadn't moved up from our 1970's technology of F-14's and other planes.
If I'm not mistaken we sold them our old F-14's, If we lose a single Raptor to our old technology then I'd be shocked
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

m3thod wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Yeah....but Iran doesn't trust 4 out of 5 of them nations as far as the ayotollah can spit.  Dunno about the Ruskies.
Iran to the Russians is almost like the Israel to the United States.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK

Mutantsteak wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

how would you solve the oil problem if you nuke'd it?
...Canada!

Iran's so full of shit. I've seen videos of their military equipment. Sure, they could compete with us...if we hadn't moved up from our 1970's technology of F-14's and other planes.
If I'm not mistaken we sold them our old F-14's, If we lose a single Raptor to our old technology then I'd be shocked
Those F14 can't even get into the sky.  The avionics was sabotaged by US doods before they left.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5965|London, England

m3thod wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

...Canada!

Those F14 can't even get into the sky.  The avionics was sabotaged by US doods before they left.
Exactly haha
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK

Kmarion wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Russia will be covertly supporting the Nuclear ambitions of the Iranians which putting on a show when required.

/conspiracy theory
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

God Save the Queen wrote:

Iranian chicks are so god damn hot
Fuck yes
post pics or it dont count
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646

Kmarion wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

well in certain ways not religiously or culturally weapon wise yes, otherwise heck they dont like Muslims
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6830|Grapevine, TX

Braddock wrote:

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

http://jasonjeffrey.files.wordpress.com … e-next.jpghttp://www.cynicalnation.com/img/fuck_yeah.jpg

Honestly it's a horrible situation over there. I would rather see an Iranian Revolution vs. another War. The Iranian people shouldn't be killed because of the fear they have of the oppressive government. Its just a horrible situation.
Can you elaborate exactly on how horrible it is over there? I mean I know Imadinnerjacket is a knob jockey and they're drawing a lot of International criticism over the nuclear program and I know he's only playing the Nationalism card to deflect criticism from the usual domestic problems but to my knowledge they're not dirt poor, they're not overly oppressed (not in Middle Eastern terms in any case) and the country itself is very modern in terms of infrastructure and amenities and so on.

We're not talking about a hole in the desert here.
Iran situation as a whole is horrible. They sponsor Hamas and other groups that attack Iraqi citizens, Coalition Forces in Iraq.  Im looking at the big picture. Israel cant just do an air attack to stop the nuclear development. There would have to be a preemptive strive in the Gaza Strip , the West Bank, the Hamas camps in Lebanon before any air attack.

Iran consistently states by either its President, the Ayatollah, its military Generals, etc that they would cut off our legs and devastate us if we (USA or Israel) attacks them.

I know that the citizens of Iran are very educated and intelligent people. They have been for thousands of years. This is not about them.

Its a horrible situation. (Not the Iranian citizens) Period.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

blademaster wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

m3thod wrote:

well in certain ways not religiously or culturally weapon wise yes, otherwise heck they dont like Muslims
We're talking geopolitics here .
Xbone Stormsurgezz
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK

blademaster wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Fuck yes
https://cdn.maximonline.com/girls/sarahshahi_2/sarahshahi-2-gm_l9.jpg

she can have my babies anyday.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6830|Grapevine, TX

blademaster wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Fuck yes
--> http://www.guitaramplifierblueprinting. … sanaz.html <-
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

blademaster wrote:

"We advise U.S. officials to be careful not to face another tragedy," Mohammad Hejazi, a senior commander of the elite Guards, was quoted as saying by the official IRNA news agency.

"Our last word is that if you want to move towards Iran make sure you bring walking sticks and artificial legs because if you came you will not have any legs to return on," he said.
All standard stuff, but it doesn't help the fact that they'd face an even greater tragedy if a 9/11 happened on our soil again.
Ghandi767
+17|6623|Hanging in the Balance
Before I was scared. Now I am horrified.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

blademaster wrote:

"We advise U.S. officials to be careful not to face another tragedy," Mohammad Hejazi, a senior commander of the elite Guards, was quoted as saying by the official IRNA news agency.

"Our last word is that if you want to move towards Iran make sure you bring walking sticks and artificial legs because if you came you will not have any legs to return on," he said.
All standard stuff, but it doesn't help the fact that they'd face an even greater tragedy if a 9/11 happened on our soil again.
That is if Iran would be linked to a terrorist attack on the size of 9/11, but fuck you probably think the Iranians were part of the 9/11. Fucking dumb fucks around these parts.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

blademaster wrote:

That is if Iran would be linked to a terrorist attack on the size of 9/11, but fuck you probably think the Iranians were part of the 9/11. Fucking dumb fucks around these parts.
*sigh*

If you would get your bleedin' head out of your ruddy bum for a split second, what I was saying is that warning the US of another tragedy is not a good way to keep yourself off the bullseye if we're given another excuse to go out and bomb someone.

Now simmer down and eat a Pop Tart. It'll make you feel better.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2008-06-25 13:50:41)

GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6370
lol'd the guy in the tanks look's like "Awww, was that your car,couln'd care less TBH "

anyway, do you really think Iran is gonna fire a missile?
Il think they use the sneaky way

Iran>TelSel To>Taliban>RENTaTruck>place it somewhere quiet in a American metro pol, that's the approach the bastards take ("i mean the radical ones")

Last edited by GateKeeper{NL} (2008-06-25 13:59:27)

BVC
+325|6696
Send in a few clusters of heavy/assault battlemechs and they'll be fucked!
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646

m3thod wrote:

blademaster wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Fuck yes
http://cdn.maximonline.com/girls/sarahs … -gm_l9.jpg

she can have my babies anyday.
those are the Americanized ones but yeah she pretty good looking seen her before
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

blademaster wrote:

in relation to this thread
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=103885

Iran's Revolutionary Guards warned the United States on Wednesday it would face a "tragedy" if it attacked the Islamic Republic.

Last week a report said Israel had practiced for a possible strike against Iran's nuclear facilities.Washington says it is focusing on diplomatic pressure to thwart Iranian nuclear work it suspects is aimed at making bombs but has not ruled out military action if that were to fail.

Many analysts say Iran's nuclear sites are too numerous, distant and fortified for Israel to take on alone.They say the United States could unleash vastly superior firepower if it attacked Iran but that Tehran could strike back against its forces in Iraq and disrupt oil supplies vital to the world economy.

http://www.reuters.com/article/latestCr … SDAH521734
For those of you wondering...THOSE are threats. Offering to help Iran develop peaceful nuclear power is NOT. Just to clarify.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
PureFodder
+225|6286

FEOS wrote:

For those of you wondering...THOSE are threats. Offering to help Iran develop peaceful nuclear power is NOT. Just to clarify.
They aren't threats, they are statements of intent of self defence. They make absolutely no mention of doing anything to any Americans who aren't attacking Iran.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6328|105 RVK
if you guys think Iran is such an easy country to take down why the fuck cant you handle Iraq and Afghanistan properly?

Stop poking into shit that doesn't concern you USA.

Last edited by Megalomaniac (2008-06-25 18:18:13)

usmarine2
Banned
+233|5792|Dublin, Ohio

Megalomaniac wrote:

if you guys think Iran is such an easy country to take down why the fuck cant you handle Iraq and Afghanistan properly?

Stop poking into shit that doesn't concern you USA.
We ran over Iraq twice in a matter of weeks.  kthx.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard