$5.30 meat stack foot long from quiznos ftw
Fuck yeah Quiznos Baja Chicken
Quiznos > Subway any day.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Sam Adams is one of the best beers I've ever had, and I've had a lot of beers.
i don't like the regular one too much. i mean it's ok, but white ale, double bock, summer, and winter ale are much better

this is now a beer thread
Boston Lager is my favorite beer.  Try the Cherry Wheat, it's in season.  It's pretty good, kind of tastes like a Hefeweizen with a hint of cherry at the end.

I could talk about beer for a long time.  I have been known to drink a few dozen here and there.

Runs_with_sciss0rs wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Except that sometimes you are paying them an extra $.50 to $1.00 for them to stick that sammy in a toaster oven.

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2008-06-23 18:37:47)

i g
Banned
+876|5865|GA

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

i don't like the regular one too much. i mean it's ok, but white ale, double bock, summer, and winter ale are much better

Boston Lager is my favorite beer.  Try the Cherry Wheat, it's in season.  It's pretty good, kind of tastes like a Hefeweizen with a hint of cherry at the end.

I could talk about beer for a long time.  I have been known to drink a few dozen here and there.

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Except that sometimes you are paying them an extra $.50 to $1.00 for them to stick that sammy in a toaster oven.
5 dollar footlongs from quiznos cannot be beaten
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6193|14072

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Yeah it really can't be. I tried a $5 footlong at Subway and it was horrible, terrible roll, barely any meat, and they burned it in the toaster. I'm never going to Subway again.
i g
Banned
+876|5865|GA

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Yeah it really can't be. I tried a $5 footlong at Subway and it was horrible, terrible roll, barely any meat, and they burned it in the toaster. I'm never going to Subway again.
fuck yeah dude.

boycott that dirty place.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK
No Quiznos in Angleterre.  You Faggots.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
usmarine2
Banned
+233|5792|Dublin, Ohio

Mutantsteak wrote:

usmarine2 wrote:

k then.

Pisswater?

Sam Adams Light won an award in Germany, and there is no light beer category.
I bed you got that straight from their commercial
Beer cap actually.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6440|King Of The Islands

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

fuck yeah dude.

By all means denounce every store in the entire worldwide chain because one retard couldn't assemble your sandwich correctly.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6830|Grapevine, TX
not nearly enough. 10 years ago when I was 22 I spent 400/ month

now Im spending a little less than 10 years ago...
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

fuck yeah dude.

Subway > Quizno's

Buffalo Chicken from Subway > No Buffalo Chicken from Quizno's
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6193|14072
Yeah well my friends mom hates subway so much she drove her car through the front window.
https://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj21/Ma_Se_Poes/0411081718a.jpg
(I know it's only a board where the window is, I couldn't get a picture of the car through it)

Last edited by Runs_with_sciss0rs (2008-06-23 19:21:57)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

m3thod wrote:

No Quiznos in Angleterre.  You Faggots.
Which I find somewhat funny, seeing as there was one in Samoa when I was there 10 years ago...
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646
great guys I dont spend that much I dont know maybe around 100-120$ a week

also keep on posting
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

blademaster wrote:

great guys I dont spend that much I dont know maybe around 100-120$ a week

also keep on posting
that's like half a grand a month
i g
Banned
+876|5865|GA

Cheez wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

fuck yeah dude.

By all means denounce every store in the entire worldwide chain because one retard couldn't assemble your sandwich correctly.
one retard?

more like every fucking subway in the metro atlanta area that i've been to. not joking at all. their subs have half the meat a quiznos sub does, and the people that work there are trashy as fuck. jared can lick my balls.
csmag
+92|6448|Canada
Nothing!

Thanks mom and dad for your hard work.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Cheez wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

fuck yeah dude.

one retard?

more like every fucking subway in the metro atlanta area that i've been to. not joking at all. their subs have half the meat a quiznos sub does, and the people that work there are trashy as fuck. jared can lick my balls.
Exactly because ig needs lots of meat!
csmag
+92|6448|Canada

Gooners wrote:

Eye-GiZzLe wrote:

Cheez wrote:

one retard?

Exactly because ig needs lots of meat!

I like subway

Not many Quiznos here in Québec, I really want to give it a try sometime.

Last edited by csmag (2008-06-23 19:29:36)

shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6546|Flower Mound, TX
Any schlotzsky's sandwich is amazing. Quiznos is #1, slochtzsky's is #2, and Subway......gets raped in the dark alley by a man named "Big Joe".
csmag
+92|6448|Canada

shadowcell_01 wrote:

Any schlotzsky's sandwich is amazing. Quiznos is #1, slochtzsky's is #2, and Subway......gets raped in the dark alley by a man named "Big Joe".
I like subway...
shadowcell_01
How 'bout dem Cowboys?
+45|6546|Flower Mound, TX

csmag wrote:

shadowcell_01 wrote:

I like subway...
Apparently so did "Big Joe".
csmag
+92|6448|Canada

shadowcell_01 wrote:

csmag wrote:

shadowcell_01 wrote:

I like subway...
Apparently so did "Big Joe".
Big Joe doesn't offer 5 dollar foot longs...

Spoiler (highlight to read):
or does he?
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646
hahaha we had slochtzsky's here where I live or in the area then Pandabear place replaced it hehehe
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North
$20 or so total in groceries a week. i get most of my vegetables from gardening and meat from hunting my food costs are almost nothing :\

oh and baking your own bread is

Last edited by krazed (2008-06-23 21:16:33)

TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6674|Colorado
$100 a week for me & my girl , maybe $50 more if we eat really well or have a BBQ for friends.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard