Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6696|Central Valley,California
I sure the hell am, man, it's already getting to damn hot!
Darky
Hi..
+71|6553|Here.
Getting towards winter here - the weather is starting to cool off a bit. Think I only wore shorts once this past week.

Last edited by Darky (2007-03-16 18:44:35)

SoC./Omega
+122|6532|Omaha, Nebraska!
i wore shorts yesterday and tuesday, it was 75 degrees here
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6622|New Hampshire, USA
Ok, i live in New England, New Hampshire, THE WEATHER IS SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP!!!!.  2 Days ago it was 77 degrees.  Right now, it is -5 with wind chill and a foot of snow has fallen since this afternnon and the blizzard is still raging.  I SWEAR NEW ENGLAND IS GOD'S PLAYGROUND
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6711|California

It jumped from 56 this morning in OC to like 86 by the time i ditched 6th period. I had on jeans, but I found my football shots and changed.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6336|Twyford, UK
I never wear shorts. Not only are my legs hideous (pale, hairy, scar tissue on my shins), but they feel stupid.
Plus they don't make pairs durable enough, with decent pockets or enough of them, that fit, and come in a fabric thick enough to be comfortable.
And sacrificing a pair of jeans is right out.

Also, I live by a freaking river. Wearing shorts mean your legs get freezing when it cools off and the wind picks up, and you get flayed when the sky starts pelting you with ice.
SoC./Omega
+122|6532|Omaha, Nebraska!
stryyker found his "shots" :p
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6385|The Gem Saloon
im with skorpy....i NEVER wear shorts.
but then again im a blacksmith and that would fucking HURT.........but even on my free time i dont find myself out of jeans.
i live by woods and when im not working or playing this bullshit, im with my wife playing with my dog who inevitably runs in the woods, where i proceed to run full tilt through the woods after her. jeans offer more protection than skin
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6404|da ville, va
I wore shorts all this week except today when it snowed.
P.S it was 80 all week
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6622|Washington, DC

It was 70 degrees yesterday and I wore shorts. Today it was 40 degrees with hail and freezing rain. Stupid fucking DC weather...
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6670|In You Endo- Stoke
Shorts at this time of year you must be mad!!

Here in england you may get two weeks of good weather i'm talking 26c then the shorts go away for another year.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6755
I am, was like 90 degrees here today in Florida.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

Sgt.Gene wrote:

And Sunday will be in the 40's..lol (Tampa BTW)
https://i16.tinypic.com/2dazupu.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
The Stillhouse Kid
Licensed Televulcanologist
+126|6633|Deep In The South Of Texas
I never stop wearing shorts, never gets cold enough way down here.
misfire00
Lead Magnet
+26|6773|Charleston SC - USA
wearing shorts now. and going commando.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6751|San Antonio, Texas

The Stillhouse Kid wrote:

I never stop wearing shorts, never gets cold enough way down here.
Ditto.
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6684|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
Even though it's been in the 80s most of the week here in the Vista/Oceanside area of Southern California, I've been wearing jeans, just like I always do.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6588
I live in New Jersey, USA and just yesterday and Wednesday, it was in the 80's.  Now we have about 4 inches of snow/ice/sleet on the ground and its about 15 degrees out.

Whatthefuck?
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6766

Kmarion wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

And Sunday will be in the 40's..lol (Tampa BTW)
http://i16.tinypic.com/2dazupu.jpg
Yay Florida
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6517|South Florida
Well here in new york we got a nice blast of 55 degree weather (coming from 20's) and a TON of snow melted, then 2 days later its back to 20 and snowing....
15 more years! 15 more years!
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6751|San Antonio, Texas

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

I live in New Jersey, USA and just yesterday and Wednesday, it was in the 80's.  Now we have about 4 inches of snow/ice/sleet on the ground and its about 15 degrees out.

Whatthefuck?
It's global warming...
eagles1106
+269|6575|Marlton, New Jersey.

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Ok, i live in New England, New Hampshire, THE WEATHER IS SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP!!!!.  2 Days ago it was 77 degrees.  Right now, it is -5 with wind chill and a foot of snow has fallen since this afternnon and the blizzard is still raging.  I SWEAR NEW ENGLAND IS GOD'S PLAYGROUND
Same.  In Ohio right now, 3 days ago it was like 70 degrees.  Next day its 70.  Finally looking towards warm weather after it being so cold and there being snow off the ground for more then a month.  What happens?  Two days in a row its 70, and then boom I wake up and its snowing again.  Weird thing was, the afternoon after it snowed went back up to like 60, and the day after which is today, its back down around like 25
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6676|United States of America
Once earlier this week it was even low 70s in Chicago but now it was back down to 33 today.
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6322|teh alien spaceshit
I always wear shorts here in Torrance, California.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6643|United States
Few days ago in illinois was 75 f but today it was 25 F which is too cold to wear shorts

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard