2λчиэλ
+783|6845|Reykjavík, Iceland.
It's worth no more than $10
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6450

PBAsydney wrote:

It's worth no more than $10
Not worth it even if its free, OMG thats a joke £18 for this???
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6577
Im sure I read that it was only available through EA downloader anyway...........???
kptk92
u
+972|6410|tc_london
Well at least it says its on a disc ... I hope they're speaking the truth ...
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6577
HMV is a crappy online retailer IMO. If it was from Play.com, I might see more authenticity in it.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6691|London, UK
I ll buy it off game if people say its really good as i want to get some money off tiberium wars when it comes out in march
MrEzeuss
+26|6392|Nethterlands (ZH)
Disk will be good. Better than the download from EA link.
€25 will be a bit overpriced for a few maps and two different vehicles and a update. €15 would be a price i am willing to pay.
Geata
+1|6679|Frankfurt, Germany
On Amazon.de you can pre-order a Nothern Strike downloadcode, will cost you less than €10. If it´s sold like AF & EF you´ll get a DVD Box with a code, but no CD/DVD.
Link:
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B000MV8 … IQ8SU58NTG
Bernadictus
+1,055|6739

Geata wrote:

On Amazon.de you can pre-order a Nothern Strike downloadcode, will cost you less than €10. If it´s sold like AF & EF you´ll get a DVD Box with a code, but no CD/DVD.
Link:
That is the prepaid key, and now I only hope that either the beta tester get to keep NS or that it will be sold in the Netherlands like it is sold in Germany.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6551|UK

Should of been £9.99 or at most £12.99 :S  To expensive, although I probably will buy it and no doubt loads of us will, and thats how they get away with these prices

Martyn
Slickfish
+24|6625
I will only buy it if its a DVD, but as said it probably wont be.

Oh and not for £17, F**k that.

Last edited by Slickfish (2007-02-05 04:08:35)

Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6447|Australia.
Holy Crap! Thats $45 Australian Dollars. I sure as hell aint buying it now.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6548|Doncaster, UK
Since when do EA charge this much for a booster pack? £17.99 is just ridiculous for the content. If this is right, EA need to rethink their pricing policy as this will make the uptake of this product very low and the number of servers running it will be negligible.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6673|UK
what a fucking con.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6416|Finland

cd-rom?!?! reallyy? omfg I really hope that it's real and the price is fake. loool
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6697|UK
£17.99?

Fuck that off!
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6329|105 RVK

Samtheman53 wrote:

£17.99?

Fuck that off!
omg 1337 sig sam
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum

Bernadictus wrote:

Geata wrote:

Link:
That is the prepaid key, and now I only hope that either the beta tester get to keep NS....
My thoughts too, but i doubt EA would do that. Hope and pray though, £17.99 is was just about right for Spec Forces on bf2, but that added much more stuff than Northen Strike is going to.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6396|Belgium

fatherted13 wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Geata wrote:

Link:
That is the prepaid key, and now I only hope that either the beta tester get to keep NS....
My thoughts too, but i doubt EA would do that. Hope and pray though, £17.99 is was just about right for Spec Forces on bf2, but that added much more stuff than Northen Strike is going to.
yeah, but special forces was sold in stores, if it is on ea downloader it will be around 10-15 euros. no packaging and transportcosts. EF and AF were also just 10 euro.
Sambuccashake
+126|6612|Sweden
There's a Dice employee who hangs out at bf2142.se and he said that the retail price will be the same as the BF2 booster packs.
GR34
+215|6547|ALBERTA> CANADA
they should make this booster free then come out with an expansion pack that costs 45$ and has some sweet new mode like a battle on a space station. or a new army like afrika or south America who want all the rest of the world for them selfs  and 25 new unlocks and some 20 new maps and 40 new vehicle's now that would Pwn
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum

GR34 wrote:

they should make this booster free then come out with an expansion pack that costs 45$ and has some sweet new mode like a battle on a space station. or a new army like afrika or south America who want all the rest of the world for them selfs  and 25 new unlocks and some 20 new maps and 40 new vehicle's now that would Pwn
Your the one that suggested that they include a shotgun add-on for the CLARK. What you suggest now is practically a whole new game, not a expansion pack. GG
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
thebestshooter
Banned
+12|6317
EA and dice can keep their new pack... and i will keep my money for gas so i can go to school.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard