11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6459|behind my rifle
ok right look at figure 1.1.1 and see what i did:
https://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5830/owned4jo0.png

i hit my inside of my knee on the corner of the floor, where it bends. now my knee on the inner part is pure black and blue Cant walk on it at all. and i cant bend it more than a couple inches, if i do it feels like itll pop out of place, also swollen prettty good. suggestions to take pain away and to take swelling down?
Dressed In Decay
+14|6537
Vicodin and ice.
weasel_thingo
+74|6327
one suggestion, let go next time
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6662|USA
Marijuana and crown and coke.

Drink the drink to deaden pain, smoke a j to forget there is any pain.

Good luck.
Executiator
+69|6421
Go to a doctor you putz....
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6463|A W S M F O X
Go To The Doctor.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life

weasel_thingo wrote:

ok if i  let go, i wouldve just smashed my ribs into the wall = broken ribs. done that before
weasel_thingo
+74|6327
let go before you're close to the wall and land in the water.
but anyways i sugest going to the doctor before you need amputation.

Last edited by weasel_thingo (2007-01-18 17:03:22)

Sinn_Ah_Taggh
+15|6421|Norway
ehm,i would think a doctor would be a good idea,if not then maybe Mason4Assassin444´s idea is pretty good?! (sounds good to me)
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

Dressed In Decay wrote:

Vicodin and ice.
No no no, VODKA and ice.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Go To The Doctor.
ok sounds dumb but....well, i was told not to go on that swigning rope, and i had told my parents that i wouldnt even go to the pool. and anywaze the last time i went to the dotoor me made me hurt worse than when i went in.the last time i got hurt on these things i got yelled at for bieng stupid, and hurting my self( was during football season, dad wants me to be a football famous star).
kilgoretrout
+53|6470|Little Rock, AR

11sog_raider wrote:

weasel_thingo wrote:

ok if i  let go, i wouldve just smashed my ribs into the wall = broken ribs. done that before
if you've done that and fucked up  your knee, find a new place to swing over water...
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6645|Canada
Get to a doctor. If you don't go, you could be running the risk of having permanent damage to your knee and end up having surgery or something fun like that, and I'm pretty sure that would be worse.
Des.Kmal
+917|6618|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
owned.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
psH
Banned
+217|6384|Sydney
Get your leg amputated its the only way to get rid of the pain, then hit people with it. Lets see some surgery pics!
sgt.napalmcb
C4 CRAZY!
+73|6648|United Kingdom
or instead of finding a new place, maybe.... Lift up your legs when you come near the wall!

Also as others said above, go to the doctors!
Dressed In Decay
+14|6537

Ty wrote:

Dressed In Decay wrote:

Vicodin and ice.
No no no, VODKA and ice.
Yeah you could add some Vodka in there too, double dose.
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6470
go to a hospital and get an xray and an mri, make sure u really didnt fuck anything up, if alls good take some drugs (vico, weed, alcohol, w/e u got.)
Sneaky.Russian
Random Hero
+119|6322|Australia QLD
ye, its always good to see a doctor when you get a boo boo
if you have to get a replacement knee cap. then go for the titanium
arson
+99|6637|New York
Ice, 15 min on 15 min off ....
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6322|Orrstrayleea
Go to a doctorand if it is really expensive get really wasted at a bar, ''slip'' and then say you did it at the bar and sue them.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6707|67.222.138.85
Let's see, I have a problem involving massive bruising and swelling, what should I do?

a) Cut yourself to make you forget about aforementioned injury

b) Make a paint picture and post it on the internet, where you will get helpful and very detailed medical advice from medical experts that are in the top of their field

c) Get to a real fucking doctor immediately
wedge3382
UD-6 Talon Whore
+14|6557|Ellisville, MS

Doms wrote:

Get your leg amputated its the only way to get rid of the pain, then hit people with it. Lets see some surgery pics!
That could happen, if you chipped you bones in any way they could become infected and cause gang green.
My grandmother fell and chipped a bone in her knee cap, she didn't goto the doctor, it got infected and they had to cut it off.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6596
I just spent the past 15 minutes looking for the .gif image of the kid trying to jump into the pool but jumps way early and lands on the sidewalk, just to make fun of you.

But I can't find it .

Help anyone?
weasel_thingo
+74|6327

11sog_raider wrote:

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Go To The Doctor.
ok sounds dumb but....well, i was told not to go on that swigning rope, and i had told my parents that i wouldnt even go to the pool. and anywaze the last time i went to the dotoor me made me hurt worse than when i went in.the last time i got hurt on these things i got yelled at for bieng stupid, and hurting my self( was during football season, dad wants me to be a football famous star).
you generally need both legs for that though...

Last edited by weasel_thingo (2007-01-18 17:16:47)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard