Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6765|Noizyland

Every few Fridays me and some mates gather to watch a film or two. Classics as well as intriguing new ones and some arty festival type ones. Although this has lead to seeing quite a few excellent films it has also lead to seeing some of the worst films in existence.

Personally the one which rests proudly at the bottom is one called "I Will Walk like a Crazy Horse". It is the most fucked-up pretentious film in existence. It's a French film made in 1973.

So I think the plots somewhere like this. A bloke flees the authorities for some crime, I think killing his mother, although he didn't actually kill her or something, I think he just scared her and she had a heart attack, although I think she wanted it to happen... or.. something... anyway I think they were having sex...

So he goes off to the desert and meets this fucked up geezer who lives in the desert eating sand. they hit it off in a semi-homosexual way and the fleeing bloke goes back to civilisation.. for some reason and takes the geezer. What follows is a bunch of shitty symbolic nature-is-good-civilisation-is-bad crap. the fugitive guy goes to his old house and dresses up as his mother for some reason... the geezer married some chick for some reason... but she turns out to by a guy... and the geezer sticks a flower in his-er butthole and... eats it for some reason... but then the fugitive guy gets shot and they go back to the desert, (the shemale vanishes for some reason,) and the fugitive guy dies and for some reason the geezer eats him - graphically... and the film ends with the geezer morphing into the fugitive guy... for some reason...

Oh yeah, the above contained spoilers but if you even got through the first paragraph and thought "hey this is a film I want to see" then I don't care if I spoiled it for you. The whole time I was watching it I just said to myself "ten more minutes and if a plot hasn't emerged I'm fucking turning it off," but we kept watching it basically because it was like a rodeo type thing, you want to know how long you can last. It was so bad that we felt we had to have a detox and watch "28 Days Later" afterwards, (even Erin who's not a fan of zombie movies - she was even hesitant about watching Army of Darkness the other week.)

But yeah. Bad. Really fucking bad. There was a lot of REALLY BLATANTLY OBVIOUS symbolism in it too, i.e. the geezer sees some workers pruning a tree, the scene immediately switches to some woman getting her clothes ripped off and her tongue bitten out - we get it, the rape of mother nature, really subtle you dunce.)

Second place would go to the more recent "Tideland", a 2005 film by Terry Gilliam. It's a story about some girl who's irresponsible parents die, (the latter of which is left rotting in the house where the girl continues to live thinking that he's still "on vacation", (i.e., a drug trip.) She lives in a run down shack in the literal middle of nowhere where the only other inhabitants are some psycho she-bitch who hates bees and enjoys taxidermy and her retarded brother who thinks he's a captain of a ship trying to kill a giant shark, (and this guy very much goes "full retard".) I mean the rotting corpse in the living room is bad enough, (especially since the girl still sits on it's lap, tries to feed it and reads it stories,) but when the she-bitch decides to use her skill at taxidermy and, (poorly,) stuff it... and then live with it in a bizarre happy family... and then the retard blows up a train...

Look I'm not going to explain this one, the only thing really making it #2 instead of #1 is that it was in English and didn't include a scene with a guy eating a shit-covered flower. We watched six episodes of "Futurama" to detox ourselves from that one.

SO I'm curious as to what you guys reckon are truly bad movies. I know there's the Epic Movies and the Meet the Spartans but really they're pitiful rather than bad, (okay they're both bad and pitiful,) and compared to the two aforementioned films they are completely and utterly watchable. I'm interested in getting a list of bad movies and giving them to Robert, (my mate who picked both IWWLACH and Tideland,) and hopefully never having to see such crap again.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Microwave
_
+515|6646|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
Pirates XXX, terrible acting.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6484|N. Ireland
Let me introduce to you Cool Money. Undoubtedly the most boring film I have ever watched. I walked out half way through, it was that bad. Terrible from start to, well, wherever I left at. Poor plot. Poor acting. Pure crap.
Monkey Spanker
Show it to the nice monkey.
+284|6243|England
AI. 3 hours of my life i will never get back i hate you Speilberg.
Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f30415b2d1cff840176cce816dc76d89a7929bb0.png
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|6578|sWEEDen
I´d say my evening with Fortress 2 , Dragonhearth 2 and Battlefield earth was kinda bad.....first and last time ever I watched 3 movies in 1 hour....
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6528|Long Island, New York

smuder201 wrote:

AI. 3 hours of my life i will never get back i hate you Speilberg.
QFT

That movie was horrid.

The remake of The Manchurian Candidate was fucking horrible too.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6454|cuntshitlake

james@alienware wrote:

Pirates XXX, terrible acting.
Lol. It's horrible.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6444|The Twilight Zone
Uwe makes some "cool" movies
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6711|California

The Ring, Passion of the Christ are my two
phishman420
Banned
+821|5672
Spice World
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6701|Sweden
Allot of really bad movies turns out really good cause the fun level reach crazy proportions but here are a few movies that made me wanna cry real bad cause they are just pure badness. They arent in any special order i just think they suck equally.

Starship Troopers 2 - its a dark mess with extremely bad acting think what was good in the first movie theres nothing left just a huge amount of crap added. Also worth mentioning cause of the low budget the whole movie takes place at the same location and its really dark..

Camp Slaughter - Swedish splatter and they talk english i dont think i need to say more.

Epic Movie/Date Movie/Disaster Movie/Scary movie 2-4   nothing to add check the IMDB boards the director of these should be put in jail.

Silent Night 2 - I have to admit you laugh at a few occasions cause the leading star is so bad its hard to imagine you will never encounter someone overacting the way he does.

God i have watched so many bad movies i cant recall em i will throw in some more when my memory gets back.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5965|England

v for vendetta

inb4igetraped
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6623

That movie that was a parody of 300, like Epic Movie, or Disaster movie. Forgot what it was called, but I want my 2 hours back!
Stimey
­
+786|6111|Ontario | Canada

Gooners wrote:

That movie that was a parody of 300, like Epic Movie, or Disaster movie. Forgot what it was called, but I want my 2 hours back!
Meet the Spartans.
All of em like that are terrible.
­
­
­
­
­
­
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6339|Belfast
High School Musical 1-3
i was dragged to see them

kill me please

Last edited by henno13 (2008-11-02 14:36:49)

Scratch[USA]
+105|6538
Wicker Man
Reciprocity
+721|6572|the dank(super) side of Oregon
Equilibrium
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6447|The edge of sanity
Zombie Strippers. WORST MOVIE EVER.
SealXo
+309|6527

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

Zombie Strippers. WORST MOVIE EVER.
LOL I SAW THAT

the haunting of molly harting for movie that actually made it

Last edited by SealXo (2008-11-02 14:45:33)

God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6334|tropical regions of london
Anything heath ledger is in
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5779|Catherine Black
Cumdumpsters XI.

so fake.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?