kylef
Gone
+1,352|6489|N. Ireland
Not a thread for the weak-stomach I'm sure!

I haven't been round the sick block that many times, so my worst is probably just a nasty virus that went round Northern Ireland quite a while back. It was pretty weird - powerful vomiting, cold but sweating ... lasted about 4-5 days (actual vomiting lasted only 1 day though, thankfully)

You?

Last edited by kylef (2008-06-25 14:40:19)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum
Got blocked on bottle of whiskey, too much lager and some odd cocktails, as a wee 14yr old at a mates new years party.

Was hungover for about 3 days.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
kptk92
u
+972|6404|tc_london
Erm, don't know really, nothing too serious has happened to me before...

Diarrhoea...?

Last edited by kptk92 (2008-06-25 14:44:03)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6734|The Hague, Netherlands

the usual flue, lucky I guess.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6459|cuntshitlake

Hangovers, oh the sweet hangovers.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6567|USA
i spent two weeks sick when i was five years old.

started with the flu, then pneumonia, then strep throat, then some other shit.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5961|London, England

I had food poisoning and Couldn't get out of bed for 3 days. I was throwing up regularly and almost missed Christmas. Was still really sick Christmas morning but I got up somehow
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6703|67.222.138.85
Sick for ten days with an ear infection, got Vicodin on I think the fourth day for the pain, on the seventh day I had a set of tubes put in by which time I had lost ten pounds (from a healthy weight).

The doctor said when he put the tubes in pus spurted out of my ear.
**LiLp-DeFiNeD
Banned
+54|6151|Vancouver, BC, Canada
40degrees celcius, in bed for a week, at home for another, sick at school on the third.

Couldn't talk, slept til 5?PM(bed at 9)

Etc.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6534|Long Island, New York
When I was 2 days old, I stopped breathing...turns out I had a urinary tract infection due to an E. Coli infection. Apparentely I almost died. Fun times!
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6460|Tyne & Wear, England
Probably just the Flu ages ago.  I cant remember the last time I even had a cold for that matter.  I have a good immune system.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6450|The Twilight Zone

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Sick for ten days with an ear infection, got Vicodin on I think the fourth day for the pain, on the seventh day I had a set of tubes put in by which time I had lost ten pounds (from a healthy weight).

https://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/images/2007/11/06/12star_trek_online_0_2.jpg
The blue guy is you right?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
kptk92
u
+972|6404|tc_london

Poseidon wrote:

Apparentely I almost died.

Why didn't you just die?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6489|N. Ireland

Poseidon wrote:

When I was 2 days old, I stopped breathing...turns out I had a urinary tract infection due to an E. Coli infection. Apparentely I almost died. Fun times!
My brother was born unable to breathe. Apparently he did actually go "purple" but the awesome docs saved him. They should be in TF2! That doesn't sound very nice though ... @FM - eww
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6534|Long Island, New York

kptk92 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Apparentely I almost died.

Why didn't you just die?
God wanted me to live so I could annoy you and make you keep your 360.

lel
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6628

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Must... Resist... Temptation... To... Say.... Something.... Dirty....
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6338|Atlanta, Georgia
I've always had a good immune system. I've only caught the flu maybe once or twice. The rest have been stuffy noses and coughs. Thats it!
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6805|Marathon, Florida Keys
105 degree temperature for 5 days during the last week of 6th grade. I didnt get out of my bed once, did not eat anything, only drank water which was extremely painful
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6442|Amsterdam‫
I've had some bad ear infections,  one was so bad that is made a tiny hole in my eardrum, I lost 12% of my hearing in my right ear

and I've had some bad flu
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
iPwnerrrr
Lets go tazy crazy!
+19|6259
I think I was somewhere between 6-8 years, and I got this virus. It was almost like being drunk, actually. . Dizzy as fuck, constant vomiting, etc.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6616|Mhz

Chicken Pox the beginning of last year, it's deffinatly true that it's worse if you get it when you're older. Developed breathing difficulties about 3 hours after the spots started appearing, top fun.

On a plus note at the Hospital the nurse was hot and so was my Dr
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6365
I've had a kind of virus which made me delusional, I ended hospitalised for 5 day's straight.
Phaytal
+20|6150|Engarlandd
Finally finished my education life, and for about week afterwards I must of been sober for no longer than a few hours, constant drinking, vomitting, parties etc spent about £300 on booze alone, and another £160 on 2 charges of Drunk Disorderly by the police. Aswell as being hositalised with alcolol poisoning, felt fucked for weeks after was worth it all though!
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6365

Phaytal wrote:

Finally finished my education life, and for about week afterwards I must of been sober for no longer than a few hours, constant drinking, vomitting, parties etc spent about £300 on booze alone, and another £160 on 2 charges of Drunk Disorderly by the police. Aswell as being hositalised with alcolol poisoning, felt fucked for weeks after was worth it all though!
you sire, are legend!
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6443|Boulder, CO
I get a fair few infections on my fingers somehow, i don't do anything sick with them but i still get them.
First time i couldn't feel any pain/sensitivity from it and went to the doctor after about a week (had been bathing it in salt water) when the spots started to spread up my finger scarily fast.

Second time was about 3 weeks ago when i got another infection that made my already large finger (they feel all bone tbh, makes for very good punches) swelled up ALOT and turned bright red and incredibly painful due to sensitivity ( just tapping it with something lightly felt like being stabbed by a needle. It hurt like hell to be actually stabbed with a needle in it to try and draw out blood through the infected area and thus wash it out. Again went to the Dr who again gave me flucloclaxillin and it went. Disturbingly  the nail that has since grown that was under the skin when teh infection was there has actually crumbled and i'm now missing about 4mm of finger nail at the nail bed end. The infection seemed to have eaten away the nail.

apart from infection i seem to have a good immune system, apart from an ear infection when i was about 5/6 which made me overheat so badly i fainted and spent christmas night in hospital .

Oh and i've had chicken pox twice.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard