Mr.Maverick.MDK
+5|6768
Anyone know if the "fix" (http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=47186) for hit detection in BF2 works the same for 2142?  I have had a hell of a time knifing people in particular, and i get the same crap i did in BF2.  My reticle registers a hit but does not damage the person.  The same for pistol shooting as well.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6717|Antarctica
Why don't you try it and tell us.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6791|Great Brown North
ive gotten it as well but just much less
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6746|Houston, TX

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Why don't you try it and tell us.
Wow, that was pointless. People can't ask simple questions without getting shit.   I would think someone that spends SO much time in a forum would have learn the rules on how to post.

Anyways....

I have the same sniping issue as I did in BF2. If I fire to soon after I zoom I miss. These are not questionable shots either. They are dead on, in the face/head from a fairly close distance (under 100m). Even with the sniper unlock and, the stabilizer.

I don't mean that one shot will not be detected either. I have literally gotten five consecutive headshots on players that are prone and stationary from under 100m and nothing will hit.

I have had the knife issues too. Running up behind people and carving my initials into their backpack Then after they hear the 3rd or 4th swish they turn around and fire.

Last edited by staticblue (2006-10-23 11:05:34)

Daniel_Malloy
+0|6629|Mars
I read the old post, but don't really understand how this works still (and I don't want to dig up that post). Can anyone explain to me the principal of this? It would be great to know if this works for Bf2142 also.
Angel.C-sq
+24|6699|Computer Chair
Im having a bit trouble with sniping, (didnt try much jet) and knifing.
I found out knifing just takes getting used too, at least my problems on that are over.
(I still hear someone knife me without getiing killed, thats still a bit odd)
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6820|Marathon, Florida Keys
ive only got the demo, but i havent had any headshots w/ just the smoke like what happens in bf2 all the time
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6685|Houston, Texas
yes you can use it in 2142.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard