Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6550|England

I.M.I Militant wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/72124102/

this guy is soo fuckign amazing.....

Every round i play with him he gets 100 points. Easy.

He gets accused of aimbots pretty much 24/7 and generally a nice guy.
blackpanther an the rest of plus aient haxorz der just macro users =]
2nd account and knows how to play the game well thats all most of the guys here could do that easy with 2nd accounts and if they could be bothered to keep them running .

myself i play it for fun and really dont care about stats .
Snipa Fox
+21|6367|Brisbane, Australia

Knight`UK wrote:

I.M.I Militant wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/72124102/

this guy is soo fuckign amazing.....

Every round i play with him he gets 100 points. Easy.

He gets accused of aimbots pretty much 24/7 and generally a nice guy.
blackpanther an the rest of plus aient haxorz der just macro users =]
2nd account and knows how to play the game well thats all most of the guys here could do that easy with 2nd accounts and if they could be bothered to keep them running .

myself i play it for fun and really dont care about stats .
Check out his original account then

http://www.bf2s.com/player/61763195/
PlaneWhore
+59|6735

deadawakeing wrote:

k is even easier to do i can get 120 points in any map and round i play just spawn killing like yourself shut up u suck buddy
No you can't.
PlaneWhore
+59|6735

Marinejuana wrote:

hey "planewhore"

ive heard u hating on everybody that plays IO and i hear u calling IO mode easy mode all over bf2s.com. I pretty much agree, you die less -- I have also always considered USING VEHICLES to be playing in easy mode, though.

If you are in a jet, only a small fraction of people on the map even have a weapon they could potentially kill you with, regardless of their skill. I wont even mention how much more effective vehicle weapons are than infantry weapons because everybody here knows it. basically in a vehicle its harder to die, and easier to get kills.

So congratulations on being the all-time master of a BF2 easy mode (are you the all time master? Could 60|Cobalt cruise by and prawn you any time?).

and dont get me wrong. ur a great player and i respect that, but its just irionic to hear you trolling all the threads here talking about unfair advantages in IO mode, when you have been "whoring" the advatages of vehicles for most of your time in BF2. At least people that are playing in IO mode are getting kills against people with equal opportunity to kill them. No matter how much skill you may employ in your kills, you must admit that the vast majority of people you kill are utterly defenseless against your vehicle skill or not. Thats just how BF2 was made.

But then I bet you are fully aware of this irony and actually have quite an inferiority complex about all those thousands of people that can utterly shut you down in infantry combat. Your K to D on this second account, no less, for assault rifles says you are good but nowhere near one of the best as infantry. I guess this leads you to flaming everybody on bf2s.com about IO because you know that many people can now rival planewhores in the leaderboards by playing in IO servers and this makes you jealous.

I wouldn't noramlly be so harsh, I don't even mind "vehicle whores" but you have just really been begging for someone to tell you to STFU and leave people to do what they think is fun. Remember that this is a game -- not your sole source of self worth or status in the world.
I'm sorry it's so difficult for you to believe the reason the *majority* of people play IO mode is the same reason they play K&P and the same reason they sit on a near empty server and kill/revive each other over and over again - points. If points didn't matter people would've been playing LEGAL 24/7 IO Karkand on an unranked server with all of the unlocks enabled long before the 1.4 patch. If people really wanted IO they would've been playing the 1.4 patch beta and having fun in finished IO mode but because it was unranked NOBODY was playing it. Don't need to be Sherlock to follow the logic trail on that little tidbit Marine.

I've always agreed aircraft and tanks are powerful but oddly enough even though I'm one of the top vehicle whores in BF2 and it is where most of game experience is I still can't score as consitantly high in a tank/plane as I can playing a simple medic. I can't remember the last time I had a 150 point round in armor but I get them all the time when I'm playing my medic (on a NON-IO server). Doing well in aircraft and armor takes skill and all the proof you need of that is to go down to the "What is your weakness" thread in the BF2s BF2 forums and notice that the number one weakness for most people is piloting aircraft.

The only reason I'm bringing this up in this thread is the title of this thread is "Way too amazing stats? Hax0r stats? Post them here!". Of course this prompts many to flaunt their own statistics from IO mode which I find to be highly pathetic. Nothing way too amazing about a player sitting in a mode I personally can get 9SPM and 150 points a round by doing nothing more than tossing grenades or spamming those shock paddles. Do that in regular BF2 mode and then maybe I'll consider your statistics to be "Way too amazing" otherwise STFU and go back to carebear/statpadding land. Again I invite all these IO chumps to join me on my server 24/7 StrafeRight Karkand/Jalalabad/Sharqi if they want to see what real skilled players look like.

Last edited by PlaneWhore (2006-10-22 05:03:52)

Marinejuana
local
+415|6554|Seattle
Most players are playing because its fun. You need to rid yourself of this delusion that everybody is whoring for stats the way you do.

You make a fair argument for how strategies like medic in IO are the easiest route to SPM. however there can be many goals of a player in bf2 in addition to SPM which u are currently fixated upon. for example, if one was interested in producing a high K to D, the easiest route would be to use a jet. I guess points do get you ranks and the decent unlocks, and medic whoring on IO could get you those things better than jet whoring. But nothing in the game prevents deaths and gets you kills like whoring a vehicle.

I can tell you honestly that most people don't really get much of a kick out of getting a revive or resupply score. In this game people hate dying and like killing. So in this way being a vehicle whore is the EASIEST route to common BF2 enjoyment. I don't see why you care so much about all the noob team points anyway. considering how many accounts you have, it wouldnt seem like you give a crap about accumulating an especially large amount of points.

I think you need to stop with these silly defenses.  You are good in vehicles, good for you, this doesnt mean you have anything intelligent or interesting to say. Just stop crying about how jetwhores dont get to dominate everything about BF2 stats now that there is IO, it makes you sound like a jealous child. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: stop harassing people for doing what they enjoy when it has almost no negative impact on you.  You are basically the saddest kind of (NARC!) person until you can get past that.
Thump-GoA-
Thump the ARTY finder!!
+31|6630
I don't have amazing stats or anything...I have an ok SPM which I got on Warlord with vehicles...but since there are no planes, am I padding in your eyes??  Who the fuck cares.  I don't care how fucking 1337 you think you are, I don't fucking care how Volx or what-the-fuck-ever his name is gets his points or that he is number 1...so the fuck what.  STFU!!  All these posts about peeps stats....do you jack off as you look at them?  It's a fucking game, let the people play it how they want.  And don't be such a little bitch and degrade them for playing the way they want to.  They bought it and they can play it how they choose.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6550|England

Marinejuana wrote:

Most players are playing because its fun. You need to rid yourself of this delusion that everybody is whoring for stats the way you do.

You make a fair argument for how strategies like medic in IO are the easiest route to SPM. however there can be many goals of a player in bf2 in addition to SPM which u are currently fixated upon. for example, if one was interested in producing a high K to D, the easiest route would be to use a jet. I guess points do get you ranks and the decent unlocks, and medic whoring on IO could get you those things better than jet whoring. But nothing in the game prevents deaths and gets you kills like whoring a vehicle.

I can tell you honestly that most people don't really get much of a kick out of getting a revive or resupply score. In this game people hate dying and like killing. So in this way being a vehicle whore is the EASIEST route to common BF2 enjoyment. I don't see why you care so much about all the noob team points anyway. considering how many accounts you have, it wouldnt seem like you give a crap about accumulating an especially large amount of points.

I think you need to stop with these silly defenses.  You are good in vehicles, good for you, this doesnt mean you have anything intelligent or interesting to say. Just stop crying about how jetwhores dont get to dominate everything about BF2 stats now that there is IO, it makes you sound like a jealous child. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: stop harassing people for doing what they enjoy when it has almost no negative impact on you.  You are basically the saddest kind of (NARC!) person until you can get past that.
If people really wanted IO they would've been playing the 1.4 patch beta and having fun in finished IO mode but because it was unranked NOBODY was playing it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Nothing to do with it being unranked at all it was to do with it being a piece of crap and fooking peoples pc's up .

Regarding your hate for IO its getting boring now it seems your whole life and soul are wrapped up in this game very sad to me tbh .

All you do is tell people to stfu if they dare disagree with you ,i find that a tad immature tbh because it means you have NO valid point to make .

Play your game and let them play theres at the end of the day its game its meant to be fun and if all you care about is people getting points quicker then you then your sad chap and need to grow up nobody cares about bf2 anymore why should you ??.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6502|Denmizzark!!

Marinejuana wrote:

hey "planewhore"

ive heard u hating on everybody that plays IO and i hear u calling IO mode easy mode all over bf2s.com. I pretty much agree, you die less -- I have also always considered USING VEHICLES to be playing in easy mode, though.

If you are in a jet, only a small fraction of people on the map even have a weapon they could potentially kill you with, regardless of their skill. I wont even mention how much more effective vehicle weapons are than infantry weapons because everybody here knows it. basically in a vehicle its harder to die, and easier to get kills.

So congratulations on being the all-time master of a BF2 easy mode (are you the all time master? Could 60|Cobalt cruise by and prawn you any time?).

and dont get me wrong. ur a great player and i respect that, but its just irionic to hear you trolling all the threads here talking about unfair advantages in IO mode, when you have been "whoring" the advatages of vehicles for most of your time in BF2. At least people that are playing in IO mode are getting kills against people with equal opportunity to kill them. No matter how much skill you may employ in your kills, you must admit that the vast majority of people you kill are utterly defenseless against your vehicle skill or not. Thats just how BF2 was made.

But then I bet you are fully aware of this irony and actually have quite an inferiority complex about all those thousands of people that can utterly shut you down in infantry combat. Your K to D on this second account, no less, for assault rifles says you are good but nowhere near one of the best as infantry. I guess this leads you to flaming everybody on bf2s.com about IO because you know that many people can now rival planewhores in the leaderboards by playing in IO servers and this makes you jealous.

I wouldn't noramlly be so harsh, I don't even mind "vehicle whores" but you have just really been begging for someone to tell you to STFU and leave people to do what they think is fun. Remember that this is a game -- not your sole source of self worth or status in the world.
Only people reading "High Times" can be this wise..
Simon
basically
+838|6627|UK

sgt.sonner wrote:

Marinejuana wrote:

hey "planewhore"

Only people reading "High Times" can be this wise..
Holy shit. RUN
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6529|The real world
name - elmo1337
stats - http://bf2s.com/player/47241590/
why - he has 2 helicoptermedals
JaMDuDe
+69|6747
This person is amazing. He ALWAYS comes in first and kills people in 1 shot, even with pistols.

http://www.bf2s.com/player/76489990/
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6451

elmo1337 wrote:

name - elmo1337
na that guy is pretty shit
TelemarK
+1|6692
name: alav

stats: http://bf2s.com/player/46748769/

reason: the best player I've seen on BF2. Best infantry all-rounder I've met. Ok with planes & armor and average heli pilot. This guy was insane as infantry... he even used to kickass rushing with the svd @ gunners, meds & assault players. I believe he stopped playing before Armored Fury came out. Shame really... 'cause he was a cool guy to talk 2, not a prima donna like most good players. Miss playing with him.

Last edited by TelemarK (2006-10-22 18:27:47)

MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6566
Name: |SI|Hyperion0000    a.k.a.  J-10, Prone-Spamming (Pre 1.4), Wake Island Whore    even though this guy is cool.

Stats: http://www.bf2s.com/player/73900109/

Reason: I just felt that he should be up here.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6380|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Name: Masterstyle
Stats: http://bf2s.com/player/65907289/
Reason : Just for fun, i though he should be here. The insanely high BR, Knife/Shock Paddle kills, and the
              revive count is off the charts when compared to the heals.
specops10-4
+108|6712|In the hills

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

Name: |SI|Hyperion0000    a.k.a.  J-10, Prone-Spamming (Pre 1.4), Wake Island Whore    even though this guy is cool.

I pwn him all day long if I get an F35B!  All he does is doesnt crash into trees!
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6566

specops10-4 wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

I pwn him all day long if I get an F35B!  All he does is doesnt crash into trees!
Haha.  Have you ever played against him?  Good luck on that one.

BTW he was Hyperion0000 formerly #3 in the world.  Then he got reset.  I'm always on his case for that haha.

Last edited by MorbiD.ShoT (2006-10-23 18:41:19)

specops10-4
+108|6712|In the hills
yea, only if he gets into the air im dead ; but yes, I play wake island with him a lot!

Last edited by specops10-4 (2006-10-24 14:25:35)

bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6659|London, UK

TelemarK wrote:

name: alav

stats: http://bf2s.com/player/46748769/

reason: the best player I've seen on BF2. Best infantry all-rounder I've met. Ok with planes & armor and average heli pilot. This guy was insane as infantry... he even used to kickass rushing with the svd @ gunners, meds & assault players. I believe he stopped playing before Armored Fury came out. Shame really... 'cause he was a cool guy to talk 2, not a prima donna like most good players. Miss playing with him.
hes actually a member here on the forums ^_^ and hes a tuga 8)
Ekfud
Infantry Whore
+42|6645|Kingswood Country

Hurricane wrote:

Name - Hurricane.CAD
Stats - Click the link over there <-------
Why he is a hax0r or is amazing - I am just too leet for this game. One time I went into a Wake server as USMC and shock paddled the water. Lightning rained down on the Airfield and the round ended in 10 seconds with me getting 100 points. Another time, I was in the UTAC server (located in Washington DC) and fired my MP5 randomly... it killed a guy in an Internode (Australian) server.
Fuck - that's where it came from? Point it at a German server next time and leave the Aussies alone.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6423|USA
Here's someone who play WAY too much sniper only server....
http://bf2s.com/player/44542941/
Look at his hours as sniper, his hours on fushe pass, and his hours on PLA, his hours as commander..... wtf right?

wait a sec... 15,000 hours total??? holy shit.... someone needs a life...

Last edited by elite.mafia (2006-10-25 00:39:59)

Phrozenbot
+632|6585|do not disturb

elite.mafia wrote:

Look at his hours as sniper, his hours on fushe pass, and his hours on PLA, his hours as commander..... wtf right?

It's a bug.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6423|USA

Hellogoodsir wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

It's a bug.
Well either way
"KillerdogG is playing Strike At Karkand on _TKC_ Pistol and Knife ONLY"

=S
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6554|England

elmo1337 wrote:

name - elmo1337
http://www.bf2s.com/player/63657761/

Me > You, Helicopter

Anyways BushViper and BabySpinach are IMHO the best out there

Last edited by =Karma-Kills= (2006-10-25 09:56:26)

HSG
+23|6443|British Columbia, Canada
Look at his best round

http://bf2s.com/player/74620070/

1,125 and 700 !!!!!!!!!
p+k whore

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard