Blindside
+1|6525|Maastricht, Netherlands
For a Pin and a badge too I think you need several "Titan Air Drops". But what is this? For the Pin, you need 10 Air Drops. I thought it's just using the Drop Pods of the Titan. But no, I used them about 14 times (in one Round, yes...) and nothing happened. So what is exactly meant by "Titan Air Drops"?
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6386|Norway | Unkown

Blindside wrote:

For a Pin and a badge too I think you need several "Titan Air Drops". But what is this? For the Pin, you need 10 Air Drops. I thought it's just using the Drop Pods of the Titan. But no, I used them about 14 times (in one Round, yes...) and nothing happened. So what is exactly meant by "Titan Air Drops"?
Sit on an Titan gun and fire from there.. thats Titan Air Drops
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6726|United States of America

SAF.Phaxe wrote:

Blindside wrote:

Sit on an Titan gun and fire from there.. thats Titan Air Drops
I've done this countless times, why haven't I gotten the pin yet?
Blindside
Same here, I've got over 10 kills with the Titan-Guns in one Round several times, still have no pin.
DrMod
+3|6396|stuck in a asualt pod help!!
jump off titan 10 times tried that?
NuShadow
Captain Fantastic
+24|6453|woodbridge, VA
Im guessing using the titan drop pods.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6567|Michigan, USA
Drop 10 Titans, isnt it obvious?
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6642|UK
EA are lying.

I didnt edit shit.

Last edited by m3thod (2006-10-21 19:35:33)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6567|Michigan, USA
He tried that, reading must be difficult for these people.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6655|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
yea
its kalled u gotta die 10 times or get a ride back up to the titain, their drop pods on the sides where u enter hte gun port its around their ull see it
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6634|under there hayousaidunderwear

Tushers wrote:

yea
its kalled u gotta die 10 times or get a ride back up to the titain, their drop pods on the sides where u enter hte gun port its around their ull see it
Blindside

Tushers wrote:

yea
Well, English is not my native language but usually I have no problems with understanding something. But I honestly do not understand this post.
midnitebassist
Countersniper
+11|6500|here

Tushers wrote:

For the titan air drops, you must either die 10 times or get a ride back up to the titan.  On the side of the hangar, there are drop pods from which you can enter and take off from.  Do this 10 times, and you should get it.
Fixed
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6818|San Francisco

I'm fairly sure that Titan Air Drops are achieved by flying the transport aircraft over the enemy Titan and having teammates pod out and land on the Titan.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6759|England

tF-voodoochild wrote:

I'm fairly sure that Titan Air Drops are achieved by flying the transport aircraft over the enemy Titan and having teammates pod out and land on the Titan.
This is correct.
l=l-Oneill-l=l
+27|6808|Dundas, ONT, Canada
Last post makes sense, cause haven't tried that one yet.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6787|Belgium
Indeed it does make sense.. Damn :-S How will we ever get that?
I mean.. the chances that you will get to transport 10 people on the enemy titan with those Anti Air Machineguns is like.. small Especially if you have to keep some altitude to force them to drop out with the Pods..
jnick
+22|6753

tF-voodoochild wrote:

This is what I believed as well. Unfortunately, I have tried numerous times and it shows I have "0" titan air drops. I haven't yet reached 10 IAR, however I have done maybe 5-6 and my stats still show "0" under Details > Titan
GR34
+215|6516|ALBERTA> CANADA
I tried podding off he titan 10 times that dident work eather
Darth_Rambo
+22|6678|Raleigh, NC
I got it by being a Squad Leader and placing a 'Squad Leader Spawn Beacon' on the cargo bay of an enemy Titan. Then after myself and my squad members spawned, which was an air drop, a few times on the beacon I got the badge.

Last edited by Darth_Rambo (2006-10-22 14:47:56)

[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6565|Iceland

Darth_Rambo wrote:

I got it by being a Squad Leader and placing a 'Squad Leader Spawn Beacon' on the cargo bay of an enemy Titan. Then after myself and my squad members spawned, which was an air drop, a few times on the beacon I got the badge.
we shall hail u for u have found the answer!

Karma for u cause I'm gonna do that [I never give karma so u are lucky]
jnick
+22|6753

Darth_Rambo wrote:

Thanks for the info!
mrpoodle
+2|6609
I have gotton this pin by flying the transport over the enemy titan and people pod out and land on the enemy titan

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard