stef10
+173|6491|Denmark
This teacher does something, that probably will make his student cry and lawsuit him.

Last edited by stef10 (2006-09-29 12:58:30)

lord_tyler_486
+54|6761|Upper Franconia
He did the right thing.
stef10
+173|6491|Denmark
Yes he did, because the student just started to talk.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6606|Seattle

Fuckin A right. That's exactly what I want to do to dipshits driving around like morAns on their cell phones.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6658|Washington DC

The teacher might end up having to buy the guy a new phone, but I bet that's the last phone call in that class this semester! 
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6479|New York
I wouldn't answer my phone in class...but yeah, if I ever did and my teacher straight took it from me and broke it...That teachers house would be burned down.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6600|Your attic
If it where me I would of just snapped it in half first then threw it on the floor, but all goods to him anyway.
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6549|The Lost Highway
Hahaha, fuckin' owned.
Simon
basically
+838|6667|UK
loler
Phrozenbot
+632|6625|do not disturb

It was totally called for. He is an adult, he should know better not to disrespect.
Oronisi
+4|6453

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

I wouldn't answer my phone in class...but yeah, if I ever did and my teacher straight took it from me and broke it...That teachers house would be burned down.
Yea, then your ass would be in jail getting raped by some dude named Bubba because you were 'keepin it real'.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6606|Seattle

Oronisi wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Yea, then your ass would be in jail getting raped by some dude named Bubba because you were 'keepin it real'.
YEEEEEEyea Yeah!!!!!!

https://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/6efb71fcaf.jpg
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
RTG_ILLUSION
Like I fucking care
+29|6536
Would have knocked that teacher the fuck out.
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6772

Someone needs serious anger management courses. I wonder what the class did after that, hmm, probably nothing. I bet they all talked about it for days to come, and how if that had been them they would've kicked the professors ass or something. But yet when it is you, everyone just sits there quietly.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6654|Ohio

King_County_Downy wrote:

Oronisi wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

YEEEEEEyea Yeah!!!!!!

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/6efb71fcaf.jpg
Correct me if im wrong, but your both talking about the chappelle show, right?
*e6/TheChronic
+21|6490
hahahha he got what he deserved ....
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6549|The Lost Highway
The guys a dumbass for answering in class. My teachers have told us if you need to use the phone, step out into the hallway, or go outside.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6756|The United Center

RTG_ILLUSION wrote:

No you wouldn't have.  Don't act all tough on the internet...no one buys it.

Something similar happened in one of my chemistry classes in university.  We were fucking around with liquid nitrogen (well, the prof was...we weren't) and asked if anyone had anything that we didn't want back.  Well, someone's phone rang...

...you know where that's going.
svd_twitch
+2|6443

ThomasMorgan wrote:

RTG_ILLUSION wrote:

Something similar happened in one of my chemistry classes in university.  We were fucking around with liquid nitrogen (well, the prof was...we weren't) and asked if anyone had anything that we didn't want back.  Well, someone's phone rang...

bullshit.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6756|The United Center

svd_twitch wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

RTG_ILLUSION wrote:

bullshit.
Right, because I'm going to make up a story just to fit in, yes?  Please, go take your oh so constructive criticisms elsewhere, preferably to your grave, kthx.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6716|67.222.138.85

ThomasMorgan wrote:

svd_twitch wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

bullshit.
Right, because I'm going to make up a story just to fit in, yes?  Please, go take your oh so constructive criticisms elsewhere, preferably to your grave, kthx.
Bahahaha that;s great, in my opinion they shoudl have cell phone detectors instead of metal detectors in school, there is no reason you need one. (though college you should be able to have one, but be respectful about it.)
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6700|Devon, England
you have metal detectors in school?
ImposedThreat
You Were My Promotion
+24|6673|USA
Yeah US kids bring guns to school all the time and if someone pisses them off usually half the time they get shot in the knees. But usually no one cares and moves on as if nothing happened.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6769|San Antonio, Texas

ImposedThreat wrote:

Yeah US kids bring guns to school all the time and if someone pisses them off usually half the time they get shot in the knees. But usually no one cares and moves on as if nothing happened.
Sounds like a school I know...
schofield
+28|6587|west yorkshire UK

RTG_ILLUSION wrote:

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
just another wannabe hardman would resort to violence what a prick.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard