slicknic
+145|6621
please... just because someone doesnt forum whore doesnt mean he has to search for everything... if the topic is overdone .. just dont respond to it... it will soon be off the front page.

Ive found if the People who SAY "use search" were to actually search.. theyd find that there were other people in the same thread saying search... GG

fuck this.. im just gonna tell every single person who posts they need to do a search... because.. im sure everything has been posted already.. somewhere... cuz well im really tired of having to read things over... because all i do all day is read the forums...

so all u search whores need to get a new hobby..

if a topic is done with.. people will just stop responding.  who knows.. maybe someone else hasnt seen it.
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6477
this already has been covereed before about searching

PLEASE SEARCH
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6592
Search.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6715|California

Its common sense to search before you post.

We do it, because its a rule
USE THE SEARCH BUTTON. This is not a friendly request, if you do not search, you're very likely to have your thread closed and told to search. Harshly.
not to mention the big fucking button at the top
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6592

deadawakeing wrote:

this already has been covereed before about searching

PLEASE SEARCH
Awww fuck.
Fujin
+18|6542
lol...wow, tough room...
slicknic
+145|6621
You Are All Sick Bastards And I Dont Like You Very Much.

how crappy...... cant even use all caps.

Last edited by slicknic (2006-09-24 18:33:19)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6586|Reisterstown, MD

If you are stupid enough to make a thread about something that has already been done or stated then you need to be banned for life from every forum for being dumb enough to not be able to use the Search button.  Just in case....look at this and learn something.
slicknic
+145|6621
but see... isnt this entertaining.. if i Had searched.. you would have never experienced this wonderful moment in history...

your welcome.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6693

It's not like the SEARCH button is 100% accurate. Also, say you want to post a good bf2 video. Your thread title is "Name of video here" and the thread is was previously posted in was called "Funny bf2 video" How the HELL are you supposed to know if it's been posted before?
LT.Victim
+1,175|6558|British Columbia, Canada
Omg, noobs learn to search..

https://supercollective.clanhost.nl/images/photoalbum/176.jpg
slicknic
+145|6621
whoa.. it was RiGhT ThErE LiEk wMg ....  I may be a noob but I obviously dont spend my day telling people to search and calling them noobs.  Perhaps you should go outside more?  get a life, noob.
Bozaloshtsh
Не пытай
+39|6502|51:33:24N 01:47:03W
The BEST WAY to think of the 'Search Nazi' is to imagine that they are the punishers of BF2 - always too quick to punish, hardly ever forgive - if ever.  It fits very well.

Works for me...
slicknic
+145|6621
hrm.. very true...
LT.Victim

Bozaloshtsh wrote:

The BEST WAY to think of the 'Search Nazi' is to imagine that they are the punishers of BF2 - always too quick to punish, hardly ever forgive - if ever.  It fits very well.

Works for me...
Na, i tell people to search all the time and hardly ever Punish for teamkills unless i get Noob Ejected or flat out Tk'd (knifed or something)

Its fun pissing people of by telling them to search, makes them feel like a idoit, and pisses people like slicknic off..

Being a asshole is fun..
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6770|Noizyland

I started using this a while ago but then forgot where I put it:
https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f266/Tyferra/14705105556.png
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6640|Ohio
People like me because I am polite and rarely late. I like ice cream and a nice pair of slacks. Year's later a doctor will tell me I have an IQ of 50 and am what some people call "Mentally Retarded."
gga43ta234t2
+0|6426

slicknic wrote:

cant even use all caps.
We don't need spam thnx. Use search button.
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6770|Nova Scotia, Canada

This topic has been discussed previously -- Please use the search feature to find the previous thread. {quote}

Like here or here or here or here or here
slicknic
+145|6621

Prodie wrote:

This topic has been discussed previously -- Please use the search feature to find the previous thread. {quote}

this has already been said... please search

edit: k well it was fun while it lasted.. ima go play some bf2 now... l8r ladies.

Last edited by slicknic (2006-09-24 19:14:34)

Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6770|Nova Scotia, Canada

slicknic wrote:

Prodie wrote:

edit: k well it was fun while it lasted.. ima go play some bf2 now... l8r ladies.
Really? Find the post where someone linked to those exact same 5 threads, and then you can tell me to search......noob!
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6437
QQ : cry more
LT.Victim

Prodie wrote:

slicknic wrote:

Prodie wrote:

Really? Find the post where someone linked to those exact same 5 threads, and then you can tell me to search......noob!
PWN3D.. By a canuck..
Ether151
Banned
+22|6656
God you people are just as bad as the gramer geeks, you all are a sad sad sight, get a fucking life.
Dex Luther
+32|6433|Canukastan
What I always find funny is that if you use search to find out if a question has been asked and find a thread about the same thing and post in it (aka revive it) to add details to the question in order to get more and/or more specific help, then you run about a 75% chance of being flamed for bringing back an old topic anyways.

If I know I'm going to get flamed either way, I'd rather start a new topic. Saves time and effort.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard