ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6557
There is something about this sort of BS in the Eula. Ofcourse no one reads it.
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6651
OH NO...... THE EA POLICE ARE AT MY DOOR!!!
They are demanding my stats!!!!
What a joke.
Anyone else find it funny they waste their time worrying about stats that won't matter to anyone 6 months or so from now?????
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6720|Howell, Mi USA

SGT_Dicklewicz wrote:

OH NO...... THE EA POLICE ARE AT MY DOOR!!!
They are demanding my stats!!!!
What a joke.
Anyone else find it funny they waste their time worrying about stats that won't matter to anyone 6 months or so from now?????
I believe the word your looking for is....... Douche bags
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
AllmightyOz
+50|6512|United States - Ohio
bahahahahahah cant use blackhawk to cap flags?? WHAT THE FUCK EA WHAT THE FUCK?!?
GR.:.Lt._Squall
I am an X-Phile
+0|6517|USA
Wow, these are stupid. I paid 50 dollars to follow the TOU that were stated on the install wizard, not to follow any additions that they decided to add in after the fact, that's like making field goals worth 10 points in the middle of half time: gay, stupid, and unfair.
-ZS-carpenterbill
+3|6526
is this ROE in effect or is this for 1.4?

the reason I ask is I saw this

sv.numPlayersNeededToStart = (6 for 16-31 maxPlayers, 10 for 32-64)

How do you set a server to start with 6 players. Can not find the setting. Is there an update to CC?

The server is set to 30 players, but still need 10 to start.
Linus
+53|6679

Torin wrote:

So it's against the rules to repair a Blackhawk or use the Support Kit inside a Blackhawk?

Why aren't these things "fixed" in a patch if they are not allowed?

Edit: I don't get it... what exactly are you supposed to use the 3 rear slots in a blackhawk for, transport only? If so, why are they open so you can "chunk" C4 out or use the wrench? Is it ok to resupply people throwing grenades and mines, but not C4? Is it not ok to resupply anyone in a chopper? Under the same logic, is it then also not ok to be a medic inside a Blackhawk? And is using C4 in a Blackhawk ok so long as you don't resupply? Or perhaps, only resupply upon landing? What if you get resupplied by hovering over a supply crate instead of with the support class? Perhaps EA needs to rethink how the Support class works if it's going to even consider limiting gameplay in this fashion?
you dont get it.. well heres the just..

instead of EA actually having to do some work and keeping these things from happening..
They instead put out a list of rules in text....   

EA/DICE doesnt have the brains to come in out of the rain..    They put in car drops.. I knew what
was gonna happen with that .0003 seconds after I seen the first one.. but did they ? nope.

choppers that take bases from the air ??   a joke.

choppers that can take tank shell hits and live..  ??  a joke.

magical mystical harry potter radars that show all your enemies on it..even which way they are
facing.. ??  a joke.

a voting system that is useless ??  a joke.

a server browser that is so bugged its obvious even to the blind ?? a joke.
The game should be bundled with YIM,XFIRE and TEAMSPEAK because thats the
only way you gonna find your buddies..
** Thanks Thanks Thanks to this site here for having a stats site that shows On/Offline buddies KUDOS!

BF2 is a great game, but all these little details make it unbearable to play anymore.. nothing but
arty spam, jet spam, cartillery, chopper whoring, tking, ride stealing, and endless lists and lists and lists
of rules on every server..

a joke.

EA could bundle a 10 carat diamond with every BF 2142 game, I still wont buy it..
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6746|California

Linus wrote:

BF2 is a great game, but all these little details make it unbearable to play anymore.. nothing but
arty spam, jet spam, cartillery, chopper whoring, tking, ride stealing, and endless lists and lists and lists
of rules on every server..

a joke.

EA could bundle a 10 carat diamond with every BF 2142 game, I still wont buy it..
all of that is why Battlefield is unique, go play counter strike if you dont like it
DVSAZN
+0|6524
Is that every idiots response to something? "If you don't like it, go play Counterstrike!"

Yes if you want to play a game without vehicles then you did pick the wrong game to play...

Infantry only vs Counterstrike is still two different worlds... They're implementing it now get over it already...

I played Counterstrike since it's conception and it was great up until 1.3 then it started going downhill... 1.6 just made it even worse... BF2 has it's hackers but no game on this planet compares to the amount of wall hackers & aimbot whores on CS...

BF2 is a great game but it has plenty of flaws... Now why is everyone knocking it when they try to bring in another aspect of the game? It keeps replay value up... Vehicle drop is great on huge maps, but EA was stupid not to think people wouldn't drop cars on people... Infantry only is fine... Sometimes I just want to ground pound but sometimes I just want to chopper whore...

Now they should bring out objective based option... Like MOH or something... Making you have to target and blow up certain things... That would be the shiet!
shice
+9|6541|every1 h8's Germany
Hey guys i'm way too busy / lazy to read right now, so i wanna now if any EA rule justifies this stupid crap bitch rule:

https://img175.imageshack.us/img175/760/kickdue2sniperhq5.th.jpg

If so, i wonder how they judge who deserves being a sniper and who not...
It was an IO server.
halla77
+1|6462|right behind you with C4
yall wanna know sumtin real funny like?

lets take this military related game into real every day combat life... theres 6 seats in a black hawk excluding the 2 pilots... now theres a medic usually a guy carrying a shit load of ammo a guy that wants to blow sumthing up a guy that wants to repair the 32" hole in the oil tank and some cover gunners for wen they need to get out.... imagine that for a sec....

now the 2 pilots are going against a tank and launch any missiles they...(y dont bh's in bf2 have a forward attack... black hawks have been equipped with forward arsenal since WWII)... have so they burned out  there barrels do you think they are going to be like hey guys i took some damage from that tank we have to fly back to base and R&R(rearm and repair) ... FUCK NO ... they are going to use every asset they have to destroy that tank before it reaches fellow soldiers and civillians... so hes gonna ask wat the medic can do to is co-pilot that got hit bye shrapnel... hes gonna ask he enigneer to... maybe fix the fucking helo there in... and i dunno maye he might tell the guy with 5 pounds of highly explosive charges to just sit back and wait for the tank to reload and aim... (wait) ... maybe he might just get him to thro some c4 out of the back of the helo and i dunno maybe destroy an enemie?...hmmmm i wonder if anyone from ea has ever been in combat?... yeah i bet there just a bunch of comp nerds that havent been laid in a while so they take it out on little kids... but anyway back to the game... i thought that hotel hackking was cheap due to the fact that only the mec vehile can get inside the hotel... but ass i see on about 100% of the servers... the vehicles and assets are completely even... both teams have helos they can load up with 6-8 people(cant remeber) and both teams can keep there helo as long as they work as a team to defend there helo spawn base... omg working as a team to keep the helo so u can go c4 "chunking" wow working as a team ... working as a team? isnt that kinda the point? (besides winning?) yeah... sorry i babbled on but im quite tired and bored and angry(babbling agian)... im off to smok a bowl (Y)
halla77
+1|6462|right behind you with C4
shice no that rule is not supported bye ea... but the admin an still pul a bs kicking for admin... best thing to do is report that server to bf2rankedserver for .... nvm i forgot ea blows big fucking sacks
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6572
§1.5 Server administrators may not explicitly or implicitly (by actions) enforce restrictions on vehicles or weapons that players can use while on your server (e.g. knives only, aircraft prohibited except for clan members, etc.)

* § Infantry only Servers

LOL
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
DSRTurtle
+56|6712

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

§1.5 Server administrators may not explicitly or implicitly (by actions) enforce restrictions on vehicles or weapons that players can use while on your server (e.g. knives only, aircraft prohibited except for clan members, etc.)

LOL
EA violates their own ROE.  I love it.

Stat Padders will now be flocking to IO maps.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6658|Finland

DSRTurtle wrote:

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

LOL
EA violates their own ROE.  I love it.

Stat Padders will now be flocking to IO maps.
Umm.. Obviously with the release of 1.4 the ROE had been modified. Please note that the original post is from february..

New ROE => Clicky McClick!

Last edited by DonFck (2006-09-14 04:47:03)

I need around tree fiddy.
jsnipy
+3,276|6548|...

WTF!!!!! Can't blow up arty unless it has been fully repaired and certified by a commander or squad leader?

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-09-14 04:58:12)

WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6759|Oslo, Norway
So new rules of I don't care are up? sweet!
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6478|Bradford UK
Cool
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6733|67.222.138.85

WilhelmSissener wrote:

Why, why did you revive this thread...
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6439|da ville, va
Personally I saw alot of holes in their whole document mainly the part about Infantry only servers, do they mean that IO is against ROE when it's a function or what?
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6679|pimelteror.de

evilcartman99 wrote:

Personally I saw alot of holes in their whole document mainly the part about Infantry only servers, do they mean that IO is against ROE when it's a function or what?
it is not allowed to enforce infantry only, when it isn´t set in the serversettings, because an admin may not hinder anyone, to use the given vehicles/assets/kits etc.

if you run the server in the IOmode it is allowed.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6495

To [pt] KEIOS

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6679|pimelteror.de
why? why not?
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6759|Oslo, Norway

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

WilhelmSissener wrote:

Why not?
OpsChief
+101|6702|Southern California

Echo wrote:

Lol, didnt know ea had a roe.

I agree with nm156, a specified list of §1.4 would be cool.

*sticky request*
rofl EA doesn't have a roe, but they gave us one. They get to do anything they want.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard