the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6664|Vancouver BC Canada

DirtyMexican wrote:

I Want  My God Damn Happy Meal
OMG thats so awesome, fits perfect. Snoop do u play AT by chance?

Happy bombs, happy bombs...

Last edited by the_outsider38 (2006-06-26 23:14:26)

snoopy94
Leader of [MacGP]
+36|6485
welll do someone wants me in their clan?
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

ToXiC888 wrote:

Hmmmmm, grammer is your friend.
*Grammar maybe?
"Grammar", maybe?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6717|The United Center
With just over 10h in helicopters, less than 300 kills, and a kill:death ratio of less than one, good luck finding a clan that wants you to be their go-to gunner.  You're better off not specializing in something, especially when it's potentially the most dominant position on the battlefield.
snoopy94
Leader of [MacGP]
+36|6485
i bagan for 1 week ago with the heli and is already this skilled
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

Friend you must be to grammar, hummrph?
https://www.cis.upenn.edu/~tilman/yoda.gif
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

snoopy94 wrote:

I'm not even going to touch that one...
snoopy94
Leader of [MacGP]
+36|6485
ooh you dont need too be that positive!
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
+63|6638|Sydney, Australia

DirtyMexican wrote:

I Want  My God Damn Happy Meal
Stop being a prick. -1
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

ThomasMorgan wrote:

snoopy94 wrote:

I'm not even going to touch that one...
i will then.

snoopy, no one wants you in their clan.

the thruth hurts, but we must all come to accept it at one time in our lives. your time is now.

good luck on future endeavors
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

snoopy94 wrote:

ooh you dont need too be that positive!
Why am I starting to get the feeling this is all a joke?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

i found a clan of people JUST LIKE YOU!!!!

heres their forums

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/index.php

tags "TBF2"
Reaxzion
HOU A.U.B. JE MUIL!
+44|6564|Europe and goddamn proud of it

stryyker wrote:

i found a clan of people JUST LIKE YOU!!!!

heres their forums

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/index.php

tags "TBF2"
Lol..+1
snoopy94
Leader of [MacGP]
+36|6485
ha-ha
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

Why don't you all leave him alone. He is looking for a clan and maybe he is 12, it seems at moments he is more mature than some of you.

It is hard to write proper english if it isn't your first language. When you are 12, you probably haven't had the course at school yet. (at least not in belgium, don't know in sweden)

Snoopy try to make your posts structured and use punctuation. That will improve things.

I think your best shot here is a little clan who plays for fun. You are not good enough yet to play in big clans. Practice is the key here and try to master the game in all aspects (or at least some more). Only a heli-gunner is not enough to impress people. Often there will be 6 people at the only chopper in the game, if you can't get in the gunner position, you'll have to do something else.

If you improve, you will have more chance, maybe try a swedish clan as that would be easier for you to understand. (Or maybe gang up with a couple of your friends if they play the game too).

Most important thing here is to have fun. If you prove yourself a good teamplayer in the game, you will have a chance of joining a clan.

Happy fighting and good luck with your search! And remember, if you practice you will become better and the better you are, the more clans will want you.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

its a joke, im believing
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

stryyker wrote:

its a joke, im believing
Maybe it is, but at least he had one decent answer now, if it's a joke, then so be it and then I should trust people less but if it isn't, then you should agree that this is not what he deserves.

Last edited by De_Jappe (2006-06-27 04:55:06)

elmo1337
Banned
+186|6529|The real world

simon wrote:

Wow Almost 300 Kills With Heli..
kills dont matter, hours matter
snoopy94
Leader of [MacGP]
+36|6485
its not a joke and i have had lessons in english sense i was 9
pX|SithLord
+22|6695|Germany

De_Jappe wrote:

Why don't you all leave him alone. He is looking for a clan and maybe he is 12, it seems at moments he is more mature than some of you.

It is hard to write proper english if it isn't your first language. When you are 12, you probably haven't had the course at school yet. (at least not in belgium, don't know in sweden)

Snoopy try to make your posts structured and use punctuation. That will improve things.

I think your best shot here is a little clan who plays for fun. You are not good enough yet to play in big clans. Practice is the key here and try to master the game in all aspects (or at least some more). Only a heli-gunner is not enough to impress people. Often there will be 6 people at the only chopper in the game, if you can't get in the gunner position, you'll have to do something else.

If you improve, you will have more chance, maybe try a swedish clan as that would be easier for you to understand. (Or maybe gang up with a couple of your friends if they play the game too).

Most important thing here is to have fun. If you prove yourself a good teamplayer in the game, you will have a chance of joining a clan.

Happy fighting and good luck with your search! And remember, if you practice you will become better and the better you are, the more clans will want you.
i think there's nothing to add... just practice, try some alternatives to being a helo gunner und keep on learning english grammar
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6528

snoopy94 wrote:

LOL
snoopy94
Leader of [MacGP]
+36|6485
LoL on yourself!
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6529|The real world
Will you fuckin stop flaming the guy, and bananhands, u dont even have the friggin helicopter medal yet, so quite thinking ur skilled unless you have 200 hours chopper, which u havent
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6619|Washington DC

This is the most hilarious thread I've read in a long time ... just when I was wiping the last tear from my face I read this sentence.   

snoopy94 wrote:

its not a joke and i have had lessons in english sense i was 9
Snoopy, you are a good sport for hanging with this thread, and I'm pulling for you.  But, I gotta say that reading this thread  is like watching William Hung sing "She Bangs" on American Idol. 
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6507|Search Whore killing fields

elmo1337 wrote:

Will you fuckin stop flaming the guy, and bananhands, u dont even have the friggin helicopter medal yet, so quite thinking ur skilled unless you have 200 hours chopper, which u havent
You elmo! you dont knwo anything about helicopters either!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard