Is Bushviper The Greatest Player!

Yes37%37% - 101
No62%62% - 167
Total: 268
panderiz
+32|6919

Cursed You wrote:

Voted yes...

Mostly because he's pretty much taken a lot of measures to be good at all the maps, get a positive KDR with EVERYTHING (wtf even defibs?!), and he's worked hard to get his awards, even pre-1.3.

I think he's a god (sorry Nyte :p).

Sure any clan on TWL/CAL would beat him, but thats a fuckin clan, this is just one guy.  Clans work together and own everyone.  Bush has got a 4.6 KDR that he's worked hard to get.  Sure he vehicle whores, how the hell else is he gonna get the medals he wants?

You hypocrits are really lame.  When he's trying to get expert armor and you yell at him for vehicle whoring.  You know if he went afk in the tank instead of whoring, you'd call him a time padder.  How the hell else is he gonna get his badge?  Use a hummer?!

*karma goes down now*
^^ what he said, Bush plays all maps, all kits, all vehicles, he's definitely a great player.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6815|Groningen, The Netherlands

BushViper wrote:

In my opinion, you can't have a "best" player for a game like Battlefield.  There are just too many different things to do and too many different play styles to call someone the "best".

BTW, I voted YES... bwhahahhahahahahaha
lol, i´m getting -1 for thinking that you're a good player thankz whoever did that
easy-skanking
+43|6689
ive never seen him without 4 people following him around  espeically that baby spinach dude amongst alot of bf2s people i see on his nuts as well. its definately beyond just good teamwork and more like co-dependency.

he is pretty good tho
Cursed You
+64|6740|Idaho

easy-skanking wrote:

ive never seen him without 4 people following him around  espeically that baby spinach dude amongst alot of bf2s people i see on his nuts as well. its definately beyond just good teamwork and more like co-dependency.

he is pretty good tho
Well what do you expect?  He's on the top 10, everyone knows about him, BabySpinach always rolls with him and theyre good together, and everyone wants to see him in action.

He's a celebrity.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6873|California

never try and knife bush, cause babyspinach is waiting behind you.
easy-skanking
+43|6689
celebrity huh ? ...err

im realy not that impressed cuz you can flood into a public server with just a few decent players on the same team its pretty easy raping the other team of random pubbers. thats what he does 24/7 if he went solo even 1/2 the time his stats would look much different.
Cursed You
+64|6740|Idaho
Well Im pretty sure he can do that now because he knows how to.

Im only guessing that back in the day he was just trying to tune himself to know everything.  I bet he's had his fair share of being whipped.  Even though he has like 2 deaths and 1 enemy.  Everyone has to get good sometime, and he just did, so the random pubbers he beat up on will soon be up around his caliber of playing style, and Im pretty sure he'll of retired by then.

Everyone was a private at one point.
Reciprocity
+721|6733|the dank(super) side of Oregon
who the fuck is bush viper? and why am i being asked to give his ego a hand job?
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6922|Human Meat Shield

BushViper wrote:

In my opinion, you can't have a "best" player for a game like Battlefield.  There are just too many different things to do and too many different play styles to call someone the "best".

BTW, I voted YES... bwhahahhahahahahaha
Just that alone gives you my respect. There is no true "Best Player" . There are just players that play the game regularly. Well Said. I didn't vote.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6810|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
http://bf2s.com/player/46131758/ this guy is pretty good to,
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6724

Never played with him. I mean that in a sexual and BF2 way. He can come flush my toilet if he pays though.

I'd get high pings when playing on the servers he does so.... I'll vote yes because he's a bush with legs and a willy.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6753|132 and Bush

Why do so many people complain about armor? It's part of the game. Everyone has access to it don't they? There are plenty of other games out there without vehicles. But this game has it in it and if you know how to use those tools in the game doesnt that make you good at that game?

Just questions.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6675
Uh
Today 08:45:54      -1      Bushviper      1 Bushviper -1 shutup, thats not a whore only 18% in armor 
What the fuck some fag gave me the SAME reason that someone else did. Fuckin pussies who cant leave their name and cant even come up with original karma comments can go fuck a goat
Daz
+14|6671|Somalia
I would have to agree with everything Cursed You said.

One of the few players you can honestly say they are good.

Yet when I played with him he was hiding with an RPK somewhere and never saw him play.
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6675
Well congrats daz on leaving your name in your karma comment but really "screw ur mom" is the oldest one in the book.
Lime
[Bf.Nut] - No Use Talking
+23|6897|Singapore

BushViper wrote:

Great words from a great player. Respect
panzer830x
+4|6672
can you plz write your name for whoever gave me neg karma im not racist just sick of all this crap...whatever im going
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6712|The real world

panderiz wrote:

Kusunagi wrote:

I think this player is better: http://bf2s.com/player/58338627/
ZOMG, some ppl are so simple.  Anyone can get stats like that playing 1 map
osk pwns you
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6806

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Above-average player with a shitload of points. So no, certainly not the best player
Today 14:03:42      -1      Bushviper      but u are, uh? noob

Looks like someone needs to get some common sense
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
panzer830x
+4|6672
i agree with dark dragon ppl are passing out bad karma for shit reasons.....ppl are such cry babies

https://www.userbars.com/galerie/images/files/3/14/ecw2.gifhttps://www.userbars.com/galerie/images/files/3/14/ecw2.gif
https://www.userbars.com/galerie/images/files/3/16/pantera.gifhttps://www.userbars.com/galerie/images/files/3/8/bf2.jpg
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6783|Washington, DC

Pfft I'm a negative karma magnet. I used to ask for it but got bored of it but now people just give me negative karma for retarded reasons and don't even leave their names. I leave my name with my negative karma.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6699
Stats mean nothing. There are amazing players with horrible stats and there are horrible players with amazing stats because it is too easy to manipulate the numbers without actually playing normally.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6721

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Stats mean nothing. There are amazing players with horrible stats and there are horrible players with amazing stats because it is too easy to manipulate the numbers without actually playing normally.
The oneeyed is the king of the blinds - and yes you can manipulate stats and just play on newbservers. If you really want the competition you either search a server with good players on or you don't play public servers at all.

And to quote a statement of SargeV1.4: "Above-average player with a shitload of points. So no, certainly not the best player". I recently played on the same server like Bushviper/Babyspinach - and yes, they are just overaverage players and wasted their talent on worthless stats.
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6923|New York
BushViper, have my babies?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6873|California

Papa Smurf 314 wrote:

BushViper, have my babies?
almost gross, but funny, +1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard