WTF is That?10%10% - 13
Total: 120
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6625|Los Angeles, California, US.
Vote, Discuss.

Read it if you have not.

BF ROE

It is Actually Interesting to Read. Its also Short.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6677|Middle of nowhere
I dont' get why High points servers aren't allowed
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6758|San Antonio, Texas
Who can spot the mistypes???
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

i play on high points servers all the time. thats really the only rule i disagree with
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin

stryyker wrote:

i play on high points servers all the time. thats really the only rule i disagree with
I dont Get why its not allowed either, That must have been a Recent Addition, Notice the Edit Date.
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
Sheep of War
+40|6642
Read some of it and I immediatly got a laugh out of it and though "nobody is going to read this or care about it."
Poppycock
+16|6541|Bellevue, NE
Yeah I like the high point severs myself. I honestly can't see whats bad about them. Your playing one round for probably twice as long as a normal round and you get maybe 1 1/2 to 2 times your normal score. Seems fair to me.
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6838|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Yeah, so why am I seeing so many more knife/pistol servers and high points servers now? I haven't played in like 3 months. Are they still resetting stats and stuff for that kind of thing? What's the deal? Anyone?
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6544
I think they don't like high points servers because some of the medals have a best round requirement and it's easier to reach it for some people. I don't see the point either because you gain points faster in a full 64 player server in less time.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6671|Colorado
It has already been said that they aren't talking about 64 player maps w/ 16 slots allowed for high point servers, their definition is different all though I cannot remember what theirs was.

I think they would reset for pistol & knife still, its still against the roe even with the recent changes to the knifes requirments.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
If they dont want High Points Servers, They should Get Rid off Leviathin, On Average you can get 200 Points Per Round.
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

I think they don't like high points servers because some of the medals have a best round requirement and it's easier to reach it for some people. I don't see the point either because you gain points faster in a full 64 player server in less time.
That's a good point, but i still think it's dumb, because some of the awards aren't possible unless you have a high points map, or like 20 people on a 64 player server, which is basically the same thing

what i'm talking about would be like, the Combat infantry Medal, and Expert Command.  I mean, when are you EVER going to play 33 minutes on a 64 player server?

yeah, that's what i though...
ilyandor
+31|6687|Phoenix, AZ
they should say:

"the maximum number of points attainable per round per person should not exceed xyz...if it does, you are violating these ROE and your stats are subject to reset."

control freaks...its a fukin game, dammit.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6751|Toronto, ON

DaReJa wrote:

If they dont want High Points Servers, They should Get Rid off Leviathin, On Average you can get 200 Points Per Round.
Which one is Leviathan?  Is that Iron Gator?
Alpha as fuck.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
SF Night Map, Best Map, Nothing Beats flying Helis at Night.

Good for Team Points, I made 100 Team Points of of Captures. Also, The Rounds last 1 - 2 and a Half Hours, And I'm not talking about Stat - Padding / High Points Servers.

Last edited by DaReJa (2006-06-01 22:23:29)

MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore

ilyandor wrote:

they should say:

"the maximum number of points attainable per round per person should not exceed xyz...if it does, you are violating these ROE and your stats are subject to reset."

control freaks...its a fukin game, dammit.
Exactly, i mean who really cares if you get more points per round? It doesn't increase your SPM or anything (doesn't for me anyway, at least not more than normal) so what's the big deal?

If it's because of awards that's REALLY lame, especially after they just released a patch where almost all the reqs were lowered
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
Hey, Its EA.
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6648|South Korea.

stryyker wrote:

Same here, I play them almost daily. Its the only way to actualy get certain medals.
NZWAR
+9|6594
i didnt, but i have now
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6768|Human Meat Shield
Yeah, I am a reborn Night Map lover, I have converted.  I've posted the server info in other threads  http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=21452&p=2.

But back on topic: That is still old-school, they haven't omitted or added anything from the old one posted on bf2rankedservers. Much of that is our Code of Conduct as it should be for any clan.

The High Points Servers I don't understand either, but I think they mean padding in any form, because if it was High Points servers otherwise all the people that score over 100 would be a suspect.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin

imdead wrote:

Yeah, I am a reborn Night Map lover, I have converted.  I've posted the server info in other threads  http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=21452&p=2.

But back on topic: That is still old-school, they haven't omitted or added anything from the old one posted on bf2rankedservers. Much of that is our Code of Conduct as it should be for any clan.

The High Points Servers I don't understand either, but I think they mean padding in any form, because if it was High Points servers otherwise all the people that score over 100 would be a suspect.
Thanks, I'll Try and Get in There.
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore

DaReJa wrote:

Hey, Its EA.
LOL!

how true is that?
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin

genius_man16 wrote:

DaReJa wrote:

Hey, Its EA.
LOL!

how true is that?
Very. .

Last edited by DaReJa (2006-06-01 22:38:21)

MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6786|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'
hmmm never looked at the one you've linked to, I've only seen the official EA ROE hosted by the official BF2 Admins at BF2RS. I've read the real one at: http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/forums/ … .php?t=251
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin

[GDC]SinnFein wrote:

hmmm never looked at the one you've linked to, I've only seen the official EA ROE hosted by the official BF2 Admins at BF2RS. I've read the real one at: http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/forums/ … .php?t=251
They are the Same Thing.
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard