hooray shifty
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock
holy shit its laika
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5443|Ventura, California
I just wish I could salvage this in some way or another because it's pretty damn awesome. If only I could convey to her that I'm not attached to her, whether or not that's true, either way it would make her not weirded out and maybe she'd be dtf again. Otherwise it's back to square one or Call me Ishmael.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Adams_BJ

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I just wish I could salvage this in some way or another because it's pretty damn awesome. If only I could convey to her that I'm not attached to her, whether or not that's true, either way it would make her not weirded out and maybe she'd be dtf again. Otherwise it's back to square one or Call me Ishmael.
you can, by not sending any more messages
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

-Sh1fty- wrote:

^ This entire thread in a nutshell.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
The one time she did reply to my text was about coming over for sex so maybe she would again if I somehow conveyed it was no strings attached.
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland
Or just leave it
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Or at least stop posting about it here.

Don't you have twitter or something?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6443|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Inb4...

https://fashionablygeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/broken-condom-macgyver.jpg?cb5e28

Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4938|Dundee, Scotland.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

oh and #2 just said on FB she got a gym membership to try and get in shape. If she would go on runs with me and ate right I bet she would lose the weight fast. 3 mile runs daily and good dieting does wonders. Core workout, running, and protein shakes got me 4 pounds in under a month.
Hahahahaha what the FUCK is this? Oh my fucking god this is killing me.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623
I love how many people have come back to bf2s just to view this thread
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Brasso
+1,549|6600

Lucien wrote:

I love how many people have come back to bf2s just to view this thread
too true

can we please rename this the shifty thread? i'm not even mad
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Newsflash: She knows you're not attached to her, you're just a bit clingy.  You were used (not that you're complaining, most men wouldn't) she got what she wanted namely a shafting and a couple of orgasms then went back to the regular dick.  She may come back for more, usually the regular dick is, excuse the pun being a dick or has gone away for a bit. 

What you need to do for the zillionth time is nothing she knows you're there ready to pounce when required.  So instead of attempting to futilely conjour novel and amusing messages (they're not), find alternative pussy even if it means whipping rollerpig into shape.....make she gets knows you're screwing someone else.   

Lastly, remember all those message warmong sent to Laura? Did she ever respond? You don't want to be that guy.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

m3thod wrote:

Lastly, remember all those message warmong sent to Laura? Did she ever respond? You don't want to be that guy.
https://i.imgur.com/DBQsv.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Roc18
`
+655|5760|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Buy the fatty a Bally Total Fitness membership so you can get pussy lol.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.

m3thod wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Newsflash: She knows you're not attached to her, you're just a bit clingy.  You were used (not that you're complaining, most men wouldn't) she got what she wanted namely a shafting and a couple of orgasms then went back to the regular dick.  She may come back for more, usually the regular dick is, excuse the pun being a dick or has gone away for a bit. 

What you need to do for the zillionth time is nothing she knows you're there ready to pounce when required.  So instead of attempting to futilely conjour novel and amusing messages (they're not), find alternative pussy even if it means whipping rollerpig into shape.....make she gets knows you're screwing someone else.   

Shifterz,

This post sums it up pretty nicely. Follow it!

i.e. STOP TALKING TO HER (UNTIL SHE INITIATES).
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
She will be more interested in shagging you again if she (on her own accord, NOT from you telling her) finds out you're banging another chick.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
How do I get her to find that out?
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
You don't. You go about your life and meet other girls and forget about this one for the time being.

If you say you're not attached that means you're not attached to the outcome, which means you forget about her and move on.

She knows you're interested, you've made that one obvious. The ball is in her court and if she wants to do anything she will contact you. There is nothing you can say that will change this. The more you contact her the less your chances of ever hooking up with her will be.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6161|Roma
She was probably bet she wouldn't do it.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Ah I see very good point
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5948|Blue Mountain State
Missed my flight to Honolulu. At the bar in the Marriott in Newark, NJ.

Gave room number to waitress.

No rubber.

Oh well.
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Adams_BJ
Stick it in her pooper.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5948|Blue Mountain State