Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5360|London, England

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jay wrote:

You are 20 years old. You want to be in the marines, ya? Stop letting them treat you like a child then. As long as you act like one, they'll treat you like one.
i think you meant to say: as long as you live in their house and don't pay rent, you play by their rules.
You're right.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California
Well anyway thanks for the support guys. I'll probably be posting in this thread a few more times for advice and whatnot.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Brasso
+1,549|6632

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I still have to submit to the rules of the owner of the house, that's not religious it's common sense. They pay the bills and let you live there, so you obey the rules of the household.
this is true. it's also about having respect for the people that brought you into the world. i mean, i still go to church with my parents when i'm home for this reason.

it's not about having balls, or being a man, or whatever, it's about doing what's right. just because i have the ability to say fuck you to my parents doesnt mean i should or will.

Last edited by Brasso (2012-12-19 16:49:21)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
shifty got laaaiiidddd
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
Truly the world is ending. N1 shifty.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5180|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Ok let me explain.

Basically we couldn't really find a place, so I sneaked into her room late last night and we did the deed. Thing is, I'm thinking my upbringing had something to do with this but I had a lot of trouble getting my private to stand at attention. I remember everything I've read about sex was LOTS OF FOREPLAY so I did and she absolutely loved it. Won't go into detail about what all that was, but then I did oral for a long time and she came twice, and kept wanting me in but again...undisciplined grunt didn't stand at attention. She gave me a BJ and still like it was up but not hard. Anyway we did it and she loved it but it sucked for me I didn't really have fun but she loved it.
This is normal, at least for what happened with you. The first few times took me some getting used to, just like anything that is new. Sex is as much psychological as much as it is physical, perhaps even more so. The old saying that the biggest sex organ we have is our brain is pretty true I reckon. You'll feel more comfortable with experience and familiarity.

Good work on making her enjoy the experience, that's something a surprising many males, even experienced ones, either neglect or are terrible at (according to many stories over the years from my female friends).

As for finding a location, good luck. I've always been fortunate that when I was living with my parents they basically treated my room as their off limits and I could have anyone stay over as often as I liked (with one friend/girlfriend of mine, weeks at a time).

Last edited by Jaekus (2012-12-19 18:34:09)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

i think you meant to say: as long as you live in their house and don't pay rent, you play by their rules.
wait, wait - the man [it's fair to say man at this point] is not paying rent, getting laid [without being married] and

fuck and. i never thought i'd say this, but i'm actually jealous. and shitfy, if jay doesn't admit to jealousy also, it's because he's a newlywed that's paying rent.

you officially own him.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5180|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Jay wrote:

So do it at her house? Or in a car? Or on a golf course? Or on a beach? It's not that complicated.
Did it at her place but I'm too nervous there to get it up man. Her room has her parents' room on one side and siblings' room on the other. Was freaking scared of being caught I'd be dead.  Car, don't have one. Golf course, cmon man wtf? Beach? maybe once we're comfortable.

Best bet is my friend's place. We help each other out with stuff so maybe he'd let me stay there for an afternoon in his guest room.
Do it on a yacht. Jay will get you in the club.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5360|London, England
Nah, they don't like fundies.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6108|eXtreme to the maX

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I'll probably be posting in this thread a few more times for advice and whatnot.
Congratulations, however your girl-problems are only just beginning.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

did not see any of this coming.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6673|UK
You know your life reaaaaaally sucks when shifty is getting some and you aint
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6592|Reisterstown, MD

This thread is like a good book (or movie).  Just when you want to put it down, it gets really interesting
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5790|Catherine Black
I forgot to check in on this thread, then the forums went down. That was the best read I've had in a while. Good job shifty. Proud of ya. Now all you gotta do is drop your faith and you'll be alright in my eyes

My first time was almost something similar. My gf was sleeping over at her friends house, I snuck in, was in bed with my gf in another room, her mum came in, told me to fuck off. Was quite a fun time for a few weeks after that with my rents finding out.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
So we had planned on getting a motel room on Saturday. Friday night it started raining really bad so she said she wouldn't walk there in the rain so I said it's cool we could do it some other time.

Next morning on Saturday I text her and she doesn't reply. I call her a few hours alter and ask if it's still off and she says yes. Then she cut off all contact with me it was weird. (she took me off FB and wouldn't reply to my texts...weird.

Doesn't matter had sex
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
I don't think meeting for secret hotel sex would make an adolescent girl comfortable. It's kind of hooker-esq.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Superior Mind wrote:

I don't think meeting for secret hotel sex would make an adolescent girl comfortable. It's kind of hooker-esq.
we're FWB and she wanted to to it somewhere else because it's risky at her house. She came up with the idea. Either way it was "yeah lets fuck tomorrow" and then wake up next morning and all contact is cut off.

Anyway like I said I don't give a crap. I had an awesome time with her and I'm moving on.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5980|Blue Mountain State

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So we had planned on getting a motel room on Saturday. Friday night it started raining really bad so she said she wouldn't walk there in the rain so I said it's cool we could do it some other time.

Next morning on Saturday I text her and she doesn't reply. I call her a few hours alter and ask if it's still off and she says yes. Then she cut off all contact with me it was weird. (she took me off FB and wouldn't reply to my texts...weird.

Doesn't matter had sex
Rape is still an option.
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Adams_BJ
Hey shifty

are you still shifty or are you being a mega troll.

either way dont care this shifty is better.
Wreckognize
+294|6487
Holy fuck shifty got laid, and learned a very important lesson in the process.  The better you are with your tongue the less it matters what you can do with your dick so learn to love eating pussy.  It can actually be quite zen.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada

Adams_BJ wrote:

Hey shifty

are you still shifty or are you being a mega troll.

either way dont care this shifty is better.
Was wondering if account hax had happened. But same in the end anyways.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
So much for adultery being hateful in the eyes of God eh?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I'm fucking 100% serious. I got laid last Tuesday and life is a different and better place.
Adams_BJ
You mean you don't go to church anymore?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Sh1fty wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

your girl-problems are only just beginning

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard