Ryan
+1,230|6866|Alberta, Canada

I searched, found nothing... please don't be mad...

I think you should be able to use global points to buy upgrades for vanilla guns, as well as SF guns and unlocked ones.

Example, use 100 of your global points to buy a laser scope for your G36E
Or use 200 global points to buy a laser scope for your M249 SAW. It would be wicked. The SAW has a rail on the top, why don;t we use it???

Or even buy foregrips for the M4 Carbine, or even a M203 for the M4. That would rock.
BerkuT_gru
+26|6669
Make it ummmm.... 50k Global score, then yes. 100 ? you must be joking
Des.Kmal
+917|6641|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
i am poor
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Ryan

what do u mean berkut?

i dont want to have to spend tons of global points just for a scope, thats ridiculous.
Longbow
+163|6669|Odessa, Ukraine

ryan_14 wrote:

what do u mean berkut?

i dont want to have to spend tons of global points just for a scope, thats ridiculous.
Man you are jocking , for such upgrades u need atlist 25k points for each one .
But noone will do such sistem ..
Ryan

why would you need 25000 global points for a scope?
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6583|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
as it stands playing bf2 is free (aside from buying the game) add features like that and free gameplay goes bye bye
Zilla
Killa of threads
+122|6664|7th level of hell

SuperSlowYo wrote:

as it stands playing bf2 is free (aside from buying the game) add features like that and free gameplay goes bye bye
EA would probalby "SELL" global ponits as well, (greedy Bastids), making it a bitch to play if your poor,( raises hand), and the richy bitchs would have an unfair advantage. whores.
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6598

Zilla wrote:

SuperSlowYo wrote:

EA would probalby "SELL" global ponits as well, (greedy Bastids), making it a bitch to play if your poor,( raises hand), and the richy bitchs would have an unfair advantage. whores.
I think you guys got the wrong end of the stick.
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6583|Canaduhhh.. West Toast

daffytag wrote:

Zilla wrote:

SuperSlowYo wrote:

i didnt realize sticks were involved here.....
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6756|Oslo, Norway
go play WoW
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6702|Denver, CO
YES! can't wait to see the "BF2 GP Farming Businesses" with EBay adds "100,000 BF2 GP ONLY $19.99!!! FREE SHIPPING" lol
Pete
+3|6563
lol learn to shoot and u wont need it..................OR like a normal player go whore a jet and get kills tis easy
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6843
not a new idea, and GP garming won't be an issue if the points are non-tradable.
graag
+7|6699
I'm offering 500 of my global points, 5 resupplies and 1 repair for a tactical nuke.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6712|Tampa Bay Florida
I'd like some "financial restitution" as George Costanza would say.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=27097

ahem, read my posts please.  I smell fraud.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6866|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Can I use global score to buy sex?
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6712|Tampa Bay Florida

PBAsydney wrote:

ROFL
BallisticallyYours
+23|6653|Chicago, IL

SuperSlowYo wrote:

daffytag wrote:

Zilla wrote:

i didnt realize sticks were involved here.....
10,000 global, I unlocked a stick, its bitchin'.
I~Love~Mysti
+23|6606
You're actually giving us a suggestion to give other players a red dot scoped PKM?

You've lost it.
BallisticallyYours
+23|6653|Chicago, IL
Seriously, I wish if anything they would allow the 1911 .45 pistol (Preferrably Kimber), Did someone say knock down with no recoil.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6743|California

Maj.Do
+85|6774|good old CA
that looks like a nice mod using the source engine
EvilJebus
+11|6647

I~Love~Mysti wrote:

You're actually giving us a suggestion to give other players a red dot scoped PKM?

You've lost it.
PKM doesn't have a mounting for a red dot scope, unless you wanna buy some duct tape and tape it to the barrel, the PKM will never have a red dot scope.

Also, buying things like sights and bipods would be a problem because some of the kits already have scopes and bipods and all those good extra features. Such and addition would imply that there would be no classes, and you would have to by all your upgrades to make your character into the class you want to be. A sniper would buy a sniper and a high powered scope for their rifle, a support would get a big machine guy and a bipod for accuracy.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6832|Marathon, Florida Keys

PBAsydney wrote:

im guessing some of the top ppl would have to use that in order to get any, but damn they would get plenty of it
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard