Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6601|Greenwood, IN
Does anyone know the standard ticket count for conquest 64 and if there are any server with that set with an all map rotation?
Microwave
_
+515|6651|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
I think 300
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6148|what

The A W S M F O X wrote:

Tank and AA vehicle are easily the best vehicles in the game.
EOD bot disagrees with you.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Commie Killer
+192|6383
Seems they left a lot of the positive attributes of BC2 out of this game and added a bunch of shit. Jets are a gimmick. BC2 had it right, no jets. I love jets, and love flying them, but they just don't fit correctly in these games. Shoulda been heli's only, call in airstrikes from jets.

That said. I'm still going to play it. BC2 died.
hexify
+5|5346|Canada

Commie Killer wrote:

Seems they left a lot of the positive attributes of BC2 out of this game and added a bunch of shit. Jets are a gimmick. BC2 had it right, no jets. I love jets, and love flying them, but they just don't fit correctly in these games. Shoulda been heli's only, call in airstrikes from jets.

If this was a true BF2 sequel, jets would have fit and have been perfect. Air threats should be powerful enough to instill enough fear of not walking along without looking up. Airstrikes from jets? That's about as COD as you could make it, and I'm sure even DICE didn't want to go that far.

What they really should have done was what they did in 2005. BF2 for PC, and then BF2:MC for consoles.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/eb8872cebb08c046204abcc26a2b5cc159f8e98c.png
jsnipy
+3,276|6518|...

Commie Killer wrote:

I kinda agree jets are a bit disconnected, guess they are there to keep the chopper in check? From my observation: 1337 jet pilots =/= winning team.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5469|Ventura, California
Well the pilots can only assure ground and air vehicles are down. You can't really do much without BF2's jet nukes bombs.

BF2 had a lot more right than BC2. Could they not have just taken the code (and improved it) over to BF3's engine? Screw you DICE, that being said, I'm playing BF3 now
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Christbane
+51|6230
having a citv operator and a good machine gunner in your tank on voice with guided shell is absolute insanity!  getting locks on choppers and watching them pop flares and then die anyway is so kick ass!  I even managed to shoot down a couple slow jets with the guided shell.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5469|Ventura, California
What's the citv? That sounds pretty awesome man! I'd like to try it out.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6266

jord wrote:

i'd say my faith in the game is restored but the reality is thats a 1 in 100 round where your team actually works together as a somewhat cohesive unit. especially on rush.
Well unfortunately the same can be said for any online game ever really.

Also you probably shouldn't be playing Rush at all if you want a good experience with the game.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5760|Belgium
Warred against [TCM] - Team Cooler Master yesterday.

We got our asses kicked, lol.
jord
+2,382|6674|The North, beyond the wall.

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

jord wrote:

i'd say my faith in the game is restored but the reality is thats a 1 in 100 round where your team actually works together as a somewhat cohesive unit. especially on rush.
Well unfortunately the same can be said for any online game ever really.

Also you probably shouldn't be playing Rush at all if you want a good experience with the game.
Yes but most online games the teamwork is kinda forced onto you. Think CSS, you could go into a pub server and people would be talking in chat about covering sperate areas.

Rush the teamwork isn't really forced onto you, as attackers you get a lot of people just going for kills and not the mcoms. On other games and on conquest that's fine, but with that kind of objective the teamwork is a lot rarer.
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
+130|4550|Always Sunny in Philadelphia
which is why rank, stats, ribbons, weapons unlocks, etc has ruined these type of games.
What is your Spaghetti Policy Here?

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5749|Roma

hexify wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

If this was a true BF2 sequel, jets would have fit and have been perfect. Air threats should be powerful enough to instill enough fear of not walking along without looking up. Airstrikes from jets? That's about as COD as you could make it, and I'm sure even DICE didn't want to go that far.

What they really should have done was what they did in 2005. BF2 for PC, and then BF2:MC for consoles.
Would have never happened. EA wants the COD money bad.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
jord
I assume if you get kicked you don't get the points because you don't get the BR?
jord
Oh not you get the BR but you don't feature in the leaderboard so I guess you can't get the MVP 1/2/3 then?
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6128|Scotland!

Jebus wrote:

Warred against [TCM] - Team Cooler Master yesterday.

We got our asses kicked, lol.
miiiiiiisstake

https://www.tcm-gaming.net/uploads/spotlight_images/IMG_2969.JPG

Last edited by I'm Jamesey (2011-11-27 06:14:30)

Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
wow nerd alert

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5784|Catherine Black
>pursuing their passion instead of forcing themselves down a hate fuelled career path to miserable self-disdain, stomach ulcers and perpetual grumpy old man syndrome
>nerds
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
no they are huge nerds

and im not burnz

Last edited by Chardee MacDennis (2011-11-27 06:55:03)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PJD22W-SgVk/TihcDC3OMZI/AAAAAAAAACo/_u1VWSJgFDQ/s1600/nerds.jpg
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
grape is the best

I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6128|Scotland!

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

no they are huge nerds

and im not burnz
americans don't understand competitive gaming, because they are terrible at it.
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
oh noes

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6733|Oxferd Ohire

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

no they are huge nerds

and im not burnz
americans don't understand competitive gaming, because they are terrible at it.
[ ] tru
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard