Roc18
`
+655|5787|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
>• Grenades now drop to ground if you get killed while attempting to throw it(note the affect this will have on Hardcore mode!)

Really?

>• Increased the damage of Helicopter Miniguns, AA guns, and Jet Cannons against infantry
>• Increased the damage of Helicopter Miniguns against jeeps.
Sigh

>• Increased the range and minimum damage of the .357 Round from the MP412 Rex.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/006/151/tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg?1308698386

>• Decreased the maximum damage and maximum range of the G3 and SCAR-H 7.62mm weapons.
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/Mystline18/e4334.png

Overall not bad. Was still hoping for 6 man squads and IRNV nerf.

Last edited by Roc18 (2011-11-21 20:01:59)

bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6308

Roc18 wrote:

• Increased the damage of Helicopter Miniguns, AA guns, and Jet Cannons against infantry
• Increased the damage of Helicopter Miniguns against jeeps.
Sigh
What's wrong with that?
Roc18
`
They do enough damage. Unnecessary buff.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6287|Washington St.
I thought the miniguns on the helicopters were a tad weak. not by a lot but a tad. AA were fine. Jet's coulda used a hair more vs infantry. we shall see what becomes of this game in the coming hours.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6308

Roc18 wrote:

They do enough damage. Unnecessary buff.
Miniguns on the transport choppers are absolute shit. BF2 1.41 shit

Last edited by bugz (2011-11-21 20:19:25)

pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6287|Washington St.
narration is a little much but yeah still good

Roc18
`
Well the AA didn't need buffing
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6149|what

BF3 patch notes

• Grenades now drop to ground if you get killed while attempting to throw it(note the affect this will have on Hardcore mode!)

fuck yeah
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6651

I'm most happy about the spawns. Absolute retardation when spawning in to defend a flag only to be insta-headshot while your screen is still fading in. Then try spawning in one more time while there's still time, only to have it happen again.

That is, if their fix actually works.

Last edited by mtb0minime (2011-11-21 20:36:34)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6628|949

spawns on TDM are downright atrocious sometimes.  I like the idea of random spawn points, but don't spawn an enemy behind me 5 seconds after i spawn plz
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6129|Scotland!

mtb0minime wrote:

I'm most happy about the spawns. Absolute retardation when spawning in to defend a flag only to be insta-headshot while your screen is still fading in. Then try spawning in one more time while there's still time, only to have it happen again.

That is, if their fix actually works.
that was about the only thing that gave the game a bf2 feel
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6602|Greenwood, IN
As promised...

Note that the only thing that will cause the SOFLAM to lose lock is objects in between the SOFLAM and the target.(AKA Buildings, Hills, trees.)  Not even flares can kill the lock on.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6628|949

-Added round duration and ticket summary at EOR

i likey, about time
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6285|Pacific NW, USA

Naturn wrote:

As promised...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jOSQ3PiMV0

Note that the only thing that will cause the SOFLAM to lose lock is objects in between the SOFLAM and the target.(AKA Buildings, Hills, trees.)  Not even flares can kill the lock on.
I watched a 3-man squad pretty much wipe out the entire enemy vehicle force on a 64 player server on Caspian using the SOFLAM, Javelin and support (ammo).     I was LOL'ing since it was my team

Last edited by PigPopTart (2011-11-21 21:43:48)

hexify
+5|5346|Canada
I thought miniguns were stupidly weak, it should be like in BF2 where they raped. Sad to see no MAV nerf, so they can't roadkill - or at least make it so you can be revived. I gave up using the G3 after working to unlock it, good damage but the recoil isn't worth it. M16 can shoot fast, and you can mount the 230 to it

Also, I wish that they implement a 4th weapon customization at a certain rank, so that you can use both a laser sight + suppressor (or any other combination, such as AGOG + Holo).

Last edited by hexify (2011-11-21 21:53:55)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/eb8872cebb08c046204abcc26a2b5cc159f8e98c.png
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5681|SQUID
hahahhahha INCREASE AA power? oh lordy
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5470|Ventura, California
Wait was that whole patch fixlist only for PC? Where's the console love?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6308

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Wait was that whole patch fixlist only for PC? Where's the console love?
Console patch needs longer for testing and approval by Sony & Microsoft. It'll come later.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5470|Ventura, California
Hope we can hit the bottom hat and get rear-view flight for jets. and a guided missile buff
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5761|Belgium
No IRNV/Flashnight nerf?

What about Chopper Guided TV missiles, they're bugged beyond belief..
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6460|cuntshitlake

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Hope we can hit the bottom hat and get rear-view flight for jets. and a guided missile buff
hopefully they wont nerf mortars or you cant get any kills anymore
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
jsnipy
+3,276|6519|...

DUnlimited wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

hopefully they wont nerf mortars or you cant get any kills anymore
they added IRNV to the mortars
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6285|Pacific NW, USA
Lol
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6266
No IRNV, flashlight or mortar nerf. No fix for max squads on a large server, no skipping killcam.

Pretty disappointing. At least the spawn protection sounds good. Spawning and dying in this game happens far far too often.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6340
Can someone explain the revive mechanics to me?
If I want to accept it, i press jump, right? Why does that leave me with the pistol in hands though.
And the use key ('E' in my config) should allow me to not accept it, but nothing happens when I press it, i just lie there.
If I get shot directly after a rez, without having clicked anything I´m dead for good, does that count as 2 or 1 deaths?
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard