KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6622|949

gurdeep wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

bout to unlock the MAV for recon and go 100-0 roadkilling and being a faggot like in that video. Shit is so broken.
link
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 6#p3693926
gurdeep
­
+812|4745|proll­y
lmao thats fucking awesome
Roc18
`
+655|5781|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Leveling up recon is such a PITA, the only assault rifle I have available to use for all classes is the AS VAL which is a piece of shit. And I need 45,000 recon points. Bout to do a little each day until I get to the MAV unlock.

Last edited by Roc18 (2011-11-17 19:15:29)

Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6465|Foothills of S. Carolina

Roc18 wrote:

ugh failed attempt at populating the server for an hour but ggs sup mind and canin.
I woulda stuck around longer if not for snuggling with the wife and watching a TV show. I gotta have my priorities you know.
gurdeep
­
+812|4745|proll­y
cant wait to just get f4d3d as fuck and grind the shit out of this game in a month
Roc18
`

Canin wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

ugh failed attempt at populating the server for an hour but ggs sup mind and canin.
I woulda stuck around longer if not for snuggling with the wife and watching a TV show. I gotta have my priorities you know.
Yeah I understand, but it wasn't your fault. At the time there was like 8 people in the server and 4 left 5 mins after you disconnected.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6622|949

try to join with my buddy.

first attempt, join server but bf3 doesn't run.
second attempt, same thing.
third attempt, server is full - for the next 5 minutes.
fourth attempt, server is changing map, retrying in 10 seconds...
join server, spawn in jet
start to take off, game freezes, crash to desktop (right before this my buddy hopped in the jet only to ctd)
6th attempt, join server but bf3 doesn't run.
7th attempt, server is full
8th attempt, battlefield 3 loads but it puts me into singleplayer.
9th attempt, server is full

ive been trying to play this game for 20 minutes
13/f/taiwan
+940|5689
that happened to me an hour ago. i had to restart my computer. i think it's on their end.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5464|Ventura, California
Is the MAV any good on console? The EOD bot is utterly uncontrollable garbage that decides to randomly do abrupt 90° turns and stop at will.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6613|Little Bentcock

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Is the MAV any good on console? The EOD bot is utterly uncontrollable garbage that decides to randomly do abrupt 90° turns and stop at will.
stop driving the EOD bot like a car the, give it little flicks and try to accommodate for a little lag time. It behaves like an RC car.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I do tap the steering. The only time it drives straight is when I first deploy it, once I start turning with little taps it all goes to hell. Even if I stop and just hit "forward" it will not go straight, it will turn in circles on spot, freaking ridiculous. I have to stop, wait several seconds, hit forward slowly and THEN I can barely turn or I lose control. It's bollocks, there's no excuse for such poor control of the vehicle.

I don't like recon enough to get the thousands of points necessary for the MAV.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6596|Greenwood, IN
Shifty your gonna love the new Xbox dashboard when it is released.(I'm beta testing it right now.)  It runs so much smoother than the current one.  It seems to take less memory as well.(Just heard)  I want to get some BF3 time in this weekend if your interested?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
yes lets do it! I actually have my first free saturday coming up. I haven't had a free weekend (I work as a server) in like 2 months so I'm really looking forward to gaming with you.

Add my new xbox live, dangerclose0341
hexify
+5|5340|Canada
Just played a few rounds on low settings. Still looks quite good, and am now able to play fairly competitively. It will hold me over until I get a new card.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/eb8872cebb08c046204abcc26a2b5cc159f8e98c.png
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6260
I just noticed that the brief look at Sharqi Peninsula in the Back to Karkand trailer shows 7 flags above the minimap.

Can't wait for that pack to come out, if the other maps follow it's example and include the entire maps with all the flags, it'll be much better than the vanilla maps.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5689

jmsprovan wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgLd2w3uuHU

going to do that so badly
not as easy as it seems. albeit i've only played with it for 10 minutes. going to have another go at it tomorrow with my old joystick.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5689
seine crossing, narrow passage flag(A on the small size maps). anyone else hear a cat meowing?
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6314|Graz, Austria

13/f/taiwan wrote:

seine crossing, narrow passage flag(A on the small size maps). anyone else hear a cat meowing?
Lol, wut?
Seems like another one of DICE's easter eggs.
thepilot91
+64|6227|Åland!
just FYI the MAV is not very easy to control (atleast in tight areas)either , it's somewhat like the EOD you have to tap and move around smoothely , and it makes hell of a noise when nearby (most probably more than the EOD) , so roc don't expect too much of it , I tried some yesturday , the best KDR I got was like 28-2 (2 deaths to respawn as ammo) got shot down ~10-20 times per round (conquest metro) but it's fun as hell

and also , the VAL rules , just gotta know how to use it (unlike all the noofriendly assualt guns )
Roc18
`

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Near flag A on 64 man conquest in that building overlooking the flag I heard music playing somewhere when the server was pretty much empty and you could hear stuff better without all the shooting and explosions.
GullyFoyle
+25|5377

First footage showing the far side of the river!

Last edited by GullyFoyle (2011-11-18 07:48:40)

UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6679|"The Empire"
at least there are 7 flags and you can cross the bridge to the other 3.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6260
Finally a decent sized urban map for BF3

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9563533/karkand.jpg

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2011-11-18 07:53:14)

Roc18
`

GullyFoyle wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPO7jqRy9Kc

First footage showing the far side of the river!
7 flags, Thank you.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5675|SQUID
Fuck that looks great.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard