jord
+2,382|6674|The North, beyond the wall.

DUnlimited wrote:

a_reborn_vetaran wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

Has anyone canceled their pre-order ??
No why?
umm why not?
I haven't because this isn't a real representation of what I think the game will become. I haven't said one good thing about this game, but I very much doubt it'll be as shitacular as the beta has been. Give me large, vehicle maps on 64 man servers and I will tolerate the shit out of this game for quite some time. Not that I think it will be everything people want it to be, because it's clear it wont.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6689
If I were a EA shit eater, I would force DICE to release a shitty BETA to increase the market response when they release the best game ever. That's just dreaming.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6656|The darkside of Denver

jord wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

a_reborn_vetaran wrote:

No why?
umm why not?
I haven't because this isn't a real representation of what I think the game will become. I haven't said one good thing about this game, but I very much doubt it'll be as shitacular as the beta has been. Give me large, vehicle maps on 64 man servers and I will tolerate the shit out of this game for quite some time. Not that I think it will be everything people want it to be, because it's clear it wont.
this
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5750|Roma

Ryan wrote:

Preordering is lame. I just go and pick up a copy the day it comes out. The little bonuses are trivial.
I got a 15€ discount on my from EA because they gave me a birthday coupon.
Its no way lame.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Christbane
+51|6231
not sure if this has been posted... too lazy to go back and look. info from dice on beta status   http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlef … ate-2.aspx
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6266

Ryan wrote:

The little bonuses are trivial.
Battlefield 2 maps are all I'm really looking forward to in this game, so the bonus is more than trivial as far as I'm concerned.

However the gameplay sucks and it's lacking so many basic features so I've not pre-ordered it. DICE reacting to the community with contempt rather than apologetically for their failures is also a reason, but that's nothing new.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2011-10-03 13:52:45)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6464
The beta's a whole month old?

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit. This actually makes me think it will be decent at launch.

Ryan wrote:

Preordering is lame. I just go and pick up a copy the day it comes out. The little bonuses are trivial.
If by "trivial bonus" you mean the DLC pack with 4 maps and a bunch of wepon from BF2 then ok.

Also who the fuck buys video games in stores? Seriously, do any of you guys actually do that?
Sturgeon
+488|4937|Flintshire

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit. This actually makes me think it will be decent at launch.

Ryan wrote:

If by "trivial bonus" you mean the DLC pack with 4 maps and a bunch of wepon from BF2 then ok.

Also who the fuck buys video games in stores? Seriously, do any of you guys actually do that?
Who buys anything in stores?

I buy pretty much anything of value online, even my food now
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6561|Area 51

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Sometimes I do.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6687|Devon, England
People, including me, have been saying this for a while, but no one wants to listen.

It's cool to hate.
RDMC
+736|6561|Area 51
Awh man, that INVR scope is so awesome on a sniper
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6663

RDMC wrote:

1x

Anyone got the MAV unlocked?  Saw a video on the PS3.

Also, considering that the next two "rockets" are anti-air, makes me think It'll be rather dangerous for copters.
thepilot91
+64|6232|Åland!
NO more caspian border?

does anyone know?
RDMC
+736|6561|Area 51

Ilocano wrote:

RDMC wrote:

1x

Anyone got the MAV unlocked?  Saw a video on the PS3.

Also, considering that the next two "rockets" are anti-air, makes me think It'll be rather dangerous for copters.
1x is more than enough!
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada
Massive lag making it unplayable on PS3 right now, similar stuff happening on PC?
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6338|Atlanta, Georgia
Kills: 459
Deaths: 182
K/D Ratio: 2.522
SPM: 555

What about you guys?
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6129|Scotland!

NeXuS wrote:

Kills: 459
Deaths: 182
K/D Ratio: 2.522
SPM: 555

What about you guys?
It's a beta, i spend my time flashlighting teammates and trying to knife 5v1
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5470|Ventura, California
In all the videos I see there's rarely any revives. Why don't people wake the heck up and actually revive/heal. In BC2 and BF2142 sometimes I'd just run around and focus only on healing/reviving and rarely kill anything. I'd get great scores.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6129|Scotland!

-Sh1fty- wrote:

In all the videos I see there's rarely any revives. Why don't people wake the heck up and actually revive/heal. In BC2 and BF2142 sometimes I'd just run around and focus only on healing/reviving and rarely kill anything. I'd get great scores.
there's no point in reviving, with 0.3 seconds from hearing shots and dying, and no oumanuevering enemies, reviving is unnecessary risk.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
It takes 2 seconds to equip the defib, aim, and revive.

Don't tell me you don't have 2 seconds every time you see a dead guy on the floor. You're not under fire 100% of the time.

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2011-10-03 17:37:48)

NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6338|Atlanta, Georgia
Reviving in BC2 and BF3 is the same? Pull out defib > dodge bullets >point > click?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I haven't played yet, but there are countless times I've seen an assault person in a fight and then walk off without reviving the guys right next to him.

I never had a problem dodging bullets in BF, BF2142, and BC2 to revive people. I didn't stop was the key. I'd just run over them and aim down and click as I past by. Worked like a charm. Way better than run > prone > get shot while reviving
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6663

Plenty of revives happening with nearby teammates and when behind cover.  Running to revive someone some 30+ feet away is a death sentence, and usually, if you do make it there, you've run out of time to revive.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6825|Grapevine, TX
Yeah whats a health and supply bag do for ya when it on the ground? Do you resupply by going prone next to it or something?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard