ghettoperson
+1,943|6646

Are you still banging some white chick?
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5234|Cleveland, Ohio
i have 3 newcastles, 5 sam adams boston lager, 3 sam adams cream stout, 2 mich ultras, 1 sierra nevada, and 2 great lakes beers left
eleven bravo
+1,399|5255|foggy bottom

ghettoperson wrote:

Are you still banging some white chick?
white girls are fucking insane.  bitch flaked out on me on thursday so I havent talked to her since then
Tu Stultus Es
ghettoperson
+1,943|6646

Drama.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5255|foggy bottom
I was just a rebound
Tu Stultus Es
ghettoperson
+1,943|6646

You say it like it's a bad thing.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5255|foggy bottom
I cant6 be mad.  she let me know wassup from the start
Tu Stultus Es
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5698|College Park, MD

eleven bravo wrote:

im not
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6494

cheers!
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6568

burnzz wrote:

cheers!
CC-Marley
+407|6825
whore
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5785|Catherine Black

ghettoperson wrote:

I'm going out tonight apparently.
I was going to go to some party with a friend. She forgot to text me. Twat.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5175|Sydney
11:21am, pretty sure I'm still drunk from last night.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6298
tsytr tr thghkvj???

I'm not drunk.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6494

Bull3t wrote:

tsytr tr thghkvj???

I'm not drunk.
there's still time.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5975|Blue Mountain State

ghettoperson wrote:

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

for $30 I bought a box of wine and carried it around the barracks while drinking it out of cheap plastic wine glasses. a whole gallon of wine. it was awesome

the army is making me fucking retarded
I can only assume you didn't finish it, because that'd kill SEREmaker, let alone you.
finished. and I ordered $90 of papa johns pizza

the delivery dude did two shots of jack

winning
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5354|London, England

ghettoperson wrote:

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

for $30 I bought a box of wine and carried it around the barracks while drinking it out of cheap plastic wine glasses. a whole gallon of wine. it was awesome

I can only assume you didn't finish it, because that'd kill SEREmaker, let alone you.
Why would you assume that? I drank over a gallon and a half of beer two weeks ago
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6494

Jay wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

Why would you assume that? I drank over a gallon and a half of beer two weeks ago
but you*re a fat fuck, and take in beer the way a camel prepares for a desert crossing.

don't deny . . .
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

burnzz wrote:

Jay wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

but you*re a fat fuck, and take in beer the way a camel prepares for a desert crossing.

don't deny . . .
True
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6494

Jay wrote:

True
and don't feel like The Lone Ranger
ghettoperson
+1,943|6646

Jay wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

Cause wine is like 3 times the proof of beer?

Tonight sucked FYI, I hooked up with this girl who was pretty hot and kept buying me drinks, which was great, except that I decided to stop ignoring her a little late in the evening, at which point she was drunk and aggressive. So I decided to go get Subway rather than get laid. Which was pretty awesome, actually.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6494

you can always find a Subway, but the trick is - which was open later, the aggressive girl or the Subway?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6534|Long Island, New York

ghettoperson wrote:

Jay wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Cause wine is like 3 times the proof of beer?

Tonight sucked FYI, I hooked up with this girl who was pretty hot and kept buying me drinks, which was great, except that I decided to stop ignoring her a little late in the evening, at which point she was drunk and aggressive. So I decided to go get Subway rather than get laid. Which was pretty awesome, actually.
I would honestly eat Subway 300 days out of the year if I could. It's so fucking good.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6646

Dude she was so wasted it'd probably have been illegal.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

ghettoperson wrote:

Dude she was so wasted it'd probably have been illegal.
excuses...
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard