War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6847|Purplicious Wisconsin
Not mention the lmgs overheat and reload very fricken slow.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6800

In real life squads, does the LMG guy lead in urban environments?  Just asking.  Since the heavy seems to be out front on most sci-fi shows I've seen.
War Man

Ilocano wrote:

In real life squads, does the LMG guy lead in urban environments?  Just asking.  Since the heavy seems to be out front on most sci-fi shows I've seen.
depends, does he need to give supressing fire?
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5767|Southern California
miletary xpert.
War Man

-MetaL* wrote:

miletary xpert.
I'm bored ok?
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|6111|Blue Mountain State

Ilocano wrote:

The gun team attached to the squad stays with the squad leader and RTO in the center of the formation. That's how we roll, anyway. 240s and 249s are the mass causualty producing weapons in the squad. If they go down, you're fucked.
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6671|Long Island, New York

War Man wrote:

VERY

FRICKEN

SLOW
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5491|London, England

Ilocano wrote:

Stop watching Predator
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
War Man

Poseidon wrote:

War Man wrote:

VERY

FRICKEN

SLOW
You fail at trolling, seriously just stfu and stop copying out of me in such a way.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6671|Long Island, New York
In Such..

...a Way
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5642|America
Stop..

... copying out of Me
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5312|Sydney
lol
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6756|Little Bentcock
oll
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6308|Sydney | ♥

llo
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6905|PNW

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/unnamednewbie13/kifkroker1.jpg
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6475|Atlanta, Georgia
So..... Bf3 looks fun?!?!?!? Did you guys know you can stick a standard m16/m4 magazine in a m249? It can also be belt fed, or if you please drum fed. So 3 ways.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5491|London, England

NeXuS wrote:

So..... Bf3 looks fun?!?!?!? Did you guys know you can stick a standard m16/m4 magazine in a m249? It can also be belt fed, or if you please drum fed. So 3 ways.
Yes. And there is no difference between being belt fed and drum fed. There is a belt inside of the drum.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6905|PNW

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/unnamednewbie13/bf3lakota.jpg
Made this crappy pic years ago to make fun of a game I wasn't sure would ever exist. God, I can see every single crappy Photoshop effect.

Little did I know that they'd just recycle BF2. Still, if it wasn't for the lack of vehicles, the old west would be a great setting for Battlefield.
jord
+2,382|6811|The North, beyond the wall.

War Man wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

depends, does he need to give supressing fire?
No he's got a 10x scope so he's gonna be sniping out to about 1200 metres...
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6823|Tampa Bay Florida

JohnG@lt wrote:

Hey people, are you not understanding? So what if the weapon has a 100 or 200 round drum. It just has to reload less often. The class doesn't have anything that it can use to deal with tanks or buildings. That's the tradeoff.

You people whine too fucking much. It's almost as bad as going to EA's forums.
There are literally two 4 minute videos of the game and people are already complaining about how unbalanced everything is

lmao!
thepilot91
+64|6369|Åland!

Spearhead wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Hey people, are you not understanding? So what if the weapon has a 100 or 200 round drum. It just has to reload less often. The class doesn't have anything that it can use to deal with tanks or buildings. That's the tradeoff.

You people whine too fucking much. It's almost as bad as going to EA's forums.
There are literally two 4 minute videos of the game and people are already complaining about how unbalanced everything is

lmao!
there is only ~8minutes of video showing what the game is /will be like , what else is there to do on a BATTLEFIELD....FORUM...than argue/complain/ discuss ?
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6711|Columbus, OH
I dont venture out of EE much but WTF is this BF3!?!!? I thought it was a myth that n00bs like to spread over the Internet.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6133|Vortex Ring State

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

240s and 249s are the mass causualty producing weapons in the squad. If they go down, you're fucked.

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

mass causualty producing weapons
for some reason that made me think... WMD

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

If they go down, you're fucked
mhmmmmmm
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6403
I read that as 'causality' and was wondering how an M249 would cause a time paradox.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6457|Graz, Austria

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

I read that as 'causality' and was wondering how an M249 would cause a time paradox.
It shoots small, ultra-heavy, belt-fed neutron stars.
With an under-barrel quasar launcher.

Last edited by globefish23 (2011-03-09 00:52:12)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard