FloppY_
­
+1,010|6256|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Source

inb4 L4D owners in tears or anger
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
When I read it I assumed they meant they'd be adding 1 L4D1 campaign. I guess not.

And I think all L4D1 fans just don't care anymore.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6491|Austin, Texas
Happy about this.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4812|Amsterdam
sort of excited i guess
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria
Finally!
I found that adding only No Mercy was a bit of a mockery - or some weird "let's not add all L4D1 campaigns or fans of the original will be pissed" chain of thought. :p
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State
L4D1 is still nice to play as you don't have to worry about the new infected
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Lots of charger spots in the other L4D maps...
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6256|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Is it up ?
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

Trotskygrad wrote:

the jockey is the only completely useless one of them and i hate how they changed the hunter pounce speed but otherwise the new infected aren't that bad. Charger can get annoying at times though, i admit
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Trotskygrad
бля

DUnlimited wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

the jockey is the only completely useless one of them and i hate how they changed the hunter pounce speed but otherwise the new infected aren't that bad. Charger can get annoying at times though, i admit
more like the goddamn spitters...

fuckin hate those bitches
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

FloppY_ wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Is it up ?
I don't think so, but I know of a lot of spots where it would come in handy. The cliff at Cabin Fever, for one.

e:

That leaves the release date. The answer to when the DLC will be released is simple for now, sometime after Portal 2. Why don’t we set some date in stone right now? Because the real answer to when we are going to release something is always – when it’s ready.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

Trotskygrad wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

i dont get how anyone would get annoyed by spitter. Its a really good addition to the game, something l4d was missing to counter the corner camping.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
Yeah I agree. It was a very necessary addition.
Trotskygrad
бля

DUnlimited wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

i dont get how anyone would get annoyed by spitter. Its a really good addition to the game, something l4d was missing to counter the corner camping.
they can get annoying when you're the last man alive on hard and spitters keep spitting on your downed teammates.

I agree it's a good addition, but it can get annoying at times.

Also I hate the hunter change...

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2011-03-01 10:35:47)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
i literally could not give a shit about L4D/L4D2 anymore, even if i tried harder than i have ever tried about anything in my life

valve have pretty much killed the L4D and TF2 franchises with too much excited-kid experimentalism and fucking around with an okay-idea

lucky counter strike source and day of defeat source were released back in the days when gabe and co. had some modesty and humility.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

it's like Valve saw their fans saying "Valve are the last hope for PC gaming" and "Valve can do no wrong" and were all "Challenge Accepted."
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6323|Troy, New York

Miggle wrote:

it's like Valve saw their fans saying "Valve are the last hope for PC gaming" and "Valve can do no wrong" and were all "Challenge Accepted."
Exactly lol
Trotskygrad
бля

h4hagen wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Exactly lol
yup.

can't say I saw it coming, I was drinkin the kool-aid all the way up to the mann co update...

now I just play TF2/L4D2 to play with friends.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

L4D's still fun, and 2 will be better with the old maps. I can think of lots of uses for the new zombies in certain areas. TF2, however...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard