JahManRed
wank
+646|6626|IRELAND

On a journey like that you should be able to get drunk twice. Get drunk, passout, wake up, take a shit, annoy the cabin staff until they just get sick of you and take you down back and show you where the whiskey is so you can get it yourself. Get drunk again. Try and talk the ugly chick your sitting beside into toilet sex. Arrive. Float through the departures and into a cab in a drunkin/hungover state..............you are invincible!
Well that's how I fly anyway................
^ he has a point.. best way to fly is zombie style
baggs
+732|6203
oh, i interpreted 'long ass journey' as something quite different.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California
watch movies thats the airplane provides
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5235|Cleveland, Ohio
"steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve perry" - quote
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6347|Belfast
I recommend bringing a big book (>1000 pages)

Last edited by henno13 (2010-08-14 14:54:23)

PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6190|Roma

baggs wrote:

oh, i interpreted 'long ass journey' as something quite different.
This.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6409|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Book. Rubber bouncing ball. Cards. Camera to record funny shit to look upon later. Visit the various stores in the terminal. Strike up conversations with strangers, talk about eachother's trips. You can meet very interesting people that way. Or be told to fuck off, but that's another story. Music or other forms of entertainment go a long way in avoiding boredom.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

Get drunk with flight attendants during your layover. The rest isn't *that* bad.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6739

Buy a neckrester thing, get some noise cancelling headphones and listen to classical on low volume till you fall asleep.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England
Edit - NM, you're flying, pussy.

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-08-14 20:53:47)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5976|Blue Mountain State
I'm flying to Hawaii tomorrow.  Just loaded a shit load of movies and t.v. shows on my iphone. Good to go.
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
11 Bravo
Banned

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

I'm flying to Hawaii tomorrow.  Just loaded a shit load of movies and t.v. shows on my iphone. Good to go.
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5976|Blue Mountain State

11 Bravo wrote:

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
i love you
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
11 Bravo
Banned
yay
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6496

don't ask, don't tell . . .
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6680|Disaster Free Zone
sleep
GR34
+215|6543|ALBERTA> CANADA
buy a 24 of beer drink it on the way
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6322|New Haven, CT
Just an FYI, its way cheaper (and quicker) to take light rail to get into Manhattan. You just take Air Train from JFK to the Jamaica LIRR station and then take the LIRR to Penn Station.
Boomerjinks
+301|6793|Denver, CO

Noobeater wrote:

I'm buggering off to Colorado for 9 months for my second year of uni.
Better look me up when you get here!
Lai
+186|6149
Moscow Times + Jack Daniels + Maria Callas = very relaxing flight.

I doubt Delta gives you a free Moscow Times on their flights, but you can substitute that for any newspaper really and get it yourself.
I forgot to mention to bring little bottles of liquor you will save alot of $ in flight
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

Lai wrote:

I doubt Delta gives you a free Moscow Times on their flights, but you can substitute that for any newspaper really and get it yourself.
lol why would he read the Moscow Times? Or drink Jack Daniels for that matter...
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

ghettoperson wrote:

Lai wrote:

lol why would he read the Moscow Times? Or drink Jack Daniels for that matter...
i think you'd apply local variants to his suggestion. i.e i do rather enjoy reading the times with a glass of whiskey mid-flight. makes me feel all posh n stuff
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6680|Disaster Free Zone

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

I forgot to mention to bring little bottles of liquor you will save alot of $ in flight
Isn't alcohol free on international flights?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard