mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6874|Sydney, Australia
No.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6807

mcminty wrote:

Fucks sake.

If people want to find about about this stuff, they will go to wikipedia and google..

mcminty wrote:

Fucks sake.

If people want to find about about this stuff, they will go to wikipedia and google..

mcminty wrote:

Fucks sake.

mcminty wrote:

Fucks sake.

mcminty wrote:

Fucks sake.

mcminty wrote:

Fucks sake.

mcminty wrote:

Fucks sake.

mcminty wrote:

Fucks sake.

mcminty wrote:

Fucks sake.

pace51
Boom?
+194|5326|Markham, Ontario

mcminty wrote:

No.
Yes.
mcminty

pace51 wrote:

mcminty wrote:

No.
Yes.
Good god in heaven noobie,

pace51
Boom?

mcminty wrote:

Fuck wikipedia and google. People want this stuff.
bennisboy
+829|6799|Poundland
Plus pace, people aren't posting new facts everyday. People post those topics about once every few months. You are posting them regularly and against what the mods asked you to do.
mcminty

pace51 wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Don't misquote me.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6807

pace51 wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Actually, ok, I admit there was a time when I was interested in learning about dreams, and how a nuclear bomb worked. Fortunately for me I didn't have to wait for you to write an article about it because I just fucking Google'd/Wikipedia'd it. I also didn't bother anyone in the process and show everyone my results in the minuscule chance that they were interested, too.

Pace, unlike you we have brains and should we be interested in something, we can find the information ourselves, whether it's searching the internet or going to the library.
pace51
Boom?

bennisboy wrote:

Plus pace, people aren't posting new facts everyday. People post those topics about once every few months. You are posting them regularly and against what the mods asked you to do.
I'm not looking to get banned, just to post interesting stuff. Pleas, I naturally post like crazy, not to spite anyone. Umm, while we're on this? What do you people want to know more about? or just stuff you wouldn't normally find out about on wikipedia and google?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6807

I'd like to know more about -- wait a sec, I'll just look it up myself. kthxbai.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6623
i swear to god the mods only vouche for this guy for their own petty amusement and in-jokes

and like as a practical sociological/psychological experiment: they want to push the 'rules' of bf2s to an ever more absurd extent

king_county I was clearly replying to what i perceived as (and what clearly is) a NEW sense of EGOTISM in pace's 'attitude'

you don't have to call me out - i was using the same tone and haughtiness to dismiss the over-keen little grasshopper
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6750|Seattle

People on this forum wnt to know how to get laid in 30 minutes or less.

go.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6824|UK
dont admit to creating RWF threads.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
bennisboy
+829|6799|Poundland

pace51 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

I'm not looking to get banned, just to post interesting stuff. Pleas, I naturally post like crazy, not to spite anyone. Umm, while we're on this? What do you people want to know more about? or just stuff you wouldn't normally find out about on wikipedia and google?
I didnt say you were looking to get banned, I said you are looking for loopholes to try to justify a new thread every time you read a new book/article and want attention for it.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6750|Seattle

Uzique wrote:

i swear to god the mods only vouche for this guy for their own petty amusement and in-jokes

and like as a practical sociological/psychological experiment: they want to push the 'rules' of bf2s to an ever more absurd extent

king_county I was clearly replying to what i perceived as (and what clearly is) a NEW sense of EGOTISM in pace's 'attitude'

you don't have to call me out - i was using the same tone and haughtiness to dismiss the over-keen little grasshopper
The only issue is the example you're setting for the rest of the forum.  The tone of your comments and your own attitude set the stage for those who look up to you. They see you doing it, they're going to follow and point to your posts in their own defense. "but but.... uzi said this and he didn't get warned/banned, etc."

You know what I'm saying.... PM me if you'd like to discuss it further.
bennisboy
+829|6799|Poundland

King_County_Downy wrote:

Uzique wrote:

The only issue is the example you're setting for the rest of the forum.  The tone of your comments and your own attitude set the stage for those who look up to you. They see you doing it, they're going to follow and point to your posts in their own defense. "but but.... uzi said this and he didn't get warned/banned, etc."

People have said far more harsh things downy!

At the same time as people saying "Oh uzi did it", you cant start having a go a him where you wouldn't others

Jus my 2 cents!
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6750|Seattle

bennisboy wrote:

People have said far more harsh things downy!

At the same time as people saying "Oh uzi did it", you cant start having a go a him where you wouldn't others

Jus my 2 cents!
I try to be very equal in my modding. Everything I do "moderator-wise" is meant to be fair to all parties involved. I hope everyone sees that. Uzi included.
pace51
Boom?
Fine. Ill only post random crap in the "name the blah" above you and the "post em pictures" thread an blah. Ill cut my posting limit to a couple times a month for "RWF" style articles... actually, 1 every two months. I solemly swear. I dont want attention or an argument. Ill cut my posting frequency.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6623

King_County_Downy wrote:

Uzique wrote:

i normally stick up for pace's threads and his earnest attempts to 'contribute' in some way to the community

however im not gonna mince my words when there is an evidently different intent to his posts

hence the 'egotism' part. pacey thinks he's fellated around enough to pull tricks like this now.

one is not amused.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
pace51
Boom?
HOLY CRAP. RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

Ok just kidding. Im not pulling loopholes or being egotistic, I will cut my posting limit, this wasnt intended as a loophole. I fucking swear it wasnt intended as that.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,739|6890|Oxferd Ohire

King_County_Downy wrote:

especially eleven bravo

i love space <3
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
mcminty

RTHKI wrote:

i love space <3
As do I, but I'll gain a lot more valuable information by looking up things on my own..

King_County_Downy wrote:

Do it Pace. Do it.
bennisboy
+829|6799|Poundland

pace51 wrote:

Ok just kidding. Im not pulling loopholes or being egotistic, I will cut my posting limit, this wasnt intended as a loophole. I fucking swear it wasnt intended as that.
You may not have been trying to, but in that case I suggest you stop and think that if it's real world facts, it goes in the appropriate thread, now let's all move along!
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6628|Foothills of S. Carolina

King_County_Downy wrote:

go.
Wait for wife/GF to fall asleep, get laid, win......
pace51
Boom?

bennisboy wrote:

pace51 wrote:

You may not have been trying to, but in that case I suggest you stop and think that if it's real world facts, it goes in the appropriate thread, now let's all move along!
Good point, Ill move on and stop posting so much. However, as an exception to the rule, I think I'll take up Downy's bet and do that article. I will. "Sex advice by a 16 year old canadian virgin"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard