DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

I think the red dot is only good with AN-94 because that gun's sights are shit. Acog is a joke anyhow.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6131|Carnoustie MASSIF

Lucien wrote:

/ragequit BC2. Removed from steam, completely deleted from my PC

20+ shots to get a single kill
~2 second lag on anything that happens, this game takes "die after going into cover" to a whole new level
Transport vehicles do not constitute a battlefield game
The spam and use of cheap tactics that drain the fun out of this game are worse than in BF2.
Absolutely horrific mouse aiming
Mostly bad maps
Incredibly simplistic infantry combat
Designed to appeal through unlocks and ranks entirely

+DICE running the show, releasing content that was ready before the game's release as "DLC", introducing IO and telling us to be grateful it's free, ignoring the actual issues with their game, focusing entirely on the console version, basically DICE being the usual incompetent fucks that they well and truly are.
ahahahaha the hypocrisy is unreal ahahahahahahahahaha
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California

Blade4509 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

The red dot sights give you very clear aim, you can track moving targets easier due to no vision obscuring.
Try the XM8 with and without the rds and tell me the rds is better.
I only use iron sights or the ACOG with the XM8. To show you my point, try the SCAR-L or something, and as soon as something moves you're looking all over your screen to find the guy you were shooting at. Another great example is the An-94. The iron sights make you completely blind when you need to engage more than one target.

The SCAR-L + ACOG + Magnum ammo is better than most assault rifles tbh.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

Scar-L has just good ironsights. Besides without extra ammo you run out in a minute. I really only understand using sights with assault guns since ammo is not a problem

And acog is a joke

Last edited by DUnlimited (2010-05-16 14:04:16)

Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6607|Greenwood, IN
Me and a handful of friends went around using nothing but the smoke GL.  Funny as hell.  I racked up 96 kills over a couple rounds. LOL
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5964|Sheffield

Naturn wrote:

Me and a handful of friends went around using nothing but the smoke GL.  Funny as hell.  I racked up 96 kills over a couple rounds. LOL
haven't even used smoke yet but there's nothing more satisfying than a 40mm to a wookies chest.

Last edited by mooneyno1 (2010-05-16 23:26:43)

GullyFoyle
+25|5388
twitter.com/Bazajaytee:  "No BFBC2 PC patch today. QA has another version to test that Mikael made over the weekend. More updates to follow as I get them."
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

GullyFoyle wrote:

twitter.com/Bazajaytee:  "No BFBC2 PC patch today. QA has another version to test that Mikael made over the weekend. More updates to follow as I get them."
"Mikael made"

Goddamnit no wonder DICE patches screw up everything if a single employee makes it
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
GullyFoyle
+25|5388

FloppY_ wrote:

GullyFoyle wrote:

"Mikael made"

Goddamnit no wonder DICE patches screw up everything if a single employee makes it
The key is, does only one employee test it?
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5964|Sheffield

GullyFoyle wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

GullyFoyle wrote:

"Mikael made"

doubt it, but if it is only 1 person testing it, I feel sorry for the poor guy.

Last edited by mooneyno1 (2010-05-17 07:57:25)

Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5998
Oh, remind of the awesomeness which is the Abakan. Cool gun, best AR hands down. If you disagree you are a faggot. That is all.
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5964|Sheffield

Nordemus wrote:

Oh, remind of the awesomeness which is the Abakan. Cool gun, best AR hands down. If you disagree you are a faggot. That is all.
actually never played with it....

I picked it up once and thought it was the default assault weapon, tried to spray failed and died. Only tried default, xm8 p, AUG, m4 and m16 for the assault class and prefer the XM8P/AUG weapons more.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

GullyFoyle wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

GullyFoyle wrote:

"Mikael made"

what is this testing you talk about
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

mooneyno1 wrote:

Nordemus wrote:

I picked it up once and thought it was the default assault weapon, tried to spray failed and died. Only tried default, xm8 p, AUG, m4 and m16 for the assault class and prefer the XM8P/AUG weapons more.
You don't spray with the Abakan, save for in your face range.  At any range when not being fired at, zoom, tap tap tap, dead.  At medium range, in open area, face to face with the enemy, zoom, strafe, tap tap tap, dead.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6000|Vortex Ring State

Ilocano wrote:

mooneyno1 wrote:

Nordemus wrote:

You don't spray with the Abakan, save for in your face range.  At any range when not being fired at, zoom, tap tap tap, dead.  At medium range, in open area, face to face with the enemy, zoom, strafe, tap tap tap, dead.
same applies to HK416, F2000, and AEK... Never ever spray except in CQC. It's all taptaptaptap, like you're firing a semi-auto.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

Trotskygrad wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

mooneyno1 wrote:

same applies to HK416, F2000, and AEK... Never ever spray except in CQC. It's all taptaptaptap, like you're firing a semi-auto.
The M416 is so accurate you can fire up to ten shots in a burst and have them all land on target (aimed). Try it against a building sometime. The lower rate of fire seems to help tremendously with the accuracy as there's a built in recoil reset based on time.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Scratch[USA]
+105|6548
Umm what happened to this map????

Last edited by Scratch[USA] (2010-05-18 19:17:18)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

Scratch[USA] wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeJ1G-JFp6A
Looks like Arica to me. Better question is, what happened to the technical?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6000|Vortex Ring State

JohnG@lt wrote:

Scratch[USA] wrote:

QFT.

And the Drivable Transport Truck, the Ka-50, the Automatic grenade launchers, the detpacks (not C4), the XM312 Grenade launcher version, all of that stuff...

Here's an image...

https://imgur.com/UYCOL.png
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5510|America

Trotskygrad wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Scratch[USA] wrote:

QFT.

And the Drivable Transport Truck, the Ka-50, the Automatic grenade launchers, the detpacks (not C4), the XM312 Grenade launcher version, all of that stuff...

Here's an image...

http://imgur.com/UYCOL.png
Who gives a fuck? Go to the bitching thread where you belong.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Nordemus
+60|5998
Who cares? What would a truck add to the game? Ka-50? There are few enough places for the choppers as it is. Auto GL? lel

etc.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria
Future DLC?
Nordemus
+60|5998

globefish23 wrote:

Future DLC?
More like unlockable content since most of it is in-game already.

And the detpack is for singleplayer btw, the WW2 mission.

Last edited by Nordemus (2010-05-19 03:32:10)

Spidery_Yoda
+399|6271
In case people are wondering, that tank, APC and Helicopter were all in the first game. The first game had the US, MEC and Russia, and since BC2 only has US and Russia, all the MEC vehicles are just not used, which is a shame.

https://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/861/861148/battlefield-bad-company-20080320024604411.jpg

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2010-05-19 03:48:44)

mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5964|Sheffield

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

In case people are wondering, that tank, APC and Helicopter were all in the first game. The first game had the US, MEC and Russia, and since BC2 only has US and Russia, all the MEC vehicles are just not used, which is a shame.

http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/ima … 604411.jpg
is that the Oasis map ? Remember playing the demo religiously on the 360 on a 42" tv and my eyes felt like they were bleeding lol.

Last edited by mooneyno1 (2010-05-19 04:41:05)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard