bennisboy
+829|6639|Poundland

jord wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

jord wrote:

personally i prefer tik tok if were comparing kesha songs

though theyre all drivel
yeah but we'd still do her
of course, i mean there are 10 000 birds id do before her, but yeah sure. i think ive even bashed one off over her
ah wicked, I've always wanted to know that man!
jord
+2,382|6671|The North, beyond the wall.

bennisboy wrote:

jord wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

yeah but we'd still do her
of course, i mean there are 10 000 birds id do before her, but yeah sure. i think ive even bashed one off over her
ah wicked, I've always wanted to know that man!
i dont see how in the 21st century as young men we cant discuss what weve masturbated over...
bennisboy
+829|6639|Poundland

Morpheus wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Gooners wrote:

next week bennis
wut?
http://www.yorapper.com/Photos/you-gonn … rapper.jpg
If uni has taught me anything, it's that it's not rape if you shout surprise.

I'm still waiting to see if that will work in one of my court cases though
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6625

never mind mr bennis man

i thought we were playing you next week!
bennisboy
+829|6639|Poundland

Gooners wrote:

never mind mr bennis man

i thought we were playing you next week!
well you were you scumbag. now apologise
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6625

no i won't!
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6625

whaaaaaaaaaat wrote:

i have actually rubbed one off over her you know, before i knew about it being your cousin, you ok with that?
it's alright, so have i
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5864|00770
behave
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6100|Birmingham, UK
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6319|England
Yeh I don't get it either
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6625

they all haters yo'
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6631|Montreal, Qc, Canada
What up bitches!
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6625

hey bitch!
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6700|67.222.138.85
you're one to talk gooners
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6631|Montreal, Qc, Canada
What's popin' mohafuckaazzzz
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6614|London, England
douuuuura'aaaazzzzzzzz
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6282|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

flight 43 to orlando, delayed FOREVER

sawed an airbus a380 for the first time though
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
jord
Doura babez i aint seen you in ages yo wats cookin dawg

woooo mek i aint sin u eeva mate you into new gorillas song yeh good vid good vixd
13/f/taiwan
+940|5691
Besides The Wire, The Sopranos, Six feet under and Entourage can anyone recommend some good HBO shows?

Last edited by 13/f/taiwan (2010-03-21 14:31:42)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6282|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Besides The Wire, The Sopranos, Six feet under and Entourage can anyone recommend some good HBO shows?
band of brothers from back in the day

also LOL I'M GOING BACK TO FLORIDA LOL
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6638

13/f/taiwan wrote:

hmm wait for True Blood season 3 should be starting soon.... also heard that the Spartacus HBO show got some great reviews never seen any of the shows but check that out....
jord
Watch a film, I recommend The Jacket.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5691

cowami wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

band of brothers from back in the day

also LOL I'M GOING BACK TO FLORIDA LOL
right when the weather is suppose to get shitty again. nice one.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5691
btw, i've heard some good stuff on breaking bad. can anyone confirm/deny? i really don't want to go in the other thread in case there are spoilers.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard