Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6672

MOD EDIT: closed; reason: I don't think we need this anymore -un13

Command & Conquer 4  Open Beta/Demo Keys available in under 5 hours.  You just need to be a GameSpot member.

http://www.gamespot.com/event/codes/com … ks;title;2

Welcome back, Commander!

Command & Conquer 4 allows C&C fans to finally experience the epic conclusion to one of gaming's most beloved and longest-running series, the 15-year Tiberium saga. Kane. GDI. Nod. Tiberium. How will it end? Find out in Command & Conquer 4, told through persistent player progression, trademark live-action cinematics, and a multitude of innovations to the classic fast and fluid Command & Conquer gameplay.

Now is your opportunity to be a part to the development of Command & Conquer 4 by participating in this exclusive Beta program! Choose your class and command more units than EVER in a C&C game, as you team up and take on your opponents in 5-on-5 online battles! Strategize with your teammates or talk smack to your opponents over VOIP in fast, fun, and furious C&C action. We want to hear your feedback to help us deliver the C&C experience that you want when the game ships!

Visit the official site for Command & Conquer 4 http://www.commandandconquer.com/, or become a fan on Facebook!

The Open Beta is open to all GameSpot members worldwide, and keys will be released starting at 9:00am Pacific Time on January 28, 2010.

More:

Commanders, tomorrow starting at 9AM PST, in partnership with Gamespot, the Command & Conquer 4 Beta will be PUBLIC and open to anyone and everyone around the world!

To get in the Command & Conquer 4 Public Beta, all you have to do is visit our Gamespot Beta Page here starting at 9AM Thursday. And follow these simple steps:

1.Visit our C&C 4 Gamespot Beta page starting at 9AM PST Thursday, here

2.If you are not logged in, you are prompted to log in to your free GameSpot account, or register for one.

3.Once you are logged in, you will see registration fields already populated for you, based on your GS profile. Just hit Submit.

4.The page now includes new information, including your key (the URL), and instructions on what to do.

5.If Gamespot is temporarily out of keys, DO NOT WORRY, you will be placed on a short waitlist if necessary. You do not need to re-register. Once Gamespot releases more keys, you will be assigned a key in the order you joined the waitlist. Your own key is displayed on the page, as well as sent to you by email.

We will be monitoring our server load as we are still in Beta phase, however, Gamespot will be issuing thousands of keys in the first wave. In the event you are placed on the waitlist, do not fear, we will be activating users daily and quickly.

So get in the public beta action Commander and join in on the 5v5 multiplayer mayhem. Provide the development team feedback, let your voice be heard, and help the team make C&C4 the game you want it to be.

If you're ready for Command & Conquer 4, then be sure to PRE-ORDER and gain access to our exclusive prequel bonus mission "Night Moves", the official C&C 4 soundtrack, and a personal autographed headshot of the Messiah, Kane!

Last edited by Ilocano (2010-01-28 04:04:48)

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6672

Got my key, but redemption site getting hammered.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6744|Toronto | Canada

Ilocano wrote:

Same
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6672

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Same
EA fails us again...
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6719|Purplicious Wisconsin
Tryed out 1 2v2 game and won. I barely know anything I just simply produced a bunch of units and won both of my battles.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6672

War Man wrote:

Tryed out 1 2v2 game and won. I barely know anything I just simply produced a bunch of units and won both of my battles.
Yes. rush wins most noob battles.  You need to play against a South Korean to really get challenged.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6777|PNW

For some reason, this close after C&C3, its expansion, RA3 and its expansion, I'm going 'eggghh.'
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

Is it online only? No single player?
War Man
No single player to get familiar with the game which pisses me off.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

Ah, wont use it then.  I only play these games on single player since the way I play isnt good at all for online play.  Rushing = super lame
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6348

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Ah, wont use it then.  I only play these games on single player since the way I play isnt good at all for online play.  Rushing = super lame
Turtleing´s where its at! I´m the same.

But how come there is no SP? There has to be, I though this game would conclude the Tiberium story?!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
War Man

Sisco10 wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

But how come there is no SP? There has to be, I though this game would conclude the Tiberium story?!
No single player for beta
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6161|Vancouver | Canada
Not impressed.

But then I've always preferred RA..
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6348

War Man wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

No single player for beta
Aahh, okay. That makes sense then.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6551
I fucking love this game.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Cash 'N Prizes
we get in what we fit in 'round here
+18|5384|Toledo, Ohio
i just got it, but it doesnt show my cursor!!!
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6680|Canberra, AUS
played it, confused the shit out of me. i tried to play it like wic and that rather failed.

i have no idea what to think about the game - except the music, which is godawful.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Cash 'N Prizes
we get in what we fit in 'round here
+18|5384|Toledo, Ohio
how do i fix my cursor?
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6275
Although i'm not very interested in this game, and I hate online RTS games, I thought i'd download the beta just for the sake of it to see what it's like. 1 hour 24 minutes of downloading remaining.

Edit: The download broke right at the end. Screw that.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2010-02-18 05:47:44)

Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5514|America
Moving command centers was a terrible idea.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6777|PNW

Blade4509 wrote:

Moving command centers was a terrible idea.
Yeah, they're so not C&C.

/sarcasm
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6722|Riva, MD
The graphics look amazing but based on some of the units, it looks like they're copying off Supreme Commander now.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5514|America
It might have been better if you didnt have to pick a skill tree to be every round, and when you gain xp it only applies to that faction. The higher leveld player always wins in these battles. It's just stupid. Defense class only starts off with infantry and not a single defense turret. While Support is running around at level 1 with tanks helis and jets. It's just another one of those game where you ask youself if you wanna spend 60 bucks on a campaign.

(@ newb) I admit it there have been moving MCVs in the previous C&Cs but they didnt build buildings and units while they were moving.

/rant
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
ruisleipa
+149|6227|teh FIN-land

Blade4509 wrote:

It might have been better if you didnt have to pick a skill tree to be every round, and when you gain xp it only applies to that faction. The higher leveld player always wins in these battles. It's just stupid. Defense class only starts off with infantry and not a single defense turret. While Support is running around at level 1 with tanks helis and jets. It's just another one of those game where you ask youself if you wanna spend 60 bucks on a campaign.

(@ newb) I admit it there have been moving MCVs in the previous C&Cs but they didnt build buildings and units while they were moving.

/rant
It's a beta - post that on their forums, they should know if there's something dumb about it...
Timelord_
+25|6542
Looks like they are taking a page out of IW - no LAN or Dedicated servers in C and C 4

No Servers For You

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard