+3,936|6491|so randum
what did i miss?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6430|King Of The Islands

Flaming was spamming threads, and Sam, Cammy, Shadow, Canadian and Gooners collectively closed his threads and banned him for varying amounts of time.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5465|Ventura, California
I just woke up, what's with the 30 or so threads with a "Thank" whatever in front? Lemme guess, you guys got on xfire and decided to spam?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6357|California
It was to celebrate victory over their victory in which they became victorious over that victory which was clearly a huge victory but they didn't just come out victorious, they came out as victors of the victory the just over came from that victorious victory.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5465|Ventura, California
You could have at least made that make sense, in which case I would have karmad you but you made it random victorious partying victors of a victory.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6666|Canberra, AUS
Holy shit, you lot did it twice?

and simultaneously.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Kez
+778|5695|London, UK
what the fuck did i miss
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6666|Canberra, AUS

Kez wrote:

what the fuck did i miss
back --> scroll down ---> ---> page 2 --->

Last edited by Spark (2009-12-12 00:55:11)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

No mods were on so some juvies decided to spam by making a bunch of threads. Fm happily closed them and I (fake) closed EE chats to fck with them back. Some members apparently couldn't take the joke. Overbearing, powerhungry, typical mods, blah blah.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5970|Blue Mountain State

Kmarion wrote:

No mods were on so some juvies decided to spam by making a bunch of threads. Fm happily closed them and I (fake) closed EE chats to fck with them back. Some members apparently couldn't take the joke. Overbearing, powerhungry, typical mods, blah blah.
i was getting ready to go braveheart on au chats without thy royal ee chats
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Kez
+778|5695|London, UK
lol
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

i was getting ready to go braveheart on au chats without thy royal ee chats
I told FM that I was going to make a special chats just for mods (since ya know, we're assholes). I was going to delete every post from everyone that wasnt a mod..lol.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6521|Global Command

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Because BF2S isn't here so you can mingle and chat with people you consider awesome.
wow.

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

It's for whoever wants to come here and post while following the rules.

To Tazz and Lucien my idea of BF2S (not that it is a particularly influential one, I just think it's a fairly accurate one) is where chuy designed a forum for meaningful, at least moderately intelligent interaction. Not usual internet bullshitting around. Not intensely intellectual and/or exclusive. Classy as far as the internet goes, if you will.
Not saying anything other than I don't recall reading anything like that from chuy, nor much of anything.

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

something on the order of

Sam perm (good fucking luck getting back in)

Cammy 6 weeks
Shadow 2 weeks
Candian 6-9 days or something like that
Gooners 3 days
Quite the range for basically the same offense.
Cammy made 9
Gooners made 5.
CanadianLoser made 9
shadow made 4
Sam made 5 and got a perm.

13/f/taiwan made four but did not make the hit list. Interesting.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6665|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

FM, seriously man, shit like this is why I'm glad I'm not a mod, what you did today, fuck, you must be pissed.
Us users are left umodded for all of twenty minutes and the whole forum goes to complete shit?
Can you idiots imagine how stupid you made yourselves look, today, the first few threads might have been lulz, but srsly.
Keep in mind also that in addition to not being funny, you also drove down a whole bunch of threads.

Have you guys forgotten the events of the summer of '08, when we were threatened with EE being removed?
I sure haven't and it's a disgrace that you guys would keep up with this pointless, unfunny bullshit.
Me personally, I admit that I did make a spam thread, but whateva.

Edit: made the hidden message easier to see, while retaining the meaning of the thread.
Well said, why should I have to go to page 3 for something that should be on Page 1.  Im sure it was funny to start with and gutted I missed the joke but glad I wasnt hear when the joke got unfunny.  Probably not too long after it started.

Now look at 27, point, pretent to raise your handbags and altogether now:

'oooooooooooooooh, moody'
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6698|67.222.138.85

ATG wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Because BF2S isn't here so you can mingle and chat with people you consider awesome.
wow.
It's true. BF2S isn't for the whim of any one person.

ATG wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

It's for whoever wants to come here and post while following the rules.

To Tazz and Lucien my idea of BF2S (not that it is a particularly influential one, I just think it's a fairly accurate one) is where chuy designed a forum for meaningful, at least moderately intelligent interaction. Not usual internet bullshitting around. Not intensely intellectual and/or exclusive. Classy as far as the internet goes, if you will.
Not saying anything other than I don't recall reading anything like that from chuy, nor much of anything.
Chuy stepped in more before you were a mod. That and extrapolation.

It's not really hard to get an idea of the vibe of the site from the rules.

ATG wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

something on the order of

Sam perm (good fucking luck getting back in)

Cammy 6 weeks
Shadow 2 weeks
Candian 6-9 days or something like that
Gooners 3 days
Quite the range for basically the same offense.
Cammy made 9
Gooners made 5.
CanadianLoser made 9
shadow made 4
Sam made 5 and got a perm.

13/f/taiwan made four but did not make the hit list. Interesting.
There is a lot more to take into account. Of course you know that, but eh take your hits where you can get 'em I suppose. This isn't the place for that kind of discussion anyways.

You get the last word then close.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6099|Birmingham, UK
What happened?
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.
Well from what I can deduce from the previous 10 posts sere, there was spam, and people got banned...
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6099|Birmingham, UK
yeah but i didn't know i paniced because i wasn't here to see

just saw the pictures in ee chat though... who/what started that?
baggs
+732|6196

jord wrote:

Well from what I can deduce from the previous 10 posts sere, there was spam, and people got banned...
Detective Jord.

Anyhoo, it's funny to see modpowah in action, swinging their cock around and generally doing the wrong thing, time and again. (that judgement doesn't apply to bf2s mods as a whole, but it does also apply to former mods)
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum
id be a superchill mod
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5625|Southern California

FatherTed wrote:

id be a superchill mod
Awww
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6099|Birmingham, UK
when i become bf2s dictator i'll keep things in shape
Kez
+778|5695|London, UK
lol arnott
baggs
+732|6196
you guys say you'd be a 'cool' mod but i'm sure it'll go to your head, very hard for a mod not to turn into a total fucking spanner. some manage it and they will forever be in my thoughts and dreams x x

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard