david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6740|Comber, Northern Ireland
offered to buy my mates bucky tonight when i was drunk last night and i only have £20

FML
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5509|America
Alright fellas how bout this one that happened to me last week.

So I went a funeral for my father's coworker, who had just passed due to a nasty heart attack. We were all sitting there while people gave their last words, when a man who was sitting next to us got a cell phone call. I thought out loud, "How rude that man is for not silencing it." My little brother looks over at me and says, "Yeah, this a total dead zone." I started laughing for a good minute, then quickly silenced realizing I was at a funeral listening to my mother's remarks.

FML
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Where is the LML thread?
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5979|Blue Mountain State
everythng is pretty good here. hahaha faggots
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6633

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5933|CA
I have a mound of expendable 100 dollar bills on me, so I'm off to get a massage by some Asian hottie, then get some burritos and beers for lunch.  I just got back from vacation, and I still have a few days off.  I think I'll smoke a little retard strength weed tonight, then maybe watch one of the dozen or so blue rays that I just purchased on my new bad ass TV.

But wouldn't ya know it...it's windy outside.

FML
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

Gooners wrote:

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

dam, GravyDan always has the worst luck. glad i'm not GravymotherfuckingDan.

FML
Williehub
Im cool.
+8|5354

burnzz wrote:

dam, GravyDan always has the worst luck. glad i'm not GravymotherfuckingDan.

FML
I love you burnzz <333

FML
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5933|CA
Life sure is a bitch sometimes.  Just today I had to put my own syrup on my pancakes.  My Girlfriend must think of me as some sort of syrup pouring servant.  The syrup was right there, next to her pancake creating apparatus.  But Noooooooooooo.  I have to do it, like a common immigrant.

FML
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5979|Blue Mountain State

GravyDan wrote:

Life sure is a bitch sometimes.  Just today I had to put my own syrup on my pancakes.  My Girlfriend must think of me as some sort of syrup pouring servant.  The syrup was right there, next to her pancake creating apparatus.  But Noooooooooooo.  I have to do it, like a common immigrant.

FML
that's not shit. i had to wipe my own ass the other night. i almost got shit on them.

FML
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6327|England
the shop I work in started playing Christmas songs last week. It's still like 5 weeks till Christmas day. Why the fuck couldnt they wait till December at least?
fml
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

GravyDan wrote:

FML
that's not shit. i had to wipe my own ass the other night. i almost got shit on them.

FML
how many asses you got?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5933|CA
Well, I guess I shouldn't have been talking shit.  My massage got delayed, they put beans on my burrito, then I made my GF punch me in the arm and cry.  Now I know how people in 3rd world countries feel.  But, without all the AIDS.

FML
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6519|Montucky
I had to send my son back with my Ex Wife.

FML
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
Jesus what a bunch of whingers.
Do you have cancer? Are you in a wheelchair? Been seriously burned?
'OMG The car my mom bought me has a scratch FML!'
Get over it.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

jsnipy wrote:

Gooners wrote:

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5544|Toronto

Dilbert_X wrote:

Jesus what a bunch of whingers.
Do you have cancer? Are you in a wheelchair? Been seriously burned?
'OMG The car my mom bought me has a scratch FML!'
Get over it.
yeah, I'm fairly certain that was the point all of the ridiculous posts were circling.This makes it idiot proof, I guess; Warman friendly.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock

Finray wrote:

Ted's not gay. FML.
Wrong.

FTMW
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
im sat up drinking whiskey at 7am, FML
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock

FatherTed wrote:

im sat up drinking whiskey at 7am, FML
Its happy hour here.

But you aren't here.

FML
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
it'd be happy hour in my pants if i was with you xxx
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6549|San Diego, CA, USA
I learned on last Wednesday that I may loose my job tomorrow.  This Thanksgiving sucked.

FML
Wallpaper
+303|5994|The pool
Busiest week of my life will be this week. Copious amounts of homework for no particularly good reason, OVER 9000 COLLEGE APPS before tuesday, practice SAT tests, school, actual SAT on saturday followed immediately by a swim meet, followed the next morning by another swim meet, and normal assignments due next monday.

FML
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5765|Belgium
I'm in need of a new BF2 key, my previous one got falsely GUID'd.
Steam has the complete edition for sale for €9.99 just today. I've got less than €1 left (& bank transfer doesn't reach PP in one day) and my dad lost his mastercard a week ago and blocked it. No way to pay

FML

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard