Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6609|Montreal, Qc, Canada
I know this rapper for about 2 years, and all I can say is that he has skills, his lyrics are good and he don't rap about money or bitches.

I would like to introduce you to this rapper as long as his music. I also think Class is not well-known has he should. Take 10 mins to read this and listen to a few songs, real hip hop fans should love it!

Classified

https://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1005/classifiednew.jpg

Luke Boyd ''Classified'' is born on December 13, 1978 in Enfield, Nova Scotia, Canada. He is a rapper as long as a producer. He have 13 albums and his own recording company ''HalfLife Records''.

Career wrote:

Classified attended Hants East Rural High School in enfield Nova Scotia. He started his own production label, Half Life Records and released his first full length LP called Times Up in 1995. [2] After years of perfecting his craft and sorting through label contracts, Classified produced, recorded and released his ninth album, Trial & Error, and signed a nationwide distribution deal with Toronto-based, URBNET Records. Containing collaborations with up-and-coming Canadian artists like Eternia and DL Incognito, as well as Canadian rap veteran, Maestro, the album was one of the highest selling independent rap albums in Canada in 2004.

In addition to the release of Trial & Error, 2003 and 2004 were busy and evolutionary years for Classified. With the continuous support of VideoFACT, he was able to release two additional music videos for the singles "Just the Way It Is" and "Unexpected". Classified also continued to master his production skills and joined forces with some of Canada's most prominent emcees, including Choclair and Maestro Fresh Wes.[3] He also teamed up with former Columbia Records recording artist, Royce Da 5'9"[3] and opened for Ludacris, Busta Rhymes, The Game, Nelly, Tupac, MC Grizzly, Captain Capota, Nas in his hometown of Halifax, and Black Moon.

Classified's tenth album, Boy-Cott-In the Industry, was a high point in his career. The album includes guest appearances by Choclair, Royce Da 5'9", Jay Bizzy, J-Bru, A-Wall, Spesh K, and Mic Boyd (Classified's younger brother and fellow MC). He has said he enjoys doing music with other people: "It keeps things exciting and there are tons of talented people in Halifax so you make connections 'cause it's not a huge scene." [4]

Riding high off of Boy-Cott-In the Industry, Classified released his eleventh album Hitch Hikin' Music. Produced like previous albums by Classified himself, it is arguably some of Classified's finest work. On "Fall From Paradise", Classified reflects on the difficulty of staying fresh and on top. In the hip-hop meets classic rock song "All About U", featuring singer Chad Hatcher, Classified shows the extent of his growth from his early releases. In "Hip Hop Star", he eschews the current bling-bling culture of popular hip hop to remind people that life is not about trying to impress others. The rest of the album includes guest appearances by Jay Bizzy, Mic Boyd, Jordan Croucher, Preacher K, White Mic and more. Four singles have been released off the album: "Find Out" (which won the 2007 East Coast Music Award for Best Rap/Hip-Hop Single[5]), "Feelin' Fine Remix", "All About U", and "Hard to Be Hip Hop".   Source: Wiki
To know more click here

A few songs you really have to listen to:

No Mistakes

Hard To Be Hip Hop

Beatin' It

The 5th Element

Find Out

Anybody Listening

Fall From Paradise

Trouble

Oh Canada

Up All Night

Official Web Site: http://www.classifiedofficial.com/

I went to his show on May 23, 2009, it was the best show I saw in my life. It was a small place with general admission so me and my friends were in the 1st row. It was crazy, he smoked a joint and passed it to us, I also got my class t-shirt signed and my show ticket as well. At the end of the show, people were going on stage to have their cd's signed etc. and I heard he stayed more than an hour at the end of the show to sign autographs and all.

https://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8039/wateh.jpg

Finally, if you like what he do, the lyrics and rap, I hope you will buy his newest album Self Explanatory!
https://img32.imageshack.us/img32/9904/classifiedselfexplanato.jpg
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
white canadian rapper...he's certainly got the odds stacked against him that's for sure
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6100|Carnoustie MASSIF

rammunition wrote:

ban for spam
How about you go back to campaining for American to reel themselves in a bit, and leave other people alone.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5720|شمال
Heard trouble. Sounds actually nice awsm

Last edited by Beduin (2009-10-10 15:23:43)

الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
Snow?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Andoura wrote:

and he don't rap about money or bitches.
I am disappoint.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6126|Vancouver | Canada
Found out about him last year. <3 Class.

He performed here awhile ago with Hilltop Hoods, but I missed it.

I felt so Canadian when I bought his and k-os' new CDs at the same time...
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6323|Troy, New York
Sounds good, reminds me of some of the Rhymesayers stuff (Atmosphere, Brother Ali etc)
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
"This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions." -Youtube

fail.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard