Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6624

Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6473|Purdue
I LL'd
Volk1917
+2|5380
Hahaha, god I love the writers at Onion.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

Onion has just exploded in the last few years, I remember when it was just a parody newspaper blog site.

Still, why would you EVER add one of your parents as a Facebook friend? Closest family members I have are cousins. I'd trust my sister too but she doesn't use Facebook.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Bevo
Nah
+718|6513|Austin, Texas

Ty wrote:

Onion has just exploded in the last few years, I remember when it was just a parody newspaper blog site.

Still, why would you EVER add one of your parents as a Facebook friend? Closest family members I have are cousins. I'd trust my sister too but she doesn't use Facebook.
It's a difficult line to trod.

I have a cousin and an uncle (the cool uncle). Then soon you get grandparents, next thing you know your mom is checking your status. I don't think I can be "friends" with parents or grandparents though.

Also, we have onion news stands all over campus. Tis free iirc.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6631|Montreal, Qc, Canada
loolll
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6623|Finland

Ty wrote:

My sister and I have come to the conclusion that our mom should have limited access to facebook. It's sometimes.. ..disturbing.
I need around tree fiddy.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

Thankfully my Mum is a computer-phobe and hates the idea of Facebook. My sister just doesn't like it because she doesn't like the idea of her work friends finding out what she does on days off. My grandparents are too old to get into the Internet lifestyle although all four of them are still alive and kicking - not many 22 year-olds can say that they still have all four.

But it's kind of a mind-job at times, my youngest cousin who was always the sweet, innocent flower of the family - well turns out she's just like the rest of us. Oh well.
[Blinking eyes thing]
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

I've got siblings on facebook, not a big deal. I've even befriended two of my aunts on facebook...
Spoiler (highlight to read):
but they're partiers and know how it is in college and won't tell my parents
Wallpaper
+303|5986|The pool
Ah fuck I hate that. My mom added me, and since I still live with her its kinda not possible to just press the ignore button.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

Just straight up and tell her, "Mum, I'm not comfortable having you as one of my friends on Facebook". If she has any sense she'll understand why.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6465|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Hehe.

This is just the reason I don't use that devil's tool.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6394|dm_maidenhead
I didn't accept my mum's friend request. I have my sister and a cousin though.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6465|6 6 4 oh, I forget

I can imagine how many arguments that causes at peoples homes. "Son/daughter, why didn't you accept me, your loving, stalking mummy as your facebook friend?! Because..." Fight fight fight, bite bite bite...
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
I accepted my mom, but she has no clue how to use a computer beyond ms word and email so I'm safe.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6731|Toronto | Canada

I have my uncles, cousins and grandparents but refused my parents' request
Christbane
+51|6227
simple solution... I have a FB page for my party friends   and one for my family and more conservitive friends
Amdi Peter
peut-ĂȘtre
+111|5540|paris

Christbane wrote:

simple solution... Don't add your parents.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5780|Catherine Black

Amdi Peter wrote:

Christbane wrote:

simple solution... Don't add your parents.

Ultrafunkula wrote:

I can imagine how many arguments that causes at peoples homes. "Son/daughter, why didn't you accept me, your loving, stalking mummy as your facebook friend?! Because..." Fight fight fight, bite bite bite...
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6632|Your moms bedroom
my grandmother has facebook... shes like 70

I used to play atari at her house back when it was the shit

Last edited by Locoloki (2009-09-04 09:07:06)

SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6403|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Bwahahaha that was awesome!
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6141|'straya
Got brother and cousins on facebook. Its pretty hilarious though watching some of my friends get busted over facebook by their mums. Funny shit.
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6251|B.C. Canada
I want to punch that cunt in the face for some reason.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6637

Goven wrote:

I LL'd
good shit

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard