MysteryJake
+12|6206|California
Literally take control of your head while flying without losing control of aircraft.

Makes me wonder how you look at the screen whilst turning your head and seems like a hassle to set up. Looks pretty cool though.

http://www.free-track.net/english
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

Looks pretty cool! Only annoying thing is how the green HUD is constantly there (though I suppose other people might find it useful).
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6742|Reality
The way flying is supposed to be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy fuck
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Hakei
Banned
+295|5994
I'm interested in the program that allows you to keep control whilst in free view, I'd love to be able to spot without changing camera views.
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5998|London ㋛

How is that even BF2 legal, the video shows you're able to maintain lock whilst the jet is behind you cos you're looking at it in missile mode?

Surely this is classed as a hack.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

Hakei wrote:

I'm interested in the program that allows you to keep control whilst in free view, I'd love to be able to spot without changing camera views.
You can sort of do that already. Just gotta hold control (or whatever button it is) to go into free view, center the screen on whatever you're spotting, then quickly press the spot button and click. The view will jump back to center, but it should still spot your target.
thepilot91
+64|6235|Åland!
thats fuck hax! the joysticks doesnt have a chance plus the fact that good pilots that dodge as soon as they get the "beep" will go crazy with that relly nice  especially as it works online
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6353|West NY
That's bad ass.
Is this that gear where you wear some kind of thing on your head and there's a sensor on your monitor/somewhere on your desk?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6706|67.222.138.85
How do you turn your head to look behind you while still looking at the fixed screen in front of you?
Hakei
Banned
+295|5994

Ec0li wrote:

How is that even BF2 legal, the video shows you're able to maintain lock whilst the jet is behind you cos you're looking at it in missile mode?

It probably doesn't allow you to fire, the game mechanics are still the same - it's just your HUD that's altered.
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6113|SC | USA |

Ec0li wrote:

If you look closely, it only shows the enemy aircraft as a potential target, AFAIK, not toning him. Only when the free track pilot puts his hud back into the normal position does it show the tracking and locking.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6325|England

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

How do you turn your head to look behind you while still looking at the fixed screen in front of you?
Why has no one answered this yet?!?!
Hakei
Banned
+295|5994

JakAttaK wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Because the question is abstract and doesn't make sense.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5866|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ

JakAttaK wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

It's probably high sensitivity so it makes it possible- you wouldn't be able to play otherwise lol
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6759|San Antonio, Texas

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Amplified movement, you would only have to turn your head like at a 45° angle to turn all the way around in-game.
BENBOBBY
+14|5558|UK

JakAttaK wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

"Tracking is sensitive enough that only small head movements are required so that the user's eyes never leave the screen."
BENBOBBY
+14|5558|UK
The idea is great, until I had a look what you have to make and wear to use it http://www.free-track.net/english/hardw … allery.php !
hintakaari
+113|5938

BENBOBBY wrote:

The idea is great, until I had a look what you have to make and wear to use it http://www.free-track.net/english/hardw … allery.php !
https://www.free-track.net/images/point_model_gallery/docbrown.jpg  yea that looks heavy
BENBOBBY
+14|5558|UK

hintakaari wrote:

yea that looks heavy
lool! Good one!
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5749|شمال
nice.. very nice
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6754
Yaay thats the music from the game One Must Fall 2097
I think this trackir is useless, too expensive when you can do the same with a mouse while holding down Ctrl(or whatever)...
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6652
I have an eyetoy webcam that's actually pretty decent used on a pc

Must try this
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard